Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:50:11 AM

Thanks for sharing this with the community, i hope those that sees potential in this project are able to read and understand what the wpp team are working hard to achieve, there is no short cut to success they say, for wpp to be able to achieve this goal then time is required, if you are looking for quick profit, this is not your project, wpp will solve real life cases and that is what blockchain is suppose to represent not some P&D.

Yes, you are right we need to wait patiently and get an update with the updates given by the team, really very interesting project which we should hold the coins for another year in order to see how potential the coin is going to increase in the coming days. A long term project will always have long term goals we need to wait until our desired target price is reached.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 03:54:55 PM

Thanks for sharing this with the community, i hope those that sees potential in this project are able to read and understand what the wpp team are working hard to achieve, there is no short cut to success they say, for wpp to be able to achieve this goal then time is required, if you are looking for quick profit, this is not your project, wpp will solve real life cases and that is what blockchain is suppose to represent not some P&D.
Until now, it was only in theory and there were no signs that their group was really working. I have been watching for a long time but the effectiveness is not and it cannot confirm the importance of this project. If you have a lot of hope for this project, consider a small amount of money to invest in WPP and will soon realize this is only shitcoin and you will wish you could sell this coin soon. Anyway, I still want to advise you to give up on this project and look for better coins available in the market

Haven't you heard the adage "patients pays" if you haven't now you are hearing it, because people like you only understand the price of token without thinking about real value, wpp is not a pump and dump project, they building something that will benefit humanity but i don't expect you to understand that,
Between who are you to advice somebody to stop supporting a project? A financial advisor? Everyone can make their own choice on what they will invest on, Lol! You couldn't sell your bounty coin high is the reason for this bitterness Grin
This project is not for narrow minded Tongue
What do you think this project can do better when the volume of trade is very low and their community has not had any outstanding activities in recent times. If you trust WPP, then devote all your assets to investing in that coin and then continue to hope you can earn a higher profit. This is exactly the pump and dump project because WPP's value has been $0.012 and is now $0.0014. A terrible price compared to a few months ago

And this must be the worst you have seen in this space i suppose, lol! you really amaze me with your pessimistic way of thinking, when btc was droping from 20k to 3k where were you? same thing applies to other well known coin/token, but remember this are project with more than 2yrs of existence in the market and you are here already feeling frustrated over a token that is just months old! there are others who haven't been able to list on any exchange at all,
you are not compel to be here or invest in this project, neither can you tell other's not to invest or hodl because you think they have failed, everyone can choose what they want.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:49:42 PM

Until now, it was only in theory and there were no signs that their group was really working. I have been watching for a long time but the effectiveness is not and it cannot confirm the importance of this project. If you have a lot of hope for this project, consider a small amount of money to invest in WPP and will soon realize this is only shitcoin and you will wish you could sell this coin soon. Anyway, I still want to advise you to give up on this project and look for better coins available in the market

Haven't you heard the adage "patients pays" if you haven't now you are hearing it, because people like you only understand the price of token without thinking about real value, wpp is not a pump and dump project, they building something that will benefit humanity but i don't expect you to understand that,
Between who are you to advice somebody to stop supporting a project? A financial advisor? Everyone can make their own choice on what they will invest on, Lol! You couldn't sell your bounty coin high is the reason for this bitterness Grin
What do you think this project can do better when the volume of trade is very low and their community has not had any outstanding activities in recent times. If you trust WPP, then devote all your assets to investing in that coin and then continue to hope you can earn a higher profit. This is exactly the pump and dump project because WPP's value has been $0.012 and is now $0.0014. A terrible price compared to a few months ago

And this must be the worst you have seen in this space i suppose, lol! you really amaze me with your pessimistic way of thinking, when btc was droping from 20k to 3k where were you? same thing applies to other well known coin/token, but remember this are project with more than 2yrs of existence in the market and you are here already feeling frustrated over a token that is just months old! there are others who haven't been able to list on any exchange at all,
you are not compel to be here or invest in this project, neither can you tell other's not to invest or hodl because you think they have failed, everyone can choose what they want.
lol! Dump and pump is the part of crypto market, newcomers yelling on new projects that why price of token/coin is not increasing in the start. ?
Many projects we have see in this year 2019 mostly projects scam people by show them fake concept but I am sure WPP will be at another level after few years, COO also said that WPP will not list on huobi exchange before 2020. They are still working on WPP products.
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:36:14 PM

I talked to Troy in a telegram, he said that by the end of July we would be able to see photos and videos of the presentation of their w2h2  product. I hope we will be very happy
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:28:14 AM

check out WPP value again and you will be more surprised today. Digifinex exchange data yesterday was $0.001 and this is an unacceptable price in this project. You are hoping to make a big profit then invest now because the WPP price is really low and people will see WPP at $0.000001 in the near future. I do not understand why you have confidence in this project but this is the end of this project

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:40:08 AM

I talked to Troy in a telegram, he said that by the end of July we would be able to see photos and videos of the presentation of their w2h2  product. I hope we will be very happy
I think that is good news but after all we have to be patient to wait until the end of July so hopefully what is said can be fulfilled so let's just see what happens later

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 01:32:40 PM

check out WPP value again and you will be more surprised today. Digifinex exchange data yesterday was $0.001 and this is an unacceptable price in this project. You are hoping to make a big profit then invest now because the WPP price is really low and people will see WPP at $0.000001 in the near future. I do not understand why you have confidence in this project but this is the end of this project

Lol! you are the one too engross and fixated about price that you fail to see the bigger picture, you were expecting to see wpp at $0.01 or higher so that you can sell your few bounty tokens and brag about it Grin  news flash that is not happening any time soon Tongue

I am hoping to see wpp product rolling out and people demand for it and then it will reflect on price, too bad Mr Troy is not ready to pump price just because the likes of you are not patient to see wpp lunch its working product Tongue

You should seriously stop whining about price, dump and move on Roll Eyes  and don't cry when you see same in your current campaign, this is crypto Wink
dr.cheema

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:04:13 PM

I think Digifinex using bots and only weak hands selling at low price and lucky mates at buying at cheap price.
Many folks said that BTC will touch $2k but now BTC trading at around $8k, crypto is all about patience.
If you want to buy then hold for long term otherwise sell and move on, WPP is a long-term investment.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:16:29 PM

Mate, project like wpp requires a a long to fully developed, i will suggest you go through the medium link and read all that is written on there and their to tokenomics to fully understand what wpp intends build,
You can only make such post when the admins no longer update the community about wpp deevelop, but the admnis are very acitive in this regard so it is not right, project needs more time to develop.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:31:23 PM

For now the wpp team are very much concerned about getting the wpp product available to the public, they are not too concerned about the current price since the demand of a real working product will determined the price of wpp in long term, if they follow the roadmap, there is lots of work and time required to make wpp project successful and have a stable price, one must be patient for this project to grow to maturity.

In the short term, it is impossible to find potential about the project and even the value of the token is kept decreasing and many people are concerning about it. Surely with product release will show higher value to the WPP coin in the coming because now the team wants to bring the products on to the board.
There is no explanation for the dump in value of the token, it gives reason to be careful with project along power supply. I remind myself that they provided tokenomics but it didn't work. Exchange listing into high volume exchanges had been suspended and I dont know what strategies is left for them. The token is far below ICO price and I dont think time will improve it, not even the next bull run if strategies don't change

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:45:21 PM

For now the wpp team are very much concerned about getting the wpp product available to the public, they are not too concerned about the current price since the demand of a real working product will determined the price of wpp in long term, if they follow the roadmap, there is lots of work and time required to make wpp project successful and have a stable price, one must be patient for this project to grow to maturity.

In the short term, it is impossible to find potential about the project and even the value of the token is kept decreasing and many people are concerning about it. Surely with product release will show higher value to the WPP coin in the coming because now the team wants to bring the products on to the board.
There is no explanation for the dump in value of the token, it gives reason to be careful with project along power supply. I remind myself that they provided tokenomics but it didn't work. Exchange listing into high volume exchanges had been suspended and I dont know what strategies is left for them. The token is far below ICO price and I dont think time will improve it, not even the next bull run if strategies don't change

It is a pity to recognize this. But unfortunately they are cheaters. Putting adminstration in a dead end with your questions. I was blocked in the main group.

Verdict Scam!

canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:56:17 PM

It is a pity to recognize this. But unfortunately they are cheaters. Putting adminstration in a dead end with your questions. I was blocked in the main group.

Members who affect their communities are often banned and this makes long-term investors unable to know exactly what is happening in this project. I think it's still too early to decide this but WPP is a project that you should consider more in the near future because the value of WPP is currently $0.0011 and much lower than last month so please Be careful and do not invest heavily in this project
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:26:24 AM

Members who affect their communities are often banned and this makes long-term investors unable to know exactly what is happening in this project. I think it's still too early to decide this but WPP is a project that you should consider more in the near future because the value of WPP is currently $0.0011 and much lower than last month so please Be careful and do not invest heavily in this project

We are seeing active from the team management and of course, it is risky we cannot come conclusion in the early stages of the project and we need to give some time to their developments team and recently they made a very good partnership with the companies. This will really help the coin to increase the demand in the coming days.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:57:14 AM

I don't think this only affect project related to power supply, if you look at the whole crypto market you will realize that 90% of ico project suffers this initial dump in price before they start picking up, it is not related to a specific aspect but mostly affect all project and wpp is no different, even IEO's of recent, only those in binance are given investors profit, those in other exchanges are facing almost thesame faith as ico's, this is the sad reality.
I know few of ico's i took part in that went way below ico price for months before recovery. You should know that by now, don't be too quick to judge, time will tell eventually.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:23:43 AM

I don't think this only affect project related to power supply, if you look at the whole crypto market you will realize that 90% of ico project suffers this initial dump in price before they start picking up, it is not related to a specific aspect but mostly affect all project and wpp is no different, even IEO's of recent, only those in binance are given investors profit, those in other exchanges are facing almost thesame faith as ico's, this is the sad reality.
I know few of ico's i took part in that went way below ico price for months before recovery. You should know that by now, don't be too quick to judge, time will tell eventually.

Yes, I agree that every project has a moment, but the most important thing is that all teams stay focused and actively work on their respective parts
this is not the right time to claim a project is successful or failed
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 11:06:53 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 11:26:54 AM by Micerker

Their telegram seems to have deleted. I cannot access the group. WPP does not update any new about the project on any Social.
I thought I banished from the group, but it not deleted. Can anyone check and anyone here tell me what should I do?

dr.cheema

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:52:04 PM

Their telegram seems to have deleted. I cannot access the group. WPP does not update any new about the project on any Social.
I thought I banished from the group, but it not deleted. Can anyone check and anyone here tell me what should I do?
Members who banned from WPP TG group, maybe always they were asked about new exchange listing or same old questions.
That's why they are kicked oout from group but if anybody do nothing and got banned so they should sent PM to Mr. Troy
WPP group is not wiped out from TG but you wiped out by administrator.  Roll Eyes
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 07:02:17 PM

Members who banned from WPP TG group, maybe always they were asked about new exchange listing or same old questions.
That's why they are kicked oout from group but if anybody do nothing and got banned so they should sent PM to Mr. Troy
WPP group is not wiped out from TG but you wiped out by administrator.  Roll Eyes
I am a friendly investor, and I do not participate in discussions on TG WPP. I monitor all activities and update relevant information on Telegram of the WPP group. But I don't understand why I removed from the group, and this is a mistake. This is not true, and it makes me feel that I made the wrong decision when investing in WPP.

saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:34:56 PM

I was also removed from the group, I asked something about Digi. Although I am constantly buying tokens from the exchange and I already have a lot of tokens
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:43:25 AM

I am a friendly investor, and I do not participate in discussions on TG WPP. I monitor all activities and update relevant information on Telegram of the WPP group. But I don't understand why I removed from the group, and this is a mistake. This is not true, and it makes me feel that I made the wrong decision when investing in WPP.
It seems that they have eliminated members who often speak ill of the project. I think this really makes this project worse because the community is the one who decides the existence of the project and I am also one of the victims in this project. I actually invested a small amount of money in this project right after I learned that WPP is listed at Digifinex, but until now i have a huge loss and cannot sell it at this price. Hopefully WPP will come back soon in the near future because I am getting more and more frustrated about this project

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: