Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43925 times)
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:55:01 PM

New Power Generation (generators or power plants) featuring W2H2 is $2.5m per/each MW.

Converting pre-existing fossil fuel power generation equipment to W2H2 is much less.

What are the different countries you are going to shift the W2H2 generating machine and what are shipping expenses can you please explain to us here? In order to set up a regional office in my country what are the basic measures, I need to take for office setup?

W2H2 is globally spread, Shipping cost will be determined based on the quantity and location of each order.

partnership inquiries please contact: info@wppenergy.com
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:46:21 PM

WPP TOKEN IS NOW ACCEPTED AS A PAYMENT METHOD FOR W2H2!

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-is-now-accepted-as-a-payment-method-for-w2h2-da31e9da2435
~~
WPP is already taking orders globally, and now Customers will have the WPP Token option on each order.
Has there been an increase in prices when they announced this? are there many people who are interested in having W2H2?
The payment method only uses 50% wpp tokens and the rest in Fiat Currency.
why only 50%?
There's a significant changes on the price since this news announced yesterday ...

According to digifinex it's pumped from 0.00022 usdt to 0.00056 real quick! And today touched 0.00069 until someone dump it to 0.0003 , here now it's on 0.00049 level ...
The market depth is so thin , with a couple dollar you'll be able to dump down to -50% , still it's so far away from the ITO price @ 0.2 usd , a real huge loss for now to those who bought at such high price.

This should be a successful project considering the use case is pretty obvious.
Encouraging prospective customers to use 50% wpp token as a payment method is strategic enough to lead the market get recovered back to when it's started, unfortunately it's not mandatory to use wpp token to purchase wpp products.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
omegasoldier

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:01:45 PM

Great idea, what is the issue of tokens?
wppenergy1 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:26:20 PM
Merited by EdenHazard (2)

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-is-now-accepted-as-a-payment-method-for-w2h2-da31e9da2435
~~
WPP is already taking orders globally, and now Customers will have the WPP Token option on each order.
Has there been an increase in prices when they announced this? are there many people who are interested in having W2H2?
why only 50%?
There's a significant changes on the price since this news announced yesterday ...

According to digifinex it's pumped from 0.00022 usdt to 0.00056 real quick! And today touched 0.00069 until someone dump it to 0.0003 , here now it's on 0.00049 level ...
The market depth is so thin , with a couple dollar you'll be able to dump down to -50% , still it's so far away from the ITO price @ 0.2 usd , a real huge loss for now to those who bought at such high price.

Encouraging prospective customers to use 50% wpp token as a payment method is strategic enough to lead the market get recovered back to when it's started, unfortunately it's not mandatory to use wpp token to purchase wpp products.

Customers using WPP Tokens as a partially payment will get a 15% discount, on a sale of a few million dollars, its a nice savings Smiley
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 02:19:11 PM

If I want to buy your product. And now I will buy 1 million tokens on the market, at what price will you accept them from me for your product?
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 03:39:23 PM

If I want to buy your product. And now I will buy 1 million tokens on the market, at what price will you accept them from me for your product?
I expect the team to consider early implementation of the stable coin maybe at lower (ICO price) as gift and encouragement to early customers. Maybe a lower percentage can also initiated then increased later. The initial pairing with USDT could have been effective to control price if maintained and hope it will be encouraged in subsequent exchange listing. 

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wppenergy1 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 03:53:57 PM

Market Value with premium 15% discount, Market Value refers to the current value of the time of the transaction.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:59:41 AM

I expect the team to consider early implementation of the stable coin maybe at lower (ICO price) as gift and encouragement to early customers. Maybe a lower percentage can also initiated then increased later. The initial pairing with USDT could have been effective to control price if maintained and hope it will be encouraged in subsequent exchange listing. 
I think so too because the volume of WPP transactions is very low and this coin has not had any major improvement in the past 2 months. Although I am very disappointed in this project, what I care about most is their product because if this energy project can be applied well in the future, we can easily apply it to our daily lifey so I'm waiting for this to help me make the most profit

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:29:56 PM

I think so too because the volume of WPP transactions is very low and this coin has not had any major improvement in the past 2 months. Although I am very disappointed in this project, what I care about most is their product because if this energy project can be applied well in the future, we can easily apply it to our daily lifey so I'm waiting for this to help me make the most profit
I personally agree with your opinion because maybe now the only thing we can hope for is the product,
but however I still hope that this coin can soon experience a big increase

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:48:01 PM

THe price is already subsidize fr you as compared to what investors paid for it, if indeed you are interested in the tokens, just go to the exchange and pick them up, the team IMO will not be doing the investors any good at all if they started selling their own tokens at discount the current price

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:35:48 PM

Do not expect that. It's impossible.
The only way is the team buy back all the tokens at ICO price. It costs very much and they won't do that.
A big amount of the money raised have been likely spent. Also, the money raised is much smaller than circulating supply * ICO price. They have sold many of the tokens cheaper to private investors.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 06:13:54 PM

Do not expect that. It's impossible.
The only way is the team buy back all the tokens at ICO price. It costs very much and they won't do that.
A big amount of the money raised have been likely spent. Also, the money raised is much smaller than circulating supply * ICO price. They have sold many of the tokens cheaper to private investors.

As much as I know that the team won't do that,  that suggestion of yours sounds so ridiculous and more ridiculous because it sounds more like what anyone who is only worried about price would say and not interested about the wpp product which the tokens will be use for,
You think buying  back is the permanent solution to solve price issue? That is wrong thinking.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:14:17 PM

~~
why only 50%?

Customers using WPP Tokens as a partially payment will get a 15% discount, on a sale of a few million dollars, its a nice savings Smiley

Nice to see wpp energy product are ready and soon orders customers can make orders using wpp tokens as an option, this is how the token price will gain value and gradually increase in price to where the price will become stable, what is important is having a use case and that has been  taking care of by the team, very impressive I must say, the team have worked hard to achieve this no doubt.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Tobikov

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:19:16 PM

I apologize, but the last time I had the opportunity to be interested in this project, they promised to tie the cost for the token to the cost of H2, and this is a little more than $ 1. Have everyone forgotten about this statement? Or did they find an excuse?
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:00:58 AM

For now the wpp team are very much concerned about getting the wpp product available to the public, they are not too concerned about the current price since the demand of a real working product will determined the price of wpp in long term, if they follow the roadmap, there is lots of work and time required to make wpp project successful and have a stable price, one must be patient for this project to grow to maturity.
What can make you believe in this project when WPP value has dropped to an unacceptable level and many investors are disappointed to invest in this shitcoin. I think if want to develop a good project then they must have new updates every week and have to announce the progress of the project but until now are only the sayings of lazy people. I don't know what to say about this project but this is one of the most disappointing projects for me

So easy for you to regard wpp as shitcoin now that the price is down, am sure few weeks back you where singing a different tone, anyways, you should know that project like wpp will takes time to develop, otherwise, all you will get is just artificial pump and dump without the backing of a real product,
This may be frustrating as an investor seeing other project mooning except wpp, but it will be better to have a real product backing, the team are working towards it so it will be better to give them a cjance
What makes you believe that they are really active because if they are active they will always have updates for investors but at this project it happens very little. I don't believe in any of their promises because up to now no any price improvement has occurred and certainly will never be able to return to the ICO price because this shitcoin has no value in investment.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 05:22:13 AM

I personally agree with your opinion because maybe now the only thing we can hope for is the product,

In order to increase the reputation of the coin value, the company should focus on releasing their products. Definitely it will influence a lot in the market, I have been very active in the WPP telegram group which they are very confident about the project and their future goals.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:46:56 AM

In order to increase the reputation of the coin value, the company should focus on releasing their products. Definitely it will influence a lot in the market, I have been very active in the WPP telegram group which they are very confident about the project and their future goals.
And it seems like the team is currently focusing on their products, hopefully what they have done is not in vain,
the most important thing is we also have to continue to support the team and we'll see whether this will affect the market or not

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:28:17 AM

And it seems like the team is currently focusing on their products, hopefully what they have done is not in vain,
the most important thing is we also have to continue to support the team and we'll see whether this will affect the market or not

Whatever the coins purchased by me during the WPP crowdsale still, I am holding the coins because I see huge reputation for this company. That's why I keep supporting this project even though the value of this coin decreased a lot in the market compared to their ICO price.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:44:10 AM

What makes you believe that they are really active because if they are active they will always have updates for investors but at this project it happens very little. I don't believe in any of their promises because up to now no any price improvement has occurred and certainly will never be able to return to the ICO price because this shitcoin has no value in investment.
The price fall and the big difference with ICO price has other reasons. I think the main reason of price fall are the lack of big exchange, poor marketing and also big bonuses that I guess had been given to big private investors. The overall condition of altcoins market should be also considered.
According to the road map, it's soon to expect the product to be released.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:22:56 PM

For now the wpp team are very much concerned about getting the wpp product available to the public, they are not too concerned about the current price since the demand of a real working product will determined the price of wpp in long term, if they follow the roadmap, there is lots of work and time required to make wpp project successful and have a stable price, one must be patient for this project to grow to maturity.
What can make you believe in this project when WPP value has dropped to an unacceptable level and many investors are disappointed to invest in this shitcoin. I think if want to develop a good project then they must have new updates every week and have to announce the progress of the project but until now are only the sayings of lazy people. I don't know what to say about this project but this is one of the most disappointing projects for me

So easy for you to regard wpp as shitcoin now that the price is down, am sure few weeks back you where singing a different tone, anyways, you should know that project like wpp will takes time to develop, otherwise, all you will get is just artificial pump and dump without the backing of a real product,
This may be frustrating as an investor seeing other project mooning except wpp, but it will be better to have a real product backing, the team are working towards it so it will be better to give them a cjance

Flip back to the very page next to the one you make a post and see there latest update,  maybe that will be good enough for you or see if you can place order from the available W2H2 ready for customers, see if what they have been working on is worth it or not, to have a working product tied to a token is not that easy to do otherwise many project would have working product by now.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: