Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin not used in medical billing?  (Read 2439 times)
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

There are many reasons why Bitcoin not chosen as a form of payment in the health sector. The biggest reason is the bans come from the government of that country, many countries around the world have issued bans on removing Bitcoin and Crypto from their country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

I am a person working in the health sector. I am looking forward to one day co-bitcoin be used to pay for medical examination and treatment and health care services.

I am believe that will happen in next several years. Bitcoin right now can not used for payment in many sector because government regulation not allow it. Government will regulate bitcoin because crypto market growing really fast and government must be want to collect taxes
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:28:20 PM

I have also thought about this and still don't know but i think that this will change soon and in the nearest future this will happen, it will be very convenient and I know that a lot of people will prefer making payments like this
Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

Bitcoin used as a medical billing involves the function of bitcoin as a means of payment. Honestly not everyone knows bitcoin so if the workers in the health sector do not understand bitcoin then he will trouble in the process of adaptation. Besides that, not everyone has bitcoin so the transaction will actually slow down the administrative process. Another reason for the very risky bitcoin price fluctuations. The cost of health is so great that it can not be at stake with bitcoin prices that are still up and down. If within a few minutes the price of bitcoin drops dramatically suddenly then the health will suffer huge losses due to very expensive health costs and bitcoin prices are not in accordance with the initial payment earlier.
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

I am a person working in the health sector. I am looking forward to one day co-bitcoin be used to pay for medical examination and treatment and health care services.
I think they will accept bitcoin as payment in the future if they see bitcoin as a good influence to their company then for sure they will be

Zion060101

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

They didn't thought about it yet, beacause they are busy saving peoples life. I know one day they will realize that it will be more easier to pay bitcoin and more accessable than using money.
Leezee

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

yea i am optimistic that one day the world will come to accept bitcoin or crytocurrency generally an alternative legal tender.the future looks towards this direction.
patron bounty

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

I think for now there is no hospital or medical party who wants to receive payment using bitcoin. It is difficult for hospitals to use bitcoin as a means of payment, while they are still tied to government and banks. There may be someday a private hospital or medical party willing to accept payments using bitcoin
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

I think that bitcoin will never be used for any payments. Like gold, which is also not used for payments. Only for investing and moving capital.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

bitcoin is not a real currency but this is a digital financial system that can not be used at your convenience .. payment in this hospital can only be paid with cash and can not with bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

Im not sure but i think the INS campaign is focusing in medical field just correct me if I'm wrong

But i believe that medical is the next to be targeted by the dev to create a project in regards this matter,because as i have remember theres one project that tackles about the prisoner the cellblocks but it turns out as a scam or failure project.so if this people can make even for prisoners why not for medical right?
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

it will happen if bitcoin has been legalized in your country, so it will help many bitcoin users to transact in need of health service, it is a good idea I also hope it happens in my country.

chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:08:13 PM

It's take a long process to legalized bitcoin use in medical billing, why not maybe it works, I'm not against in that but I think it's more difficult to pay their medical bill for those who have money and not in bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

probably because not all levels of society can use bitcoin as a means of payment, including in the medical world plus many governments prohibit its use as a means of payment so maybe for use in the medical world with bitcoin payment still takes a lot of time to be able to achieve it
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:21:55 PM

I support the attraction of technology to health. In fact, I was waiting for such an idea, but all we can do is to wait until the government regulates the situation. I think cryptoculture is focused only on economy, trade and earnings.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

Bitcoin hasn't yet, but many healthcare companies now starting to adopt the blockchain technology same idea of Bitcoin how it being used and these companies are continuing to develop their blockchain.

Obviously, BTC is too unstable to be used in medical billing. And what is even more obvious - it is not a legal currency in your country, as well as in many others. That would be nice if we get the possibility to pay medical bills with cryptocurrency, but now it’s impossible.
wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

I think bitcoin is slow in transaction speed , which dont attract the medical sector as a mode of payment . There are lot of alt coins tho , i mean I've seen a lot of projects tackling the medical institutions . I dont mind them ATM since I have not seen any of them succeed . Maybe im just not looking far enough . But yeah , its a long shot for bitcoin . If you want to pay your medical bills , you would rather pay them with cash since its almost instant unlike bitcoin which takes a lot of time .

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

We all know that we are in th world where digital high technologies can be found anywhere. Compared to the past years, there are lots of improvement that happens to the current world we are living into. And so, I have a strong sense of feeling that there will also be a high possibility that the Bitcoin will also be integrated or engage to the Medical Billing but now now, and it might be on years coming since, there are also still some other people that don't yet recognize crypto currencies as a payment method.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

In my own opinion bitcoin is not ready to use in medical billing because it is still on progress. Bitcoin continue to develop for payment system. It is already use in other country as payment for electric bills,water bills,buy loads and many more and i think it will be use as payment in other forms like medical billings soon. Let us hope that it will be use someday for a lot of billings so that we can pay easily using this bitcoin. Bitcoin is very useful and helpful,it is really a blessing for us.
Bitcoin is continues develop now and little by little bitcoin continues progress in term of paying bills. I hope that one day that hospital accepted bitcoin as payments cause bitcoin is very useful and helpful to us.

pickledmuffin

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

We can barely get the healthcare system right with fiat currency. I'm not sure we are ready for a blockchain technology in healthcare at this time.

No doubt there will be a time when this will be looked at, but in general healthcare is a very complex business, and with the amount of red tape and political rhetoric out there, we may be waiting a while..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: