Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 11:09:03 AM

Good job wpp team for this new update, this will be a great way to access wpp product easily, the idea of having a wpp store is excellent this way all available wpp product can be seen in one place, plus it is a good thing that wpp tokens can be use to make purchase of this product and equally get percent bonus, this strategy will give value to wpp tokens when it is fully functional, all the same very great idea.

Yes this plan will be launched at the end of November 2019. Other currencies such as BTC, ETH, LTC are also accepted but using WPP tokens will benefit
A full explanation can be read here https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-store-a-new-way-to-purchase-wpp-products-using-wpp-token-f26b44a23d7c

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:23:15 AM

Good job wpp team for this new update, this will be a great way to access wpp product easily, the idea of having a wpp store is excellent this way all available wpp product can be seen in one place, plus it is a good thing that wpp tokens can be use to make purchase of this product and equally get percent bonus, this strategy will give value to wpp tokens when it is fully functional, all the same very great idea.

Yes this plan will be launched at the end of November 2019. Other currencies such as BTC, ETH, LTC are also accepted but using WPP tokens will benefit
A full explanation can be read here https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-store-a-new-way-to-purchase-wpp-products-using-wpp-token-f26b44a23d7c

Yes, they have explained very clearly in this article and this will definitely improve their standard because once they start accepting the payments in terms of cryptocurrency will always them to get more exposure for their products.
olesya

Activity: 1036
Merit: 256

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:42:18 AM

When are you planning to make a presentation of your product? I mean real photos of finished installations and their work. Maybe before the launch of the store?

TopT3ns

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 06:14:24 AM

When are you planning to make a presentation of your product? I mean real photos of finished installations and their work. Maybe before the launch of the store?

Maybe this is the one you are looking for? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrnFnpPqHmU&feature=youtu.be
You can also find more products posted on Twitter https://twitter.com/wppenergycoin  it looks like these products will be sold in store

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:42:50 AM

Maybe this is the one you are looking for? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrnFnpPqHmU&feature=youtu.be
You can also find more products posted on Twitter https://twitter.com/wppenergycoin  it looks like these products will be sold in store

Yes, you are right once we see everything keep on track, we might see the product will start accepting other cryptocurrencies along with WPP, now the value of WPP, is low but once the products started rolling we might the value of WPP surely increases.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 11:18:34 AM

I have a question regarding purchase with the WPP because as of now the coin price is low in the market, In future, the price of coin increases, then what is the percentage we are going to spend because now we can pay 40% fund with the WPP coin, rest we have to pay with the fiat currency.
TopT3ns

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 02:33:23 PM

Yes, you are right once we see everything keep on track, we might see the product will start accepting other cryptocurrencies along with WPP, now the value of WPP, is low but once the products started rolling we might the value of WPP surely increases.

Yes, this is just waiting for the time most importantly the developer continues to actively provide the latest news related to the project
Also some promised exchanges are immediately listed we have waited too long.

olesya

Activity: 1036
Merit: 256

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:00:27 PM

These are VORAX, this is not their product, but only an exclusive distribution license. I am talking about those products that wpp releases. I want to see their presentation of the finished product and not pictures

wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 08:34:46 AM

Im wondering who's still buying this token. For some reason the CFO Robert Kohn has been removed from the main page under "WPP Team" section and as you can see he was never part of WPP on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertkohn007/
There are no real photos and/or video presentations of their products, instead they spent money to buy a license for 25 years to sell Vorax, plus launching WPP Store to sell someone's else products with 10% discount. Won't be suprised if there will be announcement by the end of december that they were rejected by SEC/FINMA and WPP can't be a stable coin to be tied to H2's price or WPP itself doesn't have resources to do so and will be delayed indefinitely. Once again, text from their whitepaper: "The intent of WPP overall strategy is to tie the price of the token to the retail price of 1 Nm3 no later than Q4 2019" - only 80 days left to make WPP token worth ~$1.43 at the current price  0.000733, thats X1950, sounds unrealistic, right?
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:34:17 AM

These are VORAX, this is not their product, but only an exclusive distribution license. I am talking about those products that wpp releases. I want to see their presentation of the finished product and not pictures

How can you say that these products don't belong to WPP because, from the beginning, they clearly mentioned their product will be launched and accurately they are giving frequent updates to the community. If these products don't belong to them, then they should release their finished products.
worldvaleur

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:29:31 PM

Im wondering who's still buying this token. For some reason the CFO Robert Kohn has been removed from the main page under "WPP Team" section and as you can see he was never part of WPP on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertkohn007/
There are no real photos and/or video presentations of their products, instead they spent money to buy a license for 25 years to sell Vorax, plus launching WPP Store to sell someone's else products with 10% discount. Won't be suprised if there will be announcement by the end of december that they were rejected by SEC/FINMA and WPP can't be a stable coin to be tied to H2's price or WPP itself doesn't have resources to do so and will be delayed indefinitely. Once again, text from their whitepaper: "The intent of WPP overall strategy is to tie the price of the token to the retail price of 1 Nm3 no later than Q4 2019" - only 80 days left to make WPP token worth ~$1.43 at the current price  0.000733, thats X1950, sounds unrealistic, right?

I'm still buying this token. Great discounts for purchasing products! Can't wait to see their store open as well... less than 6 weeks away now.
With regards to Robert Kohn being part of the team: check the link https://wppenergy.io/service/wpp-energy-team-2/ he is right there.

Best regards.
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 02:13:55 AM

It seems my opinion is wrong about this project. I have asked a number of other investors in the project and they really talk about this project quite well for investment. Until now I am still considering investing if WPP can improve price in the near future. I went to Telegram and was very impressed with the development team's answers and hoped that this product could be more successful. Of course my old opinion you can ignore because it is incorrect because this is a good project for long-term investment.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
Anonylz

Merit: 577

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:54:53 AM

It seems my opinion is wrong about this project. I have asked a number of other investors in the project and they really talk about this project quite well for investment. Until now I am still considering investing if WPP can improve price in the near future. I went to Telegram and was very impressed with the development team's answers and hoped that this product could be more successful. Of course my old opinion you can ignore because it is incorrect because this is a good project for long-term investment.

If you are looking long term I don't see why not, truth is to have a working product and tied to a token is not easy to accomplish, we can see the team are doing everything possible for wpp energy product to be available and useable, it takes time to build a solid project, you can always invest a little for the near future, wpp seem like a good project from the activities of the team only that it will take time to fully develop.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
TopT3ns

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 05:18:58 PM

If you are looking long term I don't see why not, truth is to have a working product and tied to a token is not easy to accomplish, we can see the team are doing everything possible for wpp energy product to be available and useable, it takes time to build a solid project, you can always invest a little for the near future, wpp seem like a good project from the activities of the team only that it will take time to fully develop.

Many people say this project is for the long term, but I remind you not to put all your money at once because it is very risky
from day to day the price of the token continues to go down so if you make a presentation on every purchase then the risk is smaller
but it depends on you, I'm just reminded.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:46:55 AM

Many people say this project is for the long term, but I remind you not to put all your money at once because it is very risky
from day to day the price of the token continues to go down so if you make a presentation on every purchase then the risk is smaller
I think giving their team more time to work because the impact of the bear market in 2019 will not help much if good news comes out. In my opinion, if they can launch the product in 2020, this will be a huge event worth waiting for in the near future. I am a big fan of energy projects and if this project can be applied in some big countries then this will be a very good investment.

Of course now WPP is still very young and if considering investing this coin, this is an option not to be missed.
TopT3ns

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 06:28:39 AM

I think giving their team more time to work because the impact of the bear market in 2019 will not help much if good news comes out. In my opinion, if they can launch the product in 2020, this will be a huge event worth waiting for in the near future. I am a big fan of energy projects and if this project can be applied in some big countries then this will be a very good investment.

Of course now WPP is still very young and if considering investing this coin, this is an option not to be missed.

Yes, I understand what you mean, it's just that I remind you the right time to buy a token because the trend continues to decline, it is better to buy gradually
So there is a backup on every purchase I also often do this way  Smiley

Anonylz

Merit: 577

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:46:51 AM

Snip

Please read my above post properly, i never said anything about investing all i have nor did i advice anyone to do so, we all know the risk involve in investing in any project,   there, i have bold it for you to see it clearly or re-read it for better understanding of my post.

And on a side note, not just this project alone that needs long term to develop, all project in the market do, except you are living in another world you can't tell me all the project in the market are fully developed and don't required a good amount of time to do so.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:07:17 PM

All real project that have the intention of providing a service to people through their products surely will have to take some time before this can be achieve, you can't build a company under few month, wpp is an upcoming company that is trying to stand on their feet, they need time to follow through on their roadmap,
Anyone who has doubt don't need to invest, you are not compel to do anything, go invest on something else.
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:05:00 PM

I have a question. What product do you currently have a priority in promotion? Your own or Vorax? What will be the first to be sold for tokenx (50%)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:20:38 PM

I have a question. What product do you currently have a priority in promotion? Your own or Vorax? What will be the first to be sold for tokenx (50%)
FYI Vorax is now WPP product , read here

WPP Vorax commercialized since September and W2H2 is being commercialized according to wpp telegram report yesterday , I guess we'll find out later which one get listed for sale publicly once the WPPStore officially launched.

AFAIK there's several private WPP product purchases, troy has mentioned this long time ago before the WPP Vorax patent acquired.
However you can make a purchase proposal anytime by filling this form

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: