Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin not used in medical billing?  (Read 2439 times)
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:02:04 AM

if you can just change it in your local currency and buy what you want or buy medicine food and many more things with bitcoin just change what I need in localbitcoin and ready

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:04:48 AM

I am a person working in the health sector. I am looking forward to one day co-bitcoin be used to pay for medical examination and treatment and health care services.

I think this is case to case basis that it will depend to the establishments or to the place in which Bitcoin currency is welcome to use for spending like in Japan and Germany in which Bitcoin currency can now directly to use in most establishments including hospitals, groceries and some facilities that spending is involve. This was due to these countries have fully used the Bitcoin potentials into the fullest in which Bitcoin users has less tax to no tax collection if they use it in spending so therefore everyone will be encouraged to join the investment of this coin.
olliepearl

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:05:16 AM

For me bitcoin is never used in medical billing because bitcoin is unstable and bitcoin is still in progress. Soon they will continue to develop for payment system that will surely be use in medical billing.

vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:26:56 AM

yes i think maybe in the future we can see that bitcoin will be one if many payment system in medical billing, maybe not in medical billing only but it will be the payment for all thing that we know like the insurance, and the other.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:28:21 AM

Because of its volatility it is so unstable that accepting it as payment, you will be putting your self or the business at a great loss the good side of it is if you have the money to cover for the losses and can survive until the next bull run.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:36:46 AM

It would take a long time to reach that goal as we have seen in many countries as of now btc is not regulated and still having some issues pertaining payment option and decentralization as well. Still i feel some day we wall will deal digital currency and forget fiat thats what is the main motto for use of btc and all such crypto currencies.I would be happy to see in the future if all these crypto are goign to be part of medical services as well.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

I am a person working in the health sector. I am looking forward to one day co-bitcoin be used to pay for medical examination and treatment and health care services.
It takes time to get to that era. But actually it does not matter when your workplace agency can receive payment with bitcoin.
for now the decision is still private so it is not possible there will be intervention from other parties.
Unlike when the government has made a decision by making the regulation, it will be very different from what will happen later.

I look forward to one day my government and the agency where I work will accept it. I also understand that decisions are still private and that interference from stakeholders is difficult. But I hope the era will soon come

I agree. Yes, the decision whether to accept bitcoin in medical bills or not lies on the private sector and its head. Maybe because the bitcoin price is volatile, maybe that makes them scared to accept bitcoin as payments. But hopefully in the future,  they will accept bitcoin.
railyako

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:45:05 AM

I think it needs to be stable first before this can be true. i work in medical sector too and hoping for this to be a reality.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

bitcoin is still a virtual currency and not been accepted by all countries as a form of payment. I think bitcoin is only used for internet payments
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

For me that's good idea, i think the reason why Bitcoin is not used in medical billings for now is that many peoples don't know what is Bitcoin yet, that's why it is very important for now to spread the awareness about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Maybe soon it will happen if 80% or 90% of the people in this world are already using Bitcoin, that's the time we can use Bitcoin to pay our daily expenses or even in medical aspects.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

It would require a long investment to achieve that objective as we have seen in numerous nations starting at now btc isn't controlled and as yet having a few issues relating installment alternative and decentralization also. Still I feel sometime we divider will bargain advanced cash and overlook fiat that is what is the principle witticism for utilization of btc and all such crypto currencies.I would be cheerful to find later on if all these crypto are goign to be a piece of restorative administrations also.
greengate01

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:37:38 AM

bitcoin is still a virtual currency and not been accepted by all countries as a form of payment. I think bitcoin is only used for internet payments

I dont understand why bitcoin are not accepted as medical billing.Although bitcoin price market value is so volatile but i think this could also be accepted in some countries as payment.I am hoping.
HeartDesire

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

Bitcoin will get there soon but not now, there are fundamental issues that bitcoin needs to tackle first such as general acceptance by government of the world, bitcoin needs to become a legal tendency first and this achievable when the coin is being taxed and regulated without these i dont think it will become a means of payment in health sector so soon. Also its a step by step things.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

To use Bitcoin in medicine, it is necessary for the government to approve this step, otherwise insurance and state medicine can not work, because all services are carried out under the contract and the payment terms in it are prescribed.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:45:32 AM

I think it needs time to be studied. Maybe someday, bitcoin will be used in medical bills payment. But it must be  studied carefully because its volatility makes it difficult for transactions of fixed price.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

I think it's too hard to pay bitcoin because not all people are in bitcoin, and do you think if ever you had bitcoin for investment you will pay some of your bills. For me no.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

It will take a long period of time for the medical institutes to accept bitcoin as a means of payment. Bitcoin cannot be use in medical billing for now because of its uncertain real value in the market. We know that the price of it usually gies up then down the nexy day. Addition to that, not all the people are into bitcoin or doesn't have any access in it. It will not be accepted due to the againstment of government in regulating or letting the bitcoin circulates in our society.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

Give it a few years up to a decade. Cryptocurrencies are still in its infancy. Either medical care will accept BTC payments with the help of a well developed lightning network or we will have altcoins coming out in the medical niche.

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

It will take a little time for Bitcoin to reach every corner - just have a little patience.
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:51:11 PM

I think bitcoin is not suitable for this kind of service. Hospitals or clinics needs to buy its needs immediately, bitcoin is unstable and doesn't fit to this kind of payments terms. Health care services needs currency which is stable and don't need to wait for the price goes high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: