Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:53:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43914 times)
hta

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

A happy family is but an earlier heaven!

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:33:42 AM

The project is hardly mentioned by prestigious magazines or prestigious people in cryptocurrency, money amount can't be verified since no direct wallet address holding this funds,this project has many problems.

LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE FOR TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW. THE IMPORTANT IS NOT TO STOP QUESTIONING (ALBERT EINSTEIN)
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hta

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:38:54 AM

The good news is that WPP will be at the Coinbene exchange in January and they are getting a very good deal from Huobi. We can see that the project is having a great success at this time and many other exchanges will support WPP in the near future. I personally appreciate their development team because they are showing the necessary professionalism at this time
I have yet to see WPP listed on huobi or Coinbene. Stop fomo, a way to make the market cleaner. The project itself will show its essence. FOMO only makes you and others lose money

LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE FOR TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW. THE IMPORTANT IS NOT TO STOP QUESTIONING (ALBERT EINSTEIN)
hta

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:45:16 AM
Merited by nutildah (1)

The WPP Energy Scam

BY ZM PETERSON • FEB 4, 2019
I try to periodically take the pulse of what’s going on with the latest ICOs, and every so often something jumps out of my browser and forces me to take a deeper look. This time, it was WPP Energy. This is another example of a company (I use that term loosely when referring to ICOs) that makes outlandish claims that can be debunked with about 20 minutes of Googling. Given that their ICO claims to have raised $248 million as of the beginning of 2019, and the fact that they likely purchased their favorable ICO ratings, they deserve deeper investigation.

In looking at the WPP Energy platform, I can say with confidence that the founders are either totally incompetent or they are running a scam. Here's a big red flag: "The combination of the Global Green Energy Platform and the use of WPP TOKEN as the payment method will accomplish at least a 50% reduction in energy prices." There is no way they can reliably claim this, this is the type of extravagant claim you see from a company that is either a scam or is delusional. They claim the token is used to facilitate "the worldwide electronic trading of energy supply at wholesale prices from Green Energy Suppliers to buyers around the world." Let’s look into this claim a bit deeper.

First, a utility that buys energy buys it locally, partially due to transmission costs, partially due to price predictability. Second, there is no point for a utility in, say, South America to buy energy from a supplier in Asia. Even if someone was buying the rights to energy supply in one country, they can still only sell it to another utility in the same region. If you wanted to use the tokens as a bridge currency, then both the generator and the utility would need to be on board and would need to exchange tokens. But when the two parties need to convert back to fiat (and they inevitably will), they have exposed themselves to exchange rate risk. There is no reason to use a token as a bridge currency for this transaction because the generator and the utility can just trade the energy in their local currency. Both companies would inevitably have to convert back to fiat to pay expenses. At minimum, they would have to pay out salaries to employees because people need to pay their rent and buy groceries. No landlord is going to accept WPP tokens as rental payment; the infrastructure required for this transaction to be quick and risk-free does not exist because major financial institutions are still not involved in the crypto markets as market makers. While tokenizing energy is an interesting idea, the model and use case for this token does not make any sense.

Utility companies have been negotiating energy contracts with each other for decades without problems. This token is essentially a solution that is looking for a problem. In short, there is no way that tokenizing energy markets can reduce prices paid by energy consumers. They claim their solutions will reduce costs by 65%. The only cost that tokenization reduces is auditing costs. However, auditing costs don’t account for 65% of the costs paid by energy consumers. The only way costs can be reduced by 65% is with more efficient generation technology or cheaper energy sources (or both).

In looking at their HHO energy solutions part of the whitepaper, they make more outrageous claims. They don't even quote the correct units for power output, something that is so basic a high school science student could tell you the correct unit. Municipal scale hydrogen fired power plants are still in the research stage. There was a paper published in December 2017 that illustrated the feasibility of a 100 MW hydrogen plant at an ASME conference.

The whitepaper claims that their energy solution will be "capable of operating a 500 MW/h or 1000 MW/h power plant" (notice the incorrect power generation units!). They also claim that their solution is turnkey, even though the world's most prestigious engineering society is still only talking about feasibility, and at 10% to 20% of the generation capacity claimed in the WPP whitepaper.

I looked into one of the municipal projects they listed in the whitepaper, specifically the California MSW project listed on the website and their whitepaper. If the California municipal project were a real project, it would be registered in the California State Contracts Register. This project does not exist in the California State Contracts Register. Also, one would expect that a company that claims to have $60 billion in government contracts would be working with the world's largest purchaser of private services on contract: the United States federal government. I am currently registered as a US government contractor, so I know the eligibility requirements. The company has not listed DUNS or CAGE numbers anywhere on the website or in the whitepaper, they do not exist in the D&B system, and they do not exist in the SAM system. According to the state of California and the US federal government, WPP energy does not exist.

If the MSW project were really awarded to the company, then they would have no problem listing the contract vehicle on their website, which is what every single US and state government contractor does in order to prove past performance. This is, after all, the only way you go about winning $60 billion in government contracts. The question no one seems to be asking is this: why would a company with $60 billion in government contracts need to do an ICO to raise funds? If the company were really receiving 1.5% of the US federal spending budget, then they wouldn’t need to do an ICO. The answer to this question is that they have not received a single contract. They aren’t even registered!

I strongly caution against investing in this type of platform. I would expect that energy markets will be properly tokenized in the future, simply because it facilitates audits. But the amount of speculative language used by this company is a major red flag, and the fact that they do not list their contract vehicles shows that they are either distorting their involvement in government contracting or they are making blatantly false statements.

The sad part of this is that your typical uninformed crypto investor will buy into this and will purchase the tokens, despite the fact that they are extremely unlikely to ever see any practical value from them (that is, after all, the whole point of a utility token!). I predict a classic pump-and-dump will occur. So if you are interested in making money from a pump-and-dump scheme, then this token is for you.

Trying to evaluate that next potential crypto or blockchain investment? Contact us to learn more about our blockchain consulting and development services.

https://www.nwengineeringllc.com/article/wpp-energy-scam.php

D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:48:50 AM

Even though i know next to nothing about renewable energy and how it worked but looking at the above post, these are some serious analysis given by the writer,  wpp looks like a solid project although that's not enough to guarantee anything, however am sure the wpp team will clarify any doubt this might have caused, am definitely looking forward to it, am a supporter of this project so i don't want to be disappointed.

@Op it's too quick to call scam Undecided

Fuckingmajesty

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:59:59 PM

If anyone still believes in this shit scam, I think he/she deserves to be scamed by this scam team.
WTF this is the clasic ICO scam with the model BUY THE FUCKING LOW PRICE TOKEN. The low prices are not from bounty hunters. It is the scam team who sell at low price. This low price is hi price in this scam case. This is shit and the value in ZERO.

See you in hell scammers. All yours relatives must go in Hell for you. Pt. romani sa moara mamele si tatii si fratii si toti cei la care tineti in mortii vostri de mascarici care va ocupati cu gainarii din astea.

Regards,
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 03:20:58 AM

@Majesty i think instead of hiding behind the new account you just created to post baseless and meaningless accusation like a coward Wink you should have the descensy to back it up with some concrete evidence to support your claim, that way many will have enough reason to believe the accusations, remember there is such thing as “give benefit of doubt”
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:12:31 PM

If anyone still believes in this shit scam, I think he/she deserves to be scamed by this scam team.
WTF this is the clasic ICO scam with the model BUY THE FUCKING LOW PRICE TOKEN. The low prices are not from bounty hunters. It is the scam team who sell at low price. This low price is hi price in this scam case. This is shit and the value in ZERO.

See you in hell scammers. All yours relatives must go in Hell for you. Pt. romani sa moara mamele si tatii si fratii si toti cei la care tineti in mortii vostri de mascarici care va ocupati cu gainarii din astea.

Regards,

You work hard on spreading FUD, while WPP work hard to achieve their goals, Very positive news to be announced soon will blow away all doubts, So keep up with your hard work Smiley
ngthnhien

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

Have health have hope - have hope, have everything

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:46:58 AM

wppenergy1 finally appeared, after 3 months of not logging into bitcointalk.

I watched this project for a long time, still not seeing the transparency of the project. Where is your ICO income for? Not trusted by any leading Crypto expert, only the groundless words of the team. I will stay away from this PJ, whoever likes to risk, just buy it. Good luck

Have health have hope - have hope, have everything
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:07:10 AM

Regards,

You work hard on spreading FUD, while WPP work hard to achieve their goals, Very positive news to be announced soon will blow away all doubts, So keep up with your hard work Smiley

Hopefully this is not your last post before disappearing 1 month ahead  Grin
It will be more useful if you are active and answer questions here do not need to be silent
The wpp community will not trust FUD from new accounts
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 01:49:26 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2019, 02:02:41 AM by Q2kc

The 2.9m wpp token on 1 address keeps dumping on forkdelta, even he send the 2.9m to different Address we can still track it, another hundred of thousands being dump just today alone, the biggest question is why the hell this company wpp keep dumping token, I can confirm that the 2.9m tokens are from the company because the wallet who use it received Ethereum from company wallet address, these guys are scammers, they said exchange is 2nd half of march and now end of the month? Lol only fools will only fall in this kind of scheme, when I discover this redflag I already sold all my tokens I bought on FD before It's too late, I posted this to there telegram group to warn Investors but they banned me, please share this massege to everyone, this is not a fud I can confirm using the transactions blockchain won't lie.
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:29:29 AM

The 2.9m wpp token on 1 address keeps dumping on forkdelta, even he send the 2.9m to different Address we can still track it, another hundred of thousands being dump just today alone, the biggest question is why the hell this company wpp keep dumping token, I can confirm that the 2.9m tokens are from the company because the wallet who use it received Ethereum from company wallet address, these guys are scammers, they said exchange is 2nd half of march and now end of the month? Lol only fools will only fall in this kind of scheme, when I discover this redflag I already sold all my tokens I bought on FD before It's too late, I posted this to there telegram group to warn Investors but they banned me, please share this massege to everyone, this is not a fud I can confirm using the transactions blockchain won't lie.

Can you post all the connected account with it.

Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 05:14:39 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2019, 05:41:16 AM by Q2kc

Can you post all the connected account with it.

This is the address who receive 2.9m Wpp from the company address https://etherscan.io/token/0x056dd20b01799e9c1952c7c9a5ff4409a6110085?a=0xef903864e79a3424d9ae6a3df638286da45ddb74

And this is the company address https://etherscan.io/address/0x5a7d211fb51d42ffbf16a0592d5f4d4d4e9122e0

When you look closely in all the transcation the company address sent 0.03550884170 Eth to the Address that keep dumping the token on Forkdelta the question is why is the company sent it to that address only one answer to that question the address keep dumping is also owned by the company these transaction only we can confirm that this is a pure scam company WPP ENERGY ico price is $0.0650 based on ICO bench and no company will dump there own token on forkdelta with a price $0.002, if you guys are still not convince about these then you are a fool, we can trace all the transaction using blockchain good luck to all your hard earned money if you are not listening

this transaction shows that the company address sent 0.03550884170 Eth to the address who owns 2.9m token and keep dumping the token everyday in a little amount lol, he think that by doing 100k-200k dump a day no one will notice but we are monitoring these fuckers who keep scamming people   https://etherscan.io/tx/0x97606873b432aa890f6eebbddf930ee2d0d73c45264dc21577106980141bbc52

conanmori

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:06:41 AM

They dont want to talk about this at TG they quickly remove the message and ban who said this. I just ask for a clarification and instantly get banned like what i dont know what i did wrong lol thats a group for community they should always open the conversation for those supporter. Now they becoming suspicious about this thing.

D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:49:21 AM

they already said anyone who engage in any price talk will be instantly banned without warning, if they want to keep the chat group healthy and prevent some people to cause panic and chaos or spread fud then they will definately remove anyone who is engaging in such activities,
between 2.9m is not such a big amount to raise such alarm, this is a token with total supply of 5billion, why you make such fuse about 2.9m? Roll Eyes

Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:53:43 AM

Unfortunately, I don't expect transerency from no one crypto project. I have enough bad experiance in this question. So I'm just waiting for listing on some exchange, to get opportunity to sell wwp tokens.
conanmori

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:57:41 AM

they already said anyone who engage in any price talk will be instantly banned without warning, if they want to keep the chat group healthy and prevent some people to cause panic and chaos or spread fud then they will definately remove anyone who is engaging in such activities,
between 2.9m is not such a big amount to raise such alarm, this is a token with total supply of 5billion, why you make such fuse about 2.9m? Roll Eyes
Im not talking about the price though i just need clarification about that not a fud or anything.

Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:07:41 AM

Unfortunately, I don't expect transerency from no one crypto project. I have enough bad experiance in this question. So I'm just waiting for listing on some exchange, to get opportunity to sell wwp tokens.
I think it doesn't matter if you are just waiting for listings in some exchanges. The most important thing is that we have to keep on updating the information so we don't miss it and hopefully we can list in some of the desired exchanges
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:28:20 AM

I think it doesn't matter if you are just waiting for listings in some exchanges. The most important thing is that we have to keep on updating the information so we don't miss it and hopefully we can list in some of the desired exchanges

Yes, already they mentioned they are going for listing the WPP coin by the end of the March, if you follow their telegram channels you will understand because some of the admins are kept updating the community about their progress and developments and listing.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:31:03 AM

Im not talking about the price though i just need clarification about that not a fud or anything.
if you need clarification why don't you go ask in the telegram? admin is far more active on telegram than this forum

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:22:15 AM

if you need clarification why don't you go ask in the telegram? admin is far more active on telegram than this forum

The account is blocked on the telegram
He talked about the owner of  2.9M WPP token, I think that fair questions shouldn't be blocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: