Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:51:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin not used in medical billing?  (Read 2445 times)
Mikhail_Shmurge

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

In general, the topic of using bitcoin in medicine, or even in pharmacology, is quite ticklish. Now I do not observe developments in this direction, and all that appears is periodically pop-up Internet pharmacies that with joy and not concealed enthusiasm accept for payment bitcoins, and other crypto-currencies ...
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

bitcoin as a means of payment is still being tested feasibility. maybe bitcoin is not suitable to be used as a means of medical payment because the value of bitcoin is still volatile can be said not as stable.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:20:10 AM

bitcoin as a means of payment is still being tested feasibility. maybe bitcoin is not suitable to be used as a means of medical payment because the value of bitcoin is still volatile can be said not as stable.
Maybe the reason why bitcoin is not used in medical billing is due to its volatile market value the hospital might be lossing once the price bof bitcoin is dropping or maybe the system used in billing is not ready to accept bitcoin payment.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

Don't be upset about it. Many sectors are opening with bitcoin. Nowadays, airports are accepting bitcoin. Hopefully in medical treatment, bitcoin is also be used. But it needs some times.
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

This gonna be a good once they implement it I think. But long process might be needed.

Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

I am a person working in the health sector. I am looking forward to one day co-bitcoin be used to pay for medical examination and treatment and health care services.

Maybe In the future, when the bitcoin price is more stable, It will be used in medical billing. Let see.
PAES23

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

It would take very long time for that to happen. Right now the price of bitcoin is so unstable, I don't think that it will be used. Bitcoin needs to be stable, also many people should have the knowledge to bitcoin. The easiest way for people to know what bitcoin is when the government started implementing crypto currency.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

I am a person working in the health sector. I am looking forward to one day co-bitcoin be used to pay for medical examination and treatment and health care services.

i bumped on hearty project last year and the ico didnt work that is why the project didnt prosper. blockchain on health industry is a big help specially on records and payment system. try patientory coin if it fits https://patientory.com/
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

if in your country receive bitcoin clear this is good to do let alone fear health does not need to bother hard in making payments through cash but can only be done with transactions bitcoin, but if your country has not legalized bitcoin of course it will be difficult to apply how to step government so that all that concerns with medical personnel and drugs can be paid by using bitcoin.
tuanphuong666 (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

I know what you mean. Many people think it is not feasible. Many people think it is feasible, in my opinion, I think it could happen when one day a bitcoin is accepted for medical billing such as hospital fees. The government of my country has started accepting to bitcoin payment for some services. But in health I'm not a leader, I'm just an employee so I can not decide
Flomo

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

there are already some ICOs about health and health services that pay for it using crypto, and I think they succeeded in developing their ideas.
Syakbrown

Activity: 354
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

this could happen, in the future when the cryptocurrency becomes the main in the world then that you expect it can be realized, but not in the near future
lakatina

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:56:42 AM

In hospital bills sometimes they need to pay tangible and with electronic money due to lack of regulations and policies there is still no stranglehold on the price or value of bitcoin in case of reduction or increase.
The easiest way to let people know what bitcoin is when the government starts making electronic money.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:09:42 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is still in the basic phase of development and hence there is a high amount of volatility when it comes to the price but in the medical sector, it is risky to use anything like it because in case of emergency we might not get the value from it as much as we are expecting. It might create some problems at the billing stage when the time is the crucial element and we cannot afford to lose time just because technical issues and thus there is not much usage of Bitcoin in medical industry at this stage.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

in medical payments using bitcoin I think that's hard to happen, for a reason the bitcoin price is not as stable, unlike the typical banknotes, but there are some countries that have made payments using bitcoins.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Suprittandon

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

See in my opinion , Bitcoin is still in the development phase and it will be great if Bitcoin will be used in Medical Line and it starts accepting bitcoin against medical billing. but i think for now it is not used in medical billing just for the only reason that prices of Bitcoins are not stable.
ignacio0404

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:04:27 PM

It doesn't because hospitals need cash to retain medical products. And they can only buy them through cash. Some are also influenced by the rumors about Bitcoin is a scam. And so a lot doesn't want to risk anything for something they're not sure about. They might say "to see is to believe".
ShawnJessie

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:19:36 PM

those days are not so far when we will going to witness this.
foxbat

Activity: 484

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:20:57 PM

The problem is not when bitcoin is used for that purpose. At present, many ICO projects have been developed to support and care for the public. Instead of using bitcoin, you can use the currency of such projects.
forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:21:28 PM

bitcoin is not suitable as a means of payment like that, we know that bitcoin prices are unstable. much remains to be done by the government if bitcoin is used as a legitimate transaction tool, and it will also take a long time to make it happen.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: