Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin?  (Read 4275 times)
profitbezpredela

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:47:45 PM

I think that investing in an altcoin can bring good profits. At the moment, the market goes up, and you can be sure that such coins bring a good profit very quickly.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

Investing in altcoins has never been exhausting potential because the current cryptocurrency market has the potential of altcoins to be huge. So if you want to invest, investing in altcoins is perfectly right because the potential of altcoins in the future will certainly be very high, typically the XRP rate increased more than 50% in just one day!

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:56:40 PM

It's a simple question to answer! If you want to increase your position in BTC or even find an ALT, you would need to find good Altcoins for that purpose! DOGE for example, is a lot for transactions that are almost instantaneous and cheap! It's true that the BTC has improved accordingly! But I prefer to see the BTC as a value reserve and pay the bills with other coins. Well, it's just an opinion. Smiley
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:01:25 PM

Investing in altcoins has never been exhausting potential because the current cryptocurrency market has the potential of altcoins to be huge. So if you want to invest, investing in altcoins is perfectly right because the potential of altcoins in the future will certainly be very high, typically the XRP rate increased more than 50% in just one day!

Yeah, I agree to your point of view mate. As we here in crypto currency community we try our luck here and I'm prefer to invest an altcoins. Well, first I will find an altcoin in which have a huge potential in the future as it can be demand in the world of crypto currency.
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:03:27 PM

I think everyone should. Cause altcoins are the future. You already can see that. In this there is a lots of project that's are really good and tahy will be compete the general companies one day.
Now comes to the volatility, this market is full of volatility and there is nothing which is stable forever(except USDT and TUSD). In this market we see a huge scale profit margin cause there is that risk available. And in this kind of market it is very normal to see this volatile characteristics. And yes altcoins are not that much stable like Bitcoin or other top ranking base or alts cause low market cap and easy to manipulate. But it's ok many alts climb from bottom to top ranked position. Just believe where you invest and always do some research before investment. That's it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:12:30 PM

I use altcoins for short-term investment facilities such as trading, although there are potential long-term altcoins such as ETH and XRP, because these two coins are often a means of payment for participating in an ICO project, so it will be needed in the future, actually Altcoin is suitable for the short term trading because the price changes quickly, if we hold it for a long time it will be very risky

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:50:51 PM

of course yes, because only in altcoins can the price increase to 100-500% in a fast time, but of course the risk is also greater than we invest in Bitcoin.

jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

I think that you should invest in electronic money. This is the fastest way for you to get rich. Price of coin is always at a high level. The electronic money market can burst at any time.
onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:15:19 AM

Most of all you can earn by investing in new coins. Their price may rise 100-200 times a year. For example, I will advise you on a new promising project KamaGames. They have a lot of experience with the game sphere.

100 - 200 times ? That's impossible. Only a few coins can do that. And most new projects can not do that. Even if the project is great, the current time does not help them rise 100 times
I also don't believe that in the current market situation anything like that is possible. It's not like the altcoins moon every day and give 200 times profit to everyone. People have got to chill and start being realistic.
It would be very good by investing in Altcoin, with the presence of investment will support the development and enhancement of a pretty good which brought coins so expensive and profitable future for making coins.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Wend

Activity: 1372
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:31:25 AM

Ill think for me investing altcoins was good idea because as of now they have so many altcoins that have potential.
And they are must better also to hold because it will going to pump if this is a potential coins.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

Yes i invest in altcoin without a capital i join in a bounty campaign and i earn the coin after the campaign my investment is time and effort not money.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:41:29 AM

Most of all you can earn by investing in new coins. Their price may rise 100-200 times a year. For example, I will advise you on a new promising project KamaGames. They have a lot of experience with the game sphere.

100 - 200 times ? That's impossible. Only a few coins can do that. And most new projects can not do that. Even if the project is great, the current time does not help them rise 100 times
I also don't believe that in the current market situation anything like that is possible. It's not like the altcoins moon every day and give 200 times profit to everyone. People have got to chill and start being realistic.
I think with invest Altcoin that I have to be able to produce much bigger gains in the future.
 Besides developing capabilities owned by Altcoin will make it a potential to produce much bigger gains.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

Why not? Altcoins rise faster than bitcoin,so if you like risk,then take your altcoins in portfolio and hold them till the bull run! This is my strategy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:47:35 AM

Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
Despite all the recent movement of cryptomarket I still believe that it s a good idea to invest in altcoins.When you want to invest but you don't know which cryptocurrency to buy, you should go to see more information about cryptocurrencies and look at their white papers. I believe in so many Altcoins. There must be one you like.
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

I think altcoins is still good to invest. Especially now that marker is moving and slowly recover. By the time cryptoworld recover I know bull run in altcoin value will come.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

I think that you need to invest in btc and maybe ripple as well  as they are considered the best coins ever and you will be able to earn good money on the difference of the future cost. To my mind, it is great
What about Ethereum and EOS, I would invest in those. They have great developer teams, good products and are market leaders today. I believe in their future, and I agree that BTC and XRP are great choices too.
FKirkorov

Activity: 45
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

Despite some risks, I do not cease to be interested in investments in crypto currency. This is a great chance to make good money. Use it and you, as long as there is such an opportunity.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:26:49 AM

Yes, And I like to invest in altcoins. I am working to earn altcoins and in future, altcoin market will be bigger no doubt. At this moment, more than 1800 Altcoins have listed on the coinmarketcap, therefore, many other coins are not listed yet. So, overall we have 2100 Altcoins at this moment, but not every coin is worthy to invest. That's why you have to be very careful about investment in altcoin. I always try to suggest everyone to buy altcoins from the top 200 Lists according to the coinmarketcap.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:36:01 AM

I choose to invest in ICO, since it brings more returns in a short period. Datablockchain.io is my favorite ICO picks for the 4th quarter of 2018.. There is more space for growth given that the Team will make sure the project was a successful one. Do not miss out on main sale.
michellee

Activity: 2730
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:53:21 AM

It depends on each person. some people like to invest in altcoin because they know that they can get additional money from the altcoin. But some other stick on bitcoin only and avoid the altcoin because they can make a lot of money from bitcoin. But for me, I like to invest in altcoin because I can have another chance to increase my bitcoin balance so in the end, I can make big money and I can get double money from the cryptocurrency. Like what I see now, the altcoin starts to rise again although not all of the altcoin at least, I can start to get another profit from the altcoin and I know that I can do the same with bitcoin too.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: