Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you listen to analytics?  (Read 968 times)
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

I still choose to believe in myself, because every analysis is a prediction and every prediction still has 2 possibilities, that is right and wrong. So I prefer to predict myself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

Nope. I don't think they work. They rarely work on 'standard' markets (stocks, commodities) but it seems they almost never work on cyrptos. Many people would like to have the skill to predict markets but too many factors are in play. Some analysis could point to the right target once or twice but they wouldn't be different from luck in the long term. If it works it's just because there are many actors who believes in charts and candles so they are self-fulfulling their believes but when whales go in play (like today) there is not TA that can work.

I think every trader should read this article: https://www.fscomeau.com/why-technical-analysis-is-bullshit/

And maybe face reality with this: http://www.businessinsider.com/technical-analysis-and-behavioral-biases-2014-3?IR=T

It would be great to have a 'tech' mean to predict market movements, it could make you rich just following its steps. But markets don't work like that.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

Me too, I don't believe what others spit out in crypto-world.
One thing I am into, that as far as I knew. Crypto is here to stay.
One day will come, where regulations regarding this will be implemented (taxation, investment, security token), institutional investor will not be skeptical anymore in entering this growing crypto-community.

Some of the biggest FOREX evangelist are now one by one shifting to cryptocurrency.
Once the regulation was settled and established vividly, market will react accordingly.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:31:46 PM

Most analyst has it as their job to make study the market and make predictions ,so you need to pay attention to what they say ,yet it needs to go in line with what you believe the market to be.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

If analytic has a big audience his prediction will have influence on market, so it is not a good practice to ignore the information that some famous analytics says.
Super_Leyla

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

Never listened to the advice of well-known analysts. They are not responsible for their words. They change their forecasts every day.
Their empty words lead to the fact that people lose their money.
Their justification will not change anything.
Therefore, I rely only on myself.
Drachmadev

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:11:40 AM

not all the time
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:18:30 AM

I think like yours, no one can predict the future, but you can refer to it and sometimes it is accurate.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:23:42 AM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

I don't believe in predictions anymore because all of them did not happen according to their analysis in which most of these famous experts says a bullish run will start on May but instead the bearish continues making the market to crash again. I believed the predictions were published not because its for real but only to attract more people to join this investments but still bullish predictions is better than spreading FUD.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:46:33 AM

IMO, all predictions about cryptocurrencies are for reference only. Most important is your belief in the cryptos because no one can predict the rate of the market will increase or decrease that depends on the cryptos trading needs of investors. So if you have faith then invest and hold, all the analysis is for reference only.

Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:11:01 AM

They just draw lines on the graph and claims to be hold or probable bull or bear.
They are actually like the person claiming to see the future. They take money to explain you future to you but if they really could they would have been the richest people on earth.
Analytics are the same, they sell their thoughts which they don't believe themselves.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:20:37 AM

We have same opinion better believed yourself rather than reading articles of predictions. The really big question is why those famous analyst they did not apply to their seld and just they giving opinion? Its really hard to predict crypto currencies because we are in the open market/ You luck if your prediction it happen.

#Support Vanig
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:03:58 AM

do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts?
Not really but if there's something that I can see interesting that I can absorb, it doesn't matter if the analyst is famous or not.

Do you believe their predictions?
Sometimes I want to believe but there's something that forces me to not believing it until I see it happens.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:28:22 AM

Yes, most of the time I will refer to the experience of good operators.
Because they are better at graphic analysis, they can better judge the current form.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:42:26 AM

Well, sometimes I believe them. Let us just put it this way when I read the different articles just one but a lot. Its just  theories that can be the posibilities of true outcome and sometime a false results but coming from experts and hearing from them(basing from my experience) got a past result which they were right but sometime and others are not.

So others said it depends on you, on us if we are going to believe in them.
They are experts but they are not powerful to tell the truth and the future they are just guessing which can be true or false.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:03:48 AM

I don't believe with them all because they are creating their own opinion about the future of crypto. In my understand there is a lot of them are giving wrong prediction about the future of the crypto. And i know some of them even created so many non sense prediction about that. The analyst can't be trusted even if the analyst has a big name.
Everybody know that they make their own opinion about cryptocurrency or about any altcoin but we should know also if they are popular then many people will follow them and make the price pump. Dont that we look for? Yes the pump. So we should care about the analysis source.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:15:02 AM

I still choose to believe in myself, because every analysis is a prediction and every prediction still has 2 possibilities, that is right and wrong. So I prefer to predict myself.

Well, there is nothing wrong if you don't believe in prediction coming from expert. But if you listen and compared most of former analyst you can get a big hint in your coin when is the right time to buy or sell.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:33:38 AM

in my view, I do not believe in the analysis because the market is not based on that way but on traders and investors.
It is better to decide everything in your head. It will be more reliable or you will strongly believe.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:18:47 PM

The cryptocurrency market, works on predictions and most times the predictions are always right. What you will do is try to filter these predictions logically and see which holds ground. It's not your place to believe everything you hear from analysts after all charts fails great chartists some times.
veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

I listen crypto analytics from time to time. I don't believe them, they all tell different prognosis which very seldom come true. But i think it is useful to know different points of view. It's helps me to make my own decisions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: