Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Fiat - this is how I see the future  (Read 3917 times)
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

Well in my opinion it will take time before the world accept cashless society, there are still people who stillchoose to use bank and fiat than those of digital but then we all know that htere is always advantage using digital money but I think its case to case basis and it depends on the people and time.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

I think the one who will benefit the most in the future is cryptocurrency like bitcoin, because the current condition of bitcoin has a very limited total supply and the increasing number of years the price of bitcoin will also be very expensive so you can get a profit.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

Personally, I see the future without fiat money, but a full cashless settlement. The Internet currency is the currency of the future, there will be a word behind it.

Got some point. I cannot also see the future of cryptocurrency being just a market for investment. It has a huge potential in which it will not suite being investment rather it will be okay if it will be a currency. But still if it happens then the measurement of the value of the bitcoin will vary of the fiat.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

Well in my opinion it will take time before the world accept cashless society, there are still people who stillchoose to use bank and fiat than those of digital but then we all know that htere is always advantage using digital money but I think its case to case basis and it depends on the people and time.
That time might not even come. The disadvantage for going cashless far outweighs the merits we can gain from it. One reason being, poverty, which restricts many people from ever understanding how this technology works because of the lack in resources.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

I think the one who will benefit the most in the future is cryptocurrency like bitcoin, because the current condition of bitcoin has a very limited total supply and the increasing number of years the price of bitcoin will also be very expensive so you can get a profit.
it's hard to predict whether bitcoin will replace fiat money. we know that there are always obstacles when bitcoin wants to pursue its mission. although the limited amount of bitcoin will not run out. Fiat currency has been trusted by the government as a legal payment and transaction system.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

it's hard to predict whether bitcoin will replace fiat money. we know that there are always obstacles when bitcoin wants to pursue its mission. although the limited amount of bitcoin will not run out. Fiat currency has been trusted by the government as a legal payment and transaction system.

For me it's not hard to predict, simple answer is as of now bitcoin cannot still replace fiat currencies, not now and not in the coming years. Maybe it might happen in the future but only few chance to succeed I guess.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

Bitcoin like digital currency and fiat like physical currency both are equally important for world economy. Bitcoin are decentralised currency which provide many benefits in comparison to fiat currency. But bitcoin is not a global currency and it cannot assess in the place where Internet and electricity is not present . Bitcoin is a not a interactive currency many people still doesn't know how to use it so in those situations fiat currency are very much useful. In many place cryptocurrency like bitcoin is not directly used, in order to use it have to convert into fiat currency. The future economy will be good if both Bitcoin and fiat currency work side by side.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:37:52 PM

At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.

People right now wants to have faster transactions and that is the reason why they want to implement a digital society as well as the people who are working in the corporate world.
Afro19

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:23:06 AM

To understand that Bitcoin can not be managed via any u . s . or person, and that Fiat can be controlled through the country, this is a totally exclusive idea, so we must consider Bitcoin as an investment.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:21:45 PM

Personally, I see the future without fiat money, but a full cashless settlement. The Internet currency is the currency of the future, there will be a word behind it.

Got some point. I cannot also see the future of cryptocurrency being just a market for investment. It has a huge potential in which it will not suite being investment rather it will be okay if it will be a currency. But still if it happens then the measurement of the value of the bitcoin will vary of the fiat.
Absolutely right, cryptocurrency should be more than just an investment, for example, it can actually be used for something else. That is what makes it the opposite of real money and also the value that keeps changing as well as one of the factors.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

I believe the desire to control the movement and monitor transactions is natural, it is a way to protect their interests in the field of protection of citizens
That is actually more like what it would be in the long run. The thing about adoption is that not everyone will have access or the infrastructure to make use of bitcoin due to some limitations or the other, or by choice. As long as this is a concern worldwide, fiat will still remain in play and we will end up having more like a segregation of money in which some will go digital and some will remain traditional.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:23:53 PM

At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.
Fiat will always exist. Cryptocurrencies can meet the needs of small scale. For the existence of the state it is necessary that the real sector of the economy. This is only possible with the help of Fiat. People who believe that cryptocurrencies can displace Fiat do not understand the basics of the economy.

I agree with you . Many people expect that soon the Fiat will disappear, and some will generally predict a single currency around the world - bitcoin. It's so stupid that it's even funny.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

There is truth in something, but do not forget that governments always want to get more money and therefore they want to control the cryptocurrency for their benefit, and first of all they are imposing taxes on it. What about the fiat, I believe that it will not go away for a long time, because people already long time use fiat and refuse to get the fiat money is not going until the government orders or makes an official announcement.
Even if that is what they want it is not going to be easy for them to get it, how are they going to force the bitcoin holders to pay their taxes when they cannot control the network? That is the biggest issue that they have, they want to extract resources from all the people that are investing in this market and they are finding that is going to be impossible for them to do so.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:38:42 PM

I think in the future this bitcoin and fiat will be able to work together and maybe bitcoin can be used for fait transactions and fiat can also be used for cryptocurrency transactions because in my opinion there is nothing impossible on cryptocurrency, all possibilities can occur on cryptocurrency .

Yes, sure - there will be no need to refuse from fiat if the cryptocurrency is used everywhere globally. The traditional money will be never eliminated, and all can use it together with Bitcoin and other cryptos.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

In my oipinion bitcoin and fiat  can be use at the same time because we all know that there are places  who even dont know about crypto  and only  fiat money  is the only way for them  to use to buy things.  Maybe after a years crypto will be recognize by many but maybe fiat money will be remain.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

Fiat will always exist. Cryptocurrencies can meet the needs of small scale. For the existence of the state it is necessary that the real sector of the economy. This is only possible with the help of Fiat. People who believe that cryptocurrencies can displace Fiat do not understand the basics of the economy.

I agree with you . Many people expect that soon the Fiat will disappear, and some will generally predict a single currency around the world - bitcoin. It's so stupid that it's even funny.
Yeah it is true and it is good as well because for me cashless society is not so far we can get anything using bitcoin, we can invest our money but we can use it to buy goods, fiat is not now being use more than bitcoin, people have good currency which can get them anything they want in life, so better if we move with time and use bitcoin more than fiat as future currency is gonna be one and only bitcoin.
CPetersson

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:36:11 PM

In the way you think, authoritarian countries won't have any cryptocurrency that could be used eligible?
Government won't allow us (citizens) to use cryptocurrency, to buy smth in supermarket and pay crypto for that. There will be a very huge war between government, or we should change todays government (usually 50+y.o. people that will never understand cryptocurrency) to young generation.
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:17:45 AM

Crypto is more open to the public than fiat which is difficult to see the ownership and amount of each person. With this in fact the government has been helped by crypto openness starting from the tax side to be paid, the flow of funds in the crypro and many more benefits
blacknigga

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

Bitcoin does not solve the problem of allowing central banks from manipulating currency. If a central bank had a large enough position in bitcoin they could use market pressure to control the price. And then they could use pressure on bitcoin developers to set up the rules for the blockchain in their favor.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:51:45 PM

I think bitcoin is very difficult to challenge the status of Fiat, because these countries make the currency has the right to support the state, as long as the national power exists Fiat will always be strong.

Hard for bitcoin become fiat. Bitcoin is decentralized system and government must be prefer using their own currency because government can not control bitcoin supply. Fiat or paper money not always strong because purchasing power always decrease because inflation

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: