Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin not used in medical billing?  (Read 2439 times)
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:51:46 PM

I am a person working in the health sector. I am looking forward to one day co-bitcoin be used to pay for medical examination and treatment and health care services.
just wait bro i think they will also shoulder bitcoin soon when it is already use all over the world. and bitcoin is already a currency or payment methods.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

I think it will take time bitcoin used in medical billings. if the government decided to centarlized this. but I hope time will coming soon.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

I am a person working in the health sector. I am looking forward to one day co-bitcoin be used to pay for medical examination and treatment and health care services.

Well, that would be nice if we can use bitcoin in paying medical bills and health care services. But it takes a lot of thorough study and regulations in using it. Bitcoin price is very volatile while hospital bills are stable in their price. That is why medical corporations even the banks in the governments still have no way of accepting bitcoin  it just because regulations is not clearly stated and very volatile in price.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:22:25 PM

Bitcoin can not use in medical billing because bitcoin is not legalized worldwide. Actually hospital is like our bank they will not accept it if it is not legal in our country.
Onecrypto18

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

Accepting Bitcoin as means of payment for medical services will really be great. Everyone is still hoping that Bitcoin and other cryptos will one day be used as a medium of payment in all sectors of the economy including the medical sector. I see this happening someday anyway. It is just a matter of time the whole world will come to accept Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

It takes a lot of time, effort of the government and hospitals, regulation of the currency or bitcoin and acceptance of the citizens
As i mentioned the following the hardest part here is the regulation of bitcoin, it will surely take years or even decades for the bitcoin to be regulated and things might change in the future so who knows. Not just in hospitals but in any other establishments

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

I believe the prompt decentralization of things on people does not really sink down into effective use but we hope with time as the fraternity of bitcoin is growing day in and out there will be a time and season where it will be applicable to medical billing and even many more.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

It takes a lot of time, effort of the government and hospitals, regulation of the currency or bitcoin and acceptance of the citizens
As i mentioned the following the hardest part here is the regulation of bitcoin, it will surely take years or even decades for the bitcoin to be regulated and things might change in the future so who knows. Not just in hospitals but in any other establishments
Reality wise, this problem is seriously affecting the adoptions of this system, regulation coming from different government will break the real essence of anonymity, maybe government might need to create another crypto to cater that particular venue and use blcokchain for much better results, bitcoin will
take a lots of time before it can be decided by the govern bodies if they can allow anonymous transactions from their ruling government.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:44:22 AM

It will take a long time for bitcoin to be used for billing in micro-transactions such as grocery, shopping, paid services, and health or medical billing. It is possible and we're slowly approaching this dream. It would take a long time, but at least it is possible and it is currently happening. We just have to give support to bitcoin and aim for the best.

Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

It will be nice to get to that extend, but my question to you is how many individuals are holding bitcoin, you cant initiate something that only very few people  will be available for such service. A time will come that your genuine initiative will come to existence

EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

Hopefully in the next few years, the medical field or literally just anything money-related will recognize bitcoin or at least cryptocurrencies in general as payments. There is quite a number of users, and is able to grow even more, of bitcoin. Main problem is its difficulty to spend it as for its volatility.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

Hopefully in the next few years, the medical field or literally just anything money-related will recognize bitcoin or at least cryptocurrencies in general as payments. There is quite a number of users, and is able to grow even more, of bitcoin. Main problem is its difficulty to spend it as for its volatility.
It will finally have in the coming years to come, so we don't need to worry about it because for sure there are already people or company who sees this kind of opportunity and to put it in a medical billing, it will really have if we will just have the patience of waiting.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

There are already many token that is under development regarding health Nad how it will be use in healthcare industry. But it will take many years before it will become a member payment for medical bills. 
mbm_ico

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

Do not worry, bitcoin is gradually being introduced into different spheres of our life and will probably soon be introduced into the healthcare sphere. You yourself can start accepting payment in bitcoin and thereby speed up the process of introducing bitcoin into real life.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

I do not know, but there is a crypto project called Socratus
pavka

Activity: 322

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

In order that bitcoin could be used to pay for medical services, it is necessary that he obtain the official status of the payment instrument. Some countries are gradually moving in this direction.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

Bitcoin is not stable and volatile. The transaction in every hospital needs to be faster, but in bitcoin, it make time before it is successful. Although payment can be made by the companion of the patient but what if the patient has the bitcoin not the companion? Will you disturb the patient or will you wait for him/her? A hospital needs money to buy supplies, medicine and any apparatus needed by the hospital. They need fiat to do this because not all accept bitcoin as payment.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

just wait bro i think they will also shoulder bitcoin soon when it is already use all over the world. and bitcoin is already a currency or payment methods.
yes off course we need to wait for a short time as bitcoin is now using in different restaurantes same it will also be started in medical.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:34:35 PM

in my opinion the medical sector would be one of the latest sectors that will adopt payment with crypto before that the other industries and sectors have to inlude the btc payment by technology being the first of them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:48:14 PM

It will be nice to get to that extend, but my question to you is how many individuals are holding bitcoin, you cant initiate something that only very few people  will be available for such service. A time will come that your genuine initiative will come to existence
So, you're saying that there aren't projects aimed at small groups of people? Introducing bitcoin payments would give people a choice. It wouldn't limit anyone or make them not receive medical help. It would allow those that want to use BTC to do it. And contrary to your opinion there are many services that very few people use. For instance expensive hotel suites or extremely luxurious car versions. Most people won't buy it, but it's an option for those who will.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███