Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:47:56 AM

Anyone else notice the 'Source Code' link on the CMC page...
    https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wpp-token/
...points to a project that doesn't exist...
    https://github.com/WPPCOIN
Did it ever exist?
yes I see it, but I think it's natural because this project doesn't have a Github account while the coinmarketcap must add a link to Github, so they just add the link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:27:47 PM

I think the team works very badly, if it works at all. The community is not told anything. The price is constantly falling. It seems that they threw the project. Price falls catastrophically fast, given that the market is now on a positive note
Why do you think just because the token price is going down the project itself is questionable? Most of the countries are trying to ditch the existing method of generating energy to adopt renewable energy through using the levulinic acid, water, solar energy etc. and now WPP team will start making plants, products which will ultimately emit Hydrogen. Are they supposed to make those all in just 3 months of time after collecting ICO funds? No. This needs a lot of time which has been outlined nicely on their whitepaper.

The initial step was taken when WPP acquired an energy company, so I'm not sure WPP will stop here further action will be taken and it takes time
I have to say WPP is not suitable for short-term investments

That's true. Big projects like this one, especially it was an energy generating one takes year to materialize. You can't sign now an agreement and then build it tomorrow.

Unfortunately not everyone is aware of this, they are always in a hurry , try to see today's price has decreased again this must be the right time to hoard more

Yes, the price of wpp coin has decreased a lot which nobody didn't expect that much way down in the market. I hope with the recovery price of bitcoin it might be helpful to increase the price of bitcoin. We should wait for the altcoin to start its price recovery in the coming days.

In this situation they sell WPP and choose to hold BTC because prices increase significantly that's why WPP continues to decline

The BTC swap to hold value could be a big factor ,more like it is the exchanges the coin is listed.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:13:10 PM

Did it ever exist?
yes I see it, but I think it's natural because this project doesn't have a Github account while the coinmarketcap must add a link to Github, so they just add the link
project without github? then how can we see the progress of the WPP developer? if github doesn't exist it's very worrying

dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:52:09 PM

Did it ever exist?
project without github? then how can we see the progress of the WPP developer? if github doesn't exist it's very worrying

In my opinion you should contact with team member on TG and ask him about github link, maybe CMC showing wrong github link.
Mr. troy can help better in this case and team will apply for update github link on CMC.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:04:39 PM

In this situation they sell WPP and choose to hold BTC because prices increase significantly that's why WPP continues to decline

We also cannot blame anyone regarding the drop in WPP prices, but despite the current conditions like that, I still believe that later WPP will rise again, the most important thing is to be patient waiting for it.

I know that I am only reminding them not to be provoked by the current decline even this is the right time to buy
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:44:39 AM

I am not satisfy with wpp price and team also not active on TG group like ITO days. Maybe they are working behind the scenes.
I am waiting for updates related project or exchange listing but no need third exchange right now because already wpp trading with high volume on digifinex.
Only price is low and many holders seeing dump in price few will move on after sell out.
Seriously? Do you still think that any future progress is possible with this project? The project is located at 1916 in the coinmarketcap, the price of the token is as low as possible, and I am sure that no one will raise it anymore.
Yeah mate This project standing at 1916 rank because CMC not update the circulating supply that's why CMC showing that rank.
You should check wpp marketcap on etherscan and marketcap of wpp is around $11.8 million. Hope CMC will update wpp circulating supply.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x056dd20b01799e9c1952c7c9a5ff4409a6110085

The coin is listed in the exchanges only 2 months backs and is trading at the below ICO price, once we some drastic developments and progress about their product purchases through the coin will help the coin to increase its price in the market. In the coming months, we might see some updates from this company.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:52:18 AM

I am not satisfy with wpp price and team also not active on TG group like ITO days. Maybe they are working behind the scenes.
I am waiting for updates related project or exchange listing but no need third exchange right now because already wpp trading with high volume on digifinex.
Only price is low and many holders seeing dump in price few will move on after sell out.
Seriously? Do you still think that any future progress is possible with this project? The project is located at 1916 in the coinmarketcap, the price of the token is as low as possible, and I am sure that no one will raise it anymore.
Yeah mate This project standing at 1916 rank because CMC not update the circulating supply that's why CMC showing that rank.
You should check wpp marketcap on etherscan and marketcap of wpp is around $11.8 million. Hope CMC will update wpp circulating supply.

The coin is listed in the exchanges only 2 months backs and is trading at the below ICO price, once we some drastic developments and progress about their product purchases through the coin will help the coin to increase its price in the market. In the coming months, we might see some updates from this company.

I agree that project is too young. And we should'nt expect very much from it. As for the token price, we should understand that tokens were listed in bad times for altcoins. I think, if market will grow for next several monthes, and team will show us results of their work, WPP tokens price will surprised us.

Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:24:05 AM

We also cannot blame anyone regarding the drop in WPP prices, but despite the current conditions like that, I still believe that later WPP will rise again, the most important thing is to be patient waiting for it.

I know that I am only reminding them not to be provoked by the current decline even this is the right time to buy
What you do I think is right by being cold towards this decline and most importantly I hope we can use this condition for things that can benefit us, it is already very good

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:20:46 PM

I agree that project is too young. And we should'nt expect very much from it. As for the token price, we should understand that tokens were listed in bad times for altcoins. I think, if market will grow for next several monthes, and team will show us results of their work, WPP tokens price will surprised us.

I hope so, the market is getting bullish now but we haven't seen some good result on most altcoins market.
However, due to the rise of ETH, this might give a good effect on the ETH token's prices, I am still observing now and hopefully these significant increase will continue and ETH will be moving to a higher price like $500, that time maybe we can expect a little boost of ETH tokens, especially WPP.

Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:41:04 PM

I hope so, the market is getting bullish now but we haven't seen some good result on most altcoins market.
However, due to the rise of ETH, this might give a good effect on the ETH token's prices, I am still observing now and hopefully these significant increase will continue and ETH will be moving to a higher price like $500, that time maybe we can expect a little boost of ETH tokens, especially WPP.

Your estimate can be correct or it could be wrong because I see from the side of the WPP trading volume is very low
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:09:40 PM

I like that the team is always on contact in the telegram, Troy is even sometimes ready to call if ypu have a question.
But it is not clear who sells so low, only I have already bought a couple million tokens.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:01:16 PM

I like that the team is always on contact in the telegram, Troy is even sometimes ready to call if ypu have a question.
But it is not clear who sells so low, only I have already bought a couple million tokens.

Bounty participants are the closest to sell because they get free tokens so there is no risk of loss or airdrop participants who get 25%

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:06:54 AM

What I want now is that the project can list this coin in larger exchanges because everyone here only cares about the profit and value of WPP that makes long-term holders lose money . I think if their team does not list WPP early in large exchanges, it will surely become a landfill soon and we will not be able to earn any money so don't put too much faith this project

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:38:08 AM

Bounty participants are the closest to sell because they get free tokens so there is no risk of loss or airdrop participants who get 25%

It's true what you say but after all, I think bounty participants won't sell right away, I'm sure they will wait for the right time so they get a big profit

Lunar Crank

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:47:59 AM

It's true what you say but after all, I think bounty participants won't sell right away, I'm sure they will wait for the right time so they get a big profit

I think each of bounty hunters has own strategy: someone sells their tokens in the first day of listing, but other - hold it till the price wiil rise. As for me, I think I could sold WPP tokens, if there was any normal exchange for it.

tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:26:25 PM

I think each of bounty hunters has own strategy: someone sells their tokens in the first day of listing, but other - hold it till the price wiil rise. As for me, I think I could sold WPP tokens, if there was any normal exchange for it.
that's right, it's up to the token holder himself, if the price goes up why not sell it?,
if I will sell it and buy it when the price drops back, but don't worry about wpp, he will go up when they actually list in binance!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:13:39 PM

Yeah many types of hunters joined wpp bounty, I am holder and i believe WPP price will rise when products selling start.
If we talk about exchange so already listed on top 2 exchanges but exchange listing can't hype wpp price if hype then it will be temporarily.
Just waiting for updates and if team will work according to roadmap then we will see rise in wpp price in this year. 
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:53:22 PM

At least 50% of the total bounty participants sell their tokens when prices have risen a few months ago because there is no reason for investors to sell their investments cheaply

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:41:33 AM

that's right, it's up to the token holder himself, if the price goes up why not sell it?,
if I will sell it and buy it when the price drops back, but don't worry about wpp, he will go up when they actually list in binance!
Listed at Binance is something that will never happen in this project. In fact, this project does not bring any value in society and everything that happens in the project is not real so don't expect too much of this. I personally do not care much about WPP recently because after reaching the high price at Forkdelta then this project is almost dead and their team probably left.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Lunar Crank

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:44:36 PM

Listed at Binance is something that will never happen in this project. In fact, this project does not bring any value in society and everything that happens in the project is not real so don't expect too much of this. I personally do not care much about WPP recently because after reaching the high price at Forkdelta then this project is almost dead and their team probably left.

I don't think that lack of any value for society is the main reason why wpp tokens not listed on Binance. If project will be really interesting for traders, and their tokens will be very popular, then wpp could be listed on some of serious exchange.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: