Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin not used in medical billing?  (Read 2439 times)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

maybe someday bitcoin can be the medical billing because we can see right now there are many ways to pay some medical treatment and anything else, maybe blockchain and the bitcoin can be the on of that payment in the future. so we all hope that bitcoin can be the one of that peyment in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

I am a person working in the health sector. I am looking forward to one day co-bitcoin be used to pay for medical examination and treatment and health care services.

It's possible bitcoin use for medical bilings becauake today are the era of new technology even do hospitals are use new technology for the medical treatment so not possible bitcoin accept hospital bills for the mdecal treatment.

MarselKaledjyn

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:37:07 PM

Paнo eщe. He дoшeл blockchain дo мeд ycлyг... Bpeмя нe дoшлo eщe.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:06:21 PM

I do think so that it can be, bitcoin will use to paid in medical billing, cos it so difficult and lots of discussion on both parties that may result on argumentation which government entered on this it may affect on their implementation about taxation so i think this hard to happen.
toreserve

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:23:48 AM

So far the decision is still private so there can be no interference from other parties. In hospital bills they sometimes need to pay tangible and electronic money due to lack of regulations and policies that are not available. Strangulation of the price or value of bitcoin in the event of a decrease or increase.
Derizo

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

Conversion of virtual currency into real is quiet difficult. Money transaction via bitcoin is not available every where. In medical field you have to buy medicines on daily basis so you need money at every time. While through bitcoin it is not possible.
Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:03:15 AM

I don't think it's a problem if medical payments can use bitcoins, as well as the usual types of payments, but it takes a long time for that to happen. Since most hospitals are controlled by the government, this may require administrative approval from the government.
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:07:13 AM

We all know that bitcoin was not yet used totally outside its industry. Perhaps it would happen in future but that isn't easy as we thought of. For now, its all yet uncertain but hopefully it will happen.
polladparker

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:19:36 AM

I think its not true .bitcoin acceptable in medical billing. also.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:27:19 AM

I think soon will bitcoin engage in medical field as a payment method on hospital bill but for now bitcoin are not much popular and there are so many critics behind it.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

I am a person working in the health sector. I am looking forward to one day co-bitcoin be used to pay for medical examination and treatment and health care services.

Everybody needs find attention on where BTC should be in a right place,  I know that fees had already upgrade but why is it that this statement needs to be a reason on why people think of electronic payments. I think it depends on the establishment on how they accept payments it is optional because I see to it medical cares are longing on bank accounts and cheques but I think in the future we may have. Let's hope.

andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

If bitcoin has been legally recognized in your country as a currency and a means of payment, then just waiting for time for bitcoin can be adopted in public services. But if bitcoin is still not legally recognized, it will be difficult for bitcoin to be used as a payment tool in public services such as hospitals.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:26:39 AM

there are many projects related to the medical direction where payment for altcoyes think that in the future it will be possible to pay and bitcoin all medical services
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:30:35 AM

For the same reason it's not used in the veterinary or sports sectors/industries yet. Why do they need to use it? Bitcoin is a long way off for becoming common place as being used for payments for such things if ever. As long as bitcoin is so tumultuous then it will likely remain a niche payment system and certainly won't be adopted by the mainstream anytime soon. I think there's certainly more chance of certain industries adopting blockchain tech such as the financial industry, but they won't be adopting bitcoin just the tech obviously behind it.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

there are already several crypto platforms in the health sector, they are generally more focused on the quality of services, patient data, and AI technology in the health sector which will later develop into crypto payments
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

There are so many altcoin project that deals with this work. There is no disability to pay with Bitcoin. If you accept payment, why not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shouldbelieve

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

I think it will soon be used in medical billing because bitcoin is developing more and more in our world
kawaihito

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

Personally i think because of bitcoin's unstability. For our medical billing, we need something can control and stable.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

I really think bitcoin has not really accepted in all sector as payment. As time proceeds it will. Using it as payment in medical billing will be when the governments accepts bitcoin fully worldwide
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

maybe because bitcoin takes too long to wait for the block to be confirmed, besides that bitcoin is also not a flexible payment tool, people prefer the easier one

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: