Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin?  (Read 4277 times)
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:05:51 AM

never be afraid to invest, especially in potential coins, you only need the right strategy and good analysis of the development of coin prices, for the altcoin the best strategy to make a profit by trading, if you have long-term investments you have to buy coins in the top 20 coinmarketcap, because to avoid coins that are scam because of the least interest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Downloaded

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

Yes, I am confident in the importance and excellent prospects of altcoins for the modern crypto market. Personally, I prefer to distribute my investments for different projects. So I buy BTC, reliable altcoins and invest in ICO with good potential.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

I plan to invest regularly in buying altcoins. I believe that after stabilization of the situation in the market and the end of the prolonged financial correction, the prices of many altcoins will start to go up. Therefore, now is the ideal time to hold and buy promising altcoins, while their price remains rather low.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

I think its best to buy alts which you feel have the most potential as most of the cryptos currently are just pump and dump coins and the market is in a dip, so it is a risky investment.
Go for coins which have successfull projects behind them and hold a good market capital.
Observe the coin's statistics before investing and also look at the development team behind the coin.
Few alts which you can invest in are Ethereum, Stellar, Litecoin, Monero as these are great coins and will earn you good profits.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

I believe that now investments in the purchase of altcoins will be quite a profitable solution. Of course, it is unlikely that altcoins will be as stable and strong as BTC. But I am sure that from the next year a stable rise in price of altcoins will start. Therefore, now is the ideal time to invest in buying altcoins.

kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

I continue to assert - in the future altcoins have really good potential and will actively develop, bring in income for long-term investors. In fact today large altcoins have important advantages in comparison with BTC. Including their speed is already higher compared to BTC, and the amount of commissions is lower.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

Invest in altkoyiny to some extent more profitable, because they are much cheaper and in a shorter period can bring a good profit. I'm not saying that you need to invest in the first coin, of course you need to study everything in detail and understand whether the coin will bring profit or not
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

I think it is a great opportunity to invest. But the problem is higher level of risk. Investing could be gain higher profits. So for the people willing to take the risk investing is a great chance
Yes Altcoin is an biggest opportunity for investment. Altcoins are also creat profitable situations for its investors. Altcoin like Ethereum is best for investment. Ethereum price is also an profitable asset for investment and its less volatile is another reason behind its profits. Many investors suggest Ethereum for long-term investment because of these above two reasons. And Ethereum is also accepted by many multimillion companies for their business and for various projects and this thing ultimately help Ethereum to improve its price in future.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

Yes Altcoin is an biggest opportunity for investment. Altcoins are also creat profitable situations for its investors. Altcoin like Ethereum is best for investment. Ethereum price is also an profitable asset for investment and its less volatile is another reason behind its profits. Many investors suggest Ethereum for long-term investment because of these above two reasons. And Ethereum is also accepted by many multimillion companies for their business and for various projects and this thing ultimately help Ethereum to improve its price in future.
so my question is if ethereum is used by many new companies, but why is the price decreasing even though ethereum demand is very much.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

Why not? try to use this kind of investment. Avoid ICO, because market is not favourable to ICO at the moment, so better buy trusted altcoins and hold them for a long term period.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

There are many people who are against altcoins. They even say that ethereum is an altcoin. But there is one reason why people do start to invest in altcoins. Because altcoins has more potential to grow. If theres an altcoin who cost 1 cent at the ico the chance to get higher like 100x to one dollar is even bigger that bitcoin will got a 100x from 6000 to six hundred thousand dollars. But i also have to say there are a lot of altcoins out there who is not worth their value.
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
It is possble that I will surely invest in altcoin if the price varies and will increase. The price should be better than the last price and will be constant to increase .

investing in Altcoin will make a profit if the coin is really good and has great potential so it can rise high to achieve a higher value. Coin prices will be better than this year, the following year the development of coins will soon increase, so if you will invest in Altcoin as soon as possible and start from now because a beautiful future will wait.

guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:46:40 AM

In my opinion, the investment in altcoins the top theme for now. The market of altcoins still going up and many of them would have a good price.

ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:55:21 AM

I think the bull season will make itself felt. a little movement started already. I do not think that the investments made after this point will lose a lot even if the decrease is experienced. So I think it's a risk.
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:57:04 AM

I believe that investing in tokens can bring a good profit. At the moment, the market will begin to stabilize, and you can be sure that such coins bring good profits.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:09:22 AM

Of course you should invest in altcoins because not all the time you will lose your investments in investing to it and I think this kind of currency can bring a big profit to you this year as I compare what happened last year that any currency makes the value increase. So you better put some of your money in altcoins that you like to invest.
Go jack1

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

I think this is the time for ETH investment. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
Lina Novach

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:12:45 PM

I believe in my future, and in the future of the crypto world. And therefore today invested in a new project Scavo Roll Eyes
Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
of course you should invest in the cruptocurrencuy as this sphere is the sphere of the future and we shall remeber about it

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
DianTama
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

I believe that the growth of the cryptocurrency market is near. But you cannot rely only on faith. The market gives signals, but they are not clear. But I am sure that the time for raising the market is already coming. Thus, I will invest in the upper altcoins.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: