Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:42:58 AM

I saw WPP Token on the Binance Info today

https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/wpp-token

That's great, the team trying to introduce WPP project into Binance community. This is a nice step from WPP team to make their WPP token can be eligible listed on Binance Exchange...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:10:56 PM

Still, we are in the early stages of the project and most of the people are not showing any interest in selling the WPP coin because they find more potential in it. In coming days we might many more partnerships from this company and once they enable buying their products through WPP will help the coin to increase its demand.
I think, people don't sell their WPP tokens because WPP have a program to hold tokens for a few months, but let's see what will happen if the program is finished
Agree! many people holding WPP for 25% bonus holding wpp in MEW, in my opinion price will drop after people get 25%.
Well I am ready for buying at lowest price, right now WPP price rising but waiting for $0.004 and i will grab huge amount if price will drop.
Top cryptocurrencies dropping insanely and on the other side wpp price rising to $0.0065.

It is very difficult to buy a large number of tokens for such a price, I tried to do it, but the price is growing rapidly, I bought about 500k tokens for almost 2 days
Uttaran

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:39:19 PM

I saw WPP Token on the Binance Info today

https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/wpp-token

That's great, the team trying to introduce WPP project into Binance community. This is a nice step from WPP team to make their WPP token can be eligible listed on Binance Exchange...

This is like a coinmarketcap, nothing special and generally token listed on the coinmarketcap is also listed here https://info.binance.com/en/all
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:28:48 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 08:50:10 PM by dr.cheema

Still, we are in the early stages of the project and most of the people are not showing any interest in selling the WPP coin because they find more potential in it. In coming days we might many more partnerships from this company and once they enable buying their products through WPP will help the coin to increase its demand.
I think, people don't sell their WPP tokens because WPP have a program to hold tokens for a few months, but let's see what will happen if the program is finished
Agree! many people holding WPP for 25% bonus holding wpp in MEW, in my opinion price will drop after people get 25%.
Well I am ready for buying at lowest price, right now WPP price rising but waiting for $0.004 and i will grab huge amount if price will drop.
Top cryptocurrencies dropping insanely and on the other side wpp price rising to $0.0065.

It is very difficult to buy a large number of tokens for such a price, I tried to do it, but the price is growing rapidly, I bought about 500k tokens for almost 2 days
Did you see dump in price of wpp few hours ago? Price down to $0.0055 so if weak hands help us then we can buy at around $0.004 - $0.0045
It's just a beginning so right time to buy in few months because after few months I believe price will rise constantly.
If team work very well then they can convince Binance so anything can happen in future, waiting for dump let's hope!  Grin
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:04:45 AM

right now it's difficult because people still want to buy WPP tokens and hold it for a few months to get a 25% bonus, but I think after all that is finished I think it will be easy to buy this token at a lower price than now
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:07:07 AM

The price is getting lower and lower. The team wanted to buy something from the market? But the volumes are falling every day as well as the price.
With such a fall we will soon go below 0.003 for a token.
WPP already touch the lowest price $0.0035 I think digifinex bot doing all this up and down and there is not enough volume.
wpp trading at around 75 satoshi  on trade.io, i think when team will see big dump or low volume then they will announce 3rd exchange listing.
Otherwise price will rise when product selling start, I believe.  Smiley

the price moving up today,
maybe because today this token added on coinmarketcap list
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wpp-token
Wow good information.Actually from the beginning I was sure that the WPP token would be successful. Then what do you think? this project is very much awaited by many people. if you read a road map and whitepaper, that is the answer to your question.
We have to appreciate the performance of the team because without them I think the WPP tokens will not work and most importantly, keep up with the developments and I wonder what they will do later

There are many things to come because very soon we can able to buy the product with WPP tokes, one thing we have to remember is team is very active in the telegram to answer the questions asked by the community. Recently they got listed on CMC, which now they are focusing on another exchange for listing the coin.
Wedhus123

Activity: 185

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:34:15 AM

right now it's difficult because people still want to buy WPP tokens and hold it for a few months to get a 25% bonus, but I think after all that is finished I think it will be easy to buy this token at a lower price than now
oh that means if we hold WPP we get a 25% bonus, is this like dividends?
is this official from the WPP team or exchanger?

Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:40:56 AM

Is that really true if we hold a WWP, then we will get a 25% bonus and if that is true, of course that is good news because we will get a big enough bonus and regarding whether this is official from my own team or exchanger I don't know

Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:51:52 AM

Is that really true if we hold a WWP, then we will get a 25% bonus and if that is true, of course that is good news because we will get a big enough bonus and regarding whether this is official from my own team or exchanger I don't know

The bonus for the holders is very good, but I think after it is handed out the price will go down strongly. After all, there is no point in holding if you can buy much cheaper.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:10:15 PM

Yes it's from the WPP team but I don't know whether the promo is active or not, the latest is 15% bonus
https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-to-integrate-with-airwire-adeef8d3d8ab  promo starts May 1st, 2019

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dr.cheema

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:03:24 PM

25% bonus only for those people who holding wpp without moving from 31 march and only for 3 months and few days ago team partnership with Airwire.
If we register account on airwire and deposit wpp there and hold wpp for 2 months then we will get 15% bonus after 60 days
Deposits will be start tomorrow 1st may.
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 08:29:59 AM

25% bonus only for those people who holding wpp without moving from 31 march and only for 3 months and few days ago team partnership with Airwire.
If we register account on airwire and deposit wpp there and hold wpp for 2 months then we will get 15% bonus after 60 days
Thats a good partnership with Airwire, but i am prefer to hold my WPP token in MEW and get 25% bonus. I see WPP price dump again to $0.004p its a bad for investor but good for buyers.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:09:38 AM

Thats a good partnership with Airwire, but i am prefer to hold my WPP token in MEW and get 25% bonus. I see WPP price dump again to $0.004p its a bad for investor but good for buyers.

Unfortunately the 25% bonus will end soon so the choice is only 15% but this program seems less attractive because there is no increase in volume and price

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:17:44 PM

A lot of people have kept this coin when this news comes and this can be seen as a way to raise the price of this coin but in fact WPP has gone against and is very low compared to the present. I think everything in this market is risky and if you feel unsafe it is best to sell WPP because this coin will be very unlikely to exist in the near future because they don't have any products yet about energy makes me lose confidence in development team

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dr.cheema

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:23:25 PM

Unfortunately the 25% bonus will end soon so the choice is only 15% but this program seems less attractive because there is no increase in volume and price

Yeah 15% offer for new wpp holders who missed the 25% offer and I think deposits has been started on airwire 1st may.
I don't think so these kind of programs can pump price of wpp in days but products selling can increase the volume and price.
I just grabbed 200k wpp in last dip $0.0043 - $0.0045 now waiting for updates from Mr. troy  Wink
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:59:18 PM

Yeah 15% offer for new wpp holders who missed the 25% offer and I think deposits has been started on airwire 1st may.
I don't think so these kind of programs can pump price of wpp in days but products selling can increase the volume and price.
I just grabbed 200k wpp in last dip $0.0043 - $0.0045 now waiting for updates from Mr. troy  Wink

Let's look at the end of the airdrop, dumping might occur  Grin they seduce people to buy more wpp by offering airdrop and when demand increases they sell first
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:47:48 PM

I just grabbed 200k wpp in last dip $0.0043 - $0.0045 now waiting for updates from Mr. troy  Wink

Let's look at the end of the airdrop, dumping might occur  Grin they seduce people to buy more wpp by offering airdrop and when demand increases they sell first

You have really made a very important point and i never thought of it until now that you mentioned it, 25% bonus pay could definitely lead to a short term dump in price which means i have to get some fiat ready for some wpp shopping, who knows at what price i might stumble upon, there will always be dumpers.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Uttaran

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:25:13 PM

I just grabbed 200k wpp in last dip $0.0043 - $0.0045 now waiting for updates from Mr. troy  Wink

Let's look at the end of the airdrop, dumping might occur  Grin they seduce people to buy more wpp by offering airdrop and when demand increases they sell first

You have really made a very important point and i never thought of it until now that you mentioned it, 25% bonus pay could definitely lead to a short term dump in price which means i have to get some fiat ready for some wpp shopping, who knows at what price i might stumble upon, there will always be dumpers.

Don't trust the analysis of others, you should use your own analysis. distribution of several airdrop programs will make prices cheaper so avoid buying in those days
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:07:51 AM

Don't trust the analysis of others, you should use your own analysis. distribution of several airdrop programs will make prices cheaper so avoid buying in those days

He is not bothering about buying the coin but he is waiting for 25% airdrop for the people who are holding the coin in their wallet for more than 3 months. Maybe at the time, many people will start selling the coin for a cheap price because for more than 3 months without any profit they kept waiting and this makes them sell the coins which they got through the Airdrops.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:07:40 AM

take it easy, if WPP has good news I'm sure WPP will be pumped back,
the current price is good to buy, see WPP is down 8% today

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: