Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:09:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset!  (Read 195456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LoveMyEvo

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:48:52 PM

I downloaded the wallet made the .conf file but the wallet wont sync its been like 3 hours. Huh

please help me fix this Cry

I had to delete everything except wallet.dat and .conf file. And reinstall the wallet. Then it started to work.

If this helps you can donate if you want to Wink ThxDmQvNAJMZZvFzexn61kGYV2TaJXdTAy

will do when i get thinks working
Prominence

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:49:21 PM

Apparently the next reward halving is sooner than expected: http://www.webcountdown.net/?a=OJbcYvH 8hrs
atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:50:26 PM

coin is dead  Embarrassed

This guy's either bipolar or a massive troll. 1 second he talks about wolong pump, next he says coin is dead.  Roll Eyes

wolong is doing a top pump?

Of course not. Wolong could care less about a coin with such a low market cap. I'm saying that this guy is full of shit.
Prominence

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:50:57 PM

Maybe he can be right ...

Not much news about new features ..
Hashrate is dropping very low ...
Blockrewards can kill the coin ...

Hope this will revive

top.hashrapid.com/index.php?page=dashboard is down and
top2.hashrapid.com/index.php?page=dashboard has 0 hashes. So it's probably a technical problem.
Prominence

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:55:55 PM

Hope this will revive

top.hashrapid.com/index.php?page=dashboard is down and
top2.hashrapid.com/index.php?page=dashboard has 0 hashes. So it's probably a technical problem.

Confirmed that top2 is also down even though the site can be accessed.
Time Since Last Block   1 hour 11 minutes 41 seconds

Prominence

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:59:11 PM

http://top.poolschina.com/ is up with 225 MH/s
http://top.dedicatedpool.com/ is up with 563 MH/s
http://top.stablehash.com/ is up with 1.1 MH/s
http://top.poolminewith.us/top/public/ is up with 14.34MH/s
http://top.dogemoon.com/ is up with 290MH/s
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:17:09 PM

Hope this will revive

Honestly i think otherwise. Goldcoin is a coin that is somehow the same as TopCoin. It is normal that hashrate is dropping, it drops with all the coins, when you have releases with a hashrate of 4GH/s then it most come from somewhere no? Two options here: the price of the coin will explode because there will be a lake of coins, and it will become a pump and dump coin, or price doesn't explode, miners will leave because not enough coins to make it worth following, meaning the people that continue mining will still mine a decent amount of coins, and then it is dev to surprise everybody and explode this coin... maybe that is what they are waiting for... less miners, more for them, and then come out with big news.

hash.so

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:21:32 PM

Come mine TopCoin with us:

https://top.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (31) coins with ease!
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode

Hash.so mining pools with easy coin switching! vardiff, pplns, and 0% fee (1% default donation). Come join us! Smiley
Currently we have 40 scrypt coins and adding new ones all the time.
Support/request thread here.
atheistftwins

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:31:06 PM

Hope this will revive

Honestly i think otherwise. Goldcoin is a coin that is somehow the same as TopCoin. It is normal that hashrate is dropping, it drops with all the coins, when you have releases with a hashrate of 4GH/s then it most come from somewhere no? Two options here: the price of the coin will explode because there will be a lake of coins, and it will become a pump and dump coin, or price doesn't explode, miners will leave because not enough coins to make it worth following, meaning the people that continue mining will still mine a decent amount of coins, and then it is dev to surprise everybody and explode this coin... maybe that is what they are waiting for... less miners, more for them, and then come out with big news.

You realized that goldcoin forked as well right?

Beside the point. Did you read my post with the math that clearly says, we will be in trouble even if the price explodes to a market cap equivalent to DOGE? With 1 coin/block, we are doomed no matter how high it gets (unless you think it will explode to the price of BTC).

Dev has to fork. There's no two ways about it. Even if the price does go up a lot, we are still screwed within 2 weeks based on this rate of halving.
Prominence

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:34:53 PM

Hope this will revive

Beside the point. Did you read my post with the math that clearly says, we will be in trouble even if the price explodes to a market cap equivalent to DOGE? With 1 coin/block, we are doomed no matter how high it gets (unless you think it will explode to the price of BTC).

Dev has to fork. There's no two ways about it. Even if the price does go up a lot, we are still screwed within 2 weeks based on this rate of halving.

Assuming you're not a person spreading FUD, if many people worry about it forking, the dev could alter the base reward and the bonus based on the marketprice. That would keep both in balance to some degree.
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:35:04 PM

Hope this will revive

Why does the coin need to be mined once it hits 1 coin/block? I'm fairly new to this so forgive my ignorance. But isn't this a kind of experimental coin to see what happens when 99% of the coin distribution is complete? There will, effectively, be no more coins mined at that point so the supply is fixed. If demand increases then price increases surely? There just has to be a reason for demand to increase.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:37:11 PM

Hope this will revive

Why does the coin need to be mined once it hits 1 coin/block? I'm fairly new to this so forgive my ignorance. But isn't this a kind of experimental coin to see what happens when 99% of the coin distribution is complete? There will, effectively, be no more coins mined at that point so the supply is fixed. If demand increases then price increases surely? There just has to be a reason for demand to increase.

Honestly i find the 1 coin block reward also a little stupid, this doesn't motivate people to mine this coin, if they would say lets put a min. of 50K blocks then this coin will not have any problems with finding miners...
atheistftwins

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:41:15 PM

Hope this will revive

Assuming you're not a person spreading FUD, if many people worry about it forking, the dev could alter the base reward and the bonus based on the marketprice. That would keep both in balance to some degree.

I'm not trying to spread FUD, you can check the math yourself, I made it public a few posts back. I'm not familiar with the way these rewards are done, can you tie rewards to the price of the coin? That seems difficult. What happens if the markets go down?
rednalexa

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:51:45 PM

How does I sync?!

SackofBits

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:53:00 PM

How does I sync?!

lol there is literally no wallet syncing right now

BadgerCoin: BCE5ABarPLdenidMRSr4vJK1z2u7VWzoDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI
slntdth7

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:55:07 PM

How does I sync?!

lol there is literally no wallet syncing right now

mine is without a problem
Unpropitious

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:01:18 PM

How does I sync?!

Read my earlier post. Maybe that will help if you have created a .conf file. If you haven't try creating that.

Digibyte - DJqZ4Ay8WmDptbgFKo8suRnKrKjX4Ezekt
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:03:07 PM

Hope this will revive

The miners are the ones facilitating the transactions for the coin.
No miners = no sending or receiving coins.

slntdth7

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:09:19 PM

Damn the price is falling BEFORE halving....I'm somewhat considering to stop mining this and just hold for a weeks/months see how this pans out.
Alexbalix

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:18:54 PM

Damn the price is falling BEFORE halving....I'm somewhat considering to stop mining this and just hold for a weeks/months see how this pans out.

I think it's falling from news that mining cannot possibly remain sustainable.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: