Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43913 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 12:33:39 PM

Am sure quater 4 will see wpp token in a new price, by then the tokens must have been tied to the product.
The tokens are already tied to the products; i.e. they got tied the minute partial payments for purchases were allowed in them. You might be referring to the planned peg as is written in the paper.

Latest information regarding exchange considerations were Bithump and Binance DEX, where I'm much more in favour of the former (otherwise WPP would have to issue a BEP2 token too).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:34:59 PM

Am sure quater 4 will see wpp token in a new price, by then the tokens must have been tied to the product.
The tokens are already tied to the products; i.e. they got tied the minute partial payments for purchases were allowed in them. You might be referring to the planned peg as is written in the paper.

Latest information regarding exchange considerations were Bithump and Binance DEX, where I'm much more in favour of the former (otherwise WPP would have to issue a BEP2 token too).

Exactly,  wpp tokens already tied to the product that is why team are offering discounts to those  who will make purchase with wpp tokens,  regarding new exchange listing, with this latest update from wpp, listing to new exchange should be easy, if binance is hard to get for now, binance DeX won't be a bad idea, although I think wpp deserve to be listed on binance,  they are solid and have a working product, something many coins/tokens listed on binance don't have.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:33:22 PM

Exactly,  wpp tokens already tied to the product that is why team are offering discounts to those  who will make purchase with wpp tokens,  regarding new exchange listing, with this latest update from wpp, listing to new exchange should be easy, if binance is hard to get for now, binance DeX won't be a bad idea, although I think wpp deserve to be listed on binance,  they are solid and have a working product, something many coins/tokens listed on binance don't have.

Both binance DeX and Binance are very good exchange to be, binance is very difficult
and exchange to list coin but with all the good things wpp has achieved so far, it will be nice if they can consider this project,  very hardworking team, wpp needs one of top exchange to fly high.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:47:13 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2019, 05:57:35 AM by EdenHazard

WPP VORAX pricing begins at over 500k USD and up to over $30m. Add-on steam power generation packages for Waste To Energy are an extra cost

Delivery times vary from 3 months and up depending on the particular Vorax model ordered

Whooops ! That is a huge amount of money ...
Can't really imagine how the half of $30m purchase made with wpp tokens .. i'm sure the market will sweep the sell orders up to $1 easily while you blinking.
Impossible at current price and available market/market conditions, but will be possible later once they peg it as planned. There's a reason why it is 'up to 50%'.
At that point .. a new exchange should become a priority isn't it? Digifinex with its low daily volume .... is sucks . How could it handle millions dollar wpp product transactions in the future with such a really low volume below 100k usd even 50k .

However yes we've heard about a potential listing on bithumb or binance dex in the near future ... confirmed by the COO Troy MacDonald which it should bring us more confidence ahead , bring it on!

The project heading to the next level .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:50:26 AM

Yeah that is latest news i am read in telegram group, but till this time no announcement about new exchange for listing WPP.  I hope WPP will be listed soon.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:17:43 AM

Do not worry about WPP listing on new exchanges.
The main concern in most of tokens is lack of developments. Such tokens lose their value over time and big exchanges never list them. They are listed in some small exchanges with no worth.
But we when we talk about WPP every thing is different. WPP has a working product. When there is a working product, listing becomes easier. WPP will be finally listed in big exchanges and sooner or later the price will rise.
It's good that investors are no longer worry of development and now the only concern is listing on exchanges.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:50:29 AM

Yeah that is latest news i am read in telegram group, but till this time no announcement about new exchange for listing WPP.  I hope WPP will be listed soon.
For the time being, I think we have to be patient first to wait for the announcement of the new exchange,
the most important thing is to keep abreast of developments so as not to miss information

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:52:01 AM

where will they be listed ?,
they don't have a lot of volume in exchange now, WPP should focus on that

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:35:29 PM

The main concern in most of tokens is lack of developments. Such tokens lose their value over time and big exchanges never list them. They are listed in some small exchanges with no worth.
But we when we talk about WPP every thing is different. WPP has a working product. When there is a working product, listing becomes easier. WPP will be finally listed in big exchanges and sooner or later the price will rise.
It's good that investors are no longer worry of development and now the only concern is listing on exchanges.
Indeed they have a lack of development on this project. They needs some big news to attract more investors that could leads of price increase also to be listed in the big exchange.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 02:30:20 PM

where will they be listed ?,
they don't have a lot of volume in exchange now, WPP should focus on that

They where focusing on what is more important to them - having a working product,  this is what will give wpp tokens more value and make them stand out from other projects, I believe now they have been able to achieve that, they can consider listing looking into new exchange, they have really keep to their words, very soon the price will grow as well.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:31:42 PM

Snip~

If they cannot do this, many investors are worried because they cannot comply with their promises this year. I think listing in a new exchange usually does not take too long but this project makes us wait a long time so careful consideration is needed between keeping or selling because WPP does not have much improvement in trading volume during the past 3 months. I personally earned a little WPP from bounty campaign but until now I have kept it until now and will continue to wait

Actually listing in new exchange is not as easy as you assume mate, there are a lot of conditions involve when listing in an exchange which you as a project must met to keep it afloat, aside from the monetary aspect, i understand their are other conditionality involved, besides i see the wpp CTO (Mr Troy) as a smart man that will always reach out for the best option for wpp energy, if he thinks listing in new exchange is a major priority for wpp token to grow, am sure he would have done that immediately, making the right choice not always easy.
I also participated in the bounty company of this project, I am very fond of this project. I want the project not to be lost. For myself, I decided to hold the tokens for a while. I will wait when the token will cost good money.

i participated as well in wpp signature bounty ,i liked the project and its sad they are having a hard time coping with situation of the market right now.
Mostly hunters complaining about wpp price but wpp team working according to whitepaper so no need to worry about project.
Just buy at every dip if you can or hodl your bounty reward for better gain, I also joined signature campaign but not enough so bought on digifinex.
Hope WPP team will drop good news very soon, something cooking!!  Wink
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:33:23 AM

Product development is a top priority that this project should implement as soon as possible because if this product is applied outside life then surely listing at large exchanges is only problem time . I have great faith in this project and will wait patiently until this project is completed. It may take several years to complete but if they can, all investors will be willing to wait under any circumstances.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:29:57 AM

Product development is a top priority that this project should implement as soon as possible because if this product is applied outside life then surely listing at large exchanges is only problem time . I have great faith in this project and will wait patiently until this project is completed. It may take several years to complete but if they can, all investors will be willing to wait under any circumstances.
If every thing go based on the road map, there wouldn't be any need to wait several years.
Visit the official website and see the countdown. Only 203 days left until tokens are accepted as a payment method to purchase shares.
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:08:03 AM

If every thing go based on the road map, there wouldn't be any need to wait several years.
Visit the official website and see the countdown. Only 203 days left until tokens are accepted as a payment method to purchase shares.
Yeah just wait and see, if the project launch and can be applied automaticly the price of the WPP token increase rapidly. So far the development of this project is very good and hopefully continue to run according to the roadmap plan.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:13:14 AM

It is very clear that the team are working according to roadmap, already we can see the products rolling out, and surprisingly orders can be made on all the products  available on their website, once you click on the order button it will bring out an order enquiry form to fill all details information to make order, very interesting, all that is required now is more marketing to get more people aware of this products.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
EdenHazard
Legendary

Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:47:53 PM

Just read the article and it seems so legit! Congratulations guys!
However i have contacted the vitaebrasil directly just to remove my doubts  Grin
Few days ago i sent an email to vitaebrasil who own the vorax patents to confirm about wpp partnership and today i've got a reply from them , here's the email i received :

I'm now 99% convinced that this project is super legit with a huge potential to grow!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:26:25 PM

Just read the article and it seems so legit! Congratulations guys!
However i have contacted the vitaebrasil directly just to remove my doubts  Grin
Few days ago i sent an email to vitaebrasil who own the vorax patents to confirm about wpp partnership and today i've got a reply from them , here's the email i received :

I'm now 99% convinced that this project is super legit with a huge potential to grow!

Wow that's great folks still investigating about wpp is legit or not but happy to see that many convinced and many will be convinced when wpp at higher price (they will be not able to buy at high price). On digifinex exchange someone trying to buy above 1 million wpp for bright future.
I already earned enough wpp during bounty program and bought enough at lowest price. Buy WPP, before It's too late!!   
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:53:43 PM

Yeah just wait and see, if the project launch and can be applied automaticly the price of the WPP token increase rapidly. So far the development of this project is very good and hopefully continue to run according to the roadmap plan.
Indeed, we must be patient first to wait for the project to launch, I'm sure it will happen soon,
all of us here also want to see WPP token prices increase so it's better to just follow the developments

PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:23:57 AM

Indeed, we must be patient first to wait for the project to launch, I'm sure it will happen soon,
all of us here also want to see WPP token prices increase so it's better to just follow the developments
People are regaining confidence in this project so it is safe to say that WPP values will improve in the next few months. If you believe their development team can do it, it is best to buy some WPP for long-term holding now because the value of this coin is really very cheap and it is suitable for investors who love risky . I personally hold a large amount of WPP and would consider buying more if everything is stable

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
fastcoin-ok

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 06:32:22 AM

The reason why I'm here, is because being I am a fan of fuelcell technology.
If you owned HYGS shares (Hydrogenics HYGS:NASDAQ, just acquired$$) like I did for 6 years now, you would know this company is a total fantasy with nothing else than talks of fancy datasheets and pure gibberish.
Their management is non existent and (to me) it looks like everything is run by just one guy at a keyboard (the admin on Telegram).

Post here a link to any video from youtube or their project WITH PHISICAL VOICE COMING OUT FROM CEO'S MOUTH, NOT FROM A BOT.
*****THERE IS NO SUCH A VIDEO, AND THIS AFTER MORE THAN 1 YEAR *****
All they keep on posting is some clip with a supposed Ceo, but there is a speker talking.

I personally talked with Ansaldo (Italy) contacts and they have NO IDEA who these guys are.

They have listed into xchanges and were dumped after small time.
They partnered with Tradeio exchange and were dumped after small time, and now there internally everybody knows it was an empty box.

Dont waste your money. Beware of this scam.
I have no interest here, for me this was only a fact checking (and eventually investing).
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: