Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:43:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Transcendence ANN  (Read 41317 times)
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 676
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 06:05:13 PM

I’ve forgot that you can recover the passphrase via email (wallet 3.0)
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 05:24:11 PM

As mentioned a few times it is time to give some work over to the community .
We had for long time an official discord and a Second community discord were I have no mod rights.
This was the slow beginning to explain the last ones that I am not Telos.. I work on the code and I use telos .. it’s my multi purpose utility token of choice .. but it is also your coin and everyone’s coin. I am not important , my personal views on the world are not important. If I hate or love you is not important.

So finaly after this Saturday went again into a senseless discussion in the official discord i made it true and pushed the button .. the discord is now gone.

We will now come up with Telosgram (a funny namesugestion of a Community member) for aml-now User .. Spamfree , botfree.. estimated time for launch is 1 week starting from Monday.

Discord users are invited to the community discord:
https://discord.gg/uDc3s4k

phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 06:56:55 PM

Thanks

Nope quake I am tired of your drunken arguments. I have written multiple times that I will delete the discord anyway and that people should move to the community discord.

So let’s say the main reason is just you ..
You annoy me ..
you should be aware that I am not the rational ass licking guy .. don’t waste my Saturdays .
Easy rule
Don’t ruin my Saturday’s.

What is hard to understand .. unlike you I work the whole week crypto related .. on the Weekend I want easy talk .. enjoying easy talk.

you start in the discord channel a talk about Audiocoin .. who cares .. go there.

Now you can talk with the community about Telos .. you should read my words carefully .. as person with not much time there can be huge pauses between saying something and executing it.

Anyway .. I am founder an I never ever deny it. But telos is messed up with people like you .. this harms more than a Bug in a „low-cap coin“ .

We do a reboot .. forget the past .. paint a new future.

New faces , new community , new wallet .
And it’s yours .. do whatever you like .

Next time you little drama queen .. vote for an emmediate fork .. or if you don’t like what happens in the community do a fork. This is how crypto works .. the majority decides the route .. it the minority doesn’t like it, they do a fork . Easy ... or isn’t it easy ? I don’t know .. you talk the whole day as it is easy and changes doesn’t affect others ..

long story short:
I just go along my roadmap .. I provide people a base and what happens after that .. we will see.
Currently telos is disturbing me .. annoying me .. fucks me up.
Mainly because of you and your friends.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 07:09:04 PM

I would like if weekend would be back

I don’t deny anything? Are you drunk ? I just leave the lead ..

Roll Eyes

Edit:
Ahh you know what ?
I give the crown to you ...

This is what you want ?
Yeah ok

Big papa jango is the new leader of telos .
Bye
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 07:32:10 PM

Why don’t you check the GitHub and tell me if we solved it
Why don’t you put your hands where your mouth is ?
Hmm ?
This would help much more than your Talk.
Instead of a roundhousekick you would get a hug
XBTX is the complementary of telos and telos 4 is going to be based on XBTX2 ..
That’s how I paint it for myself ..
If you don’t like it .. use another coin which is better.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 01:49:43 AM

if you want to stay in touch with me, please use the new forum under https://forum.teloscoin.org
Bugala

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 08:40:28 AM

@unrealandy

Just to remind you once again.

There was a vote about Phantom Resistance fix: http://telosnews.com/index.php/2019/09/16/new-voting-update-telos-to-become-phantom-resistant/

and there was a vote about stake grinding fix too: http://telosnews.com/index.php/2019/12/17/governance-rocks-has-1-new-voting-and-1-new-bounty/

In both cases, the vote result was to wait until the fork that is now going to happen about two weeks later.

You had a chance to vote about it, just like anyone else did, and yet you chose not to throw enough votes in favor of fixing it immediately.

Should vote results be honored or not?

edit: almost forgot to say. Thanks for archiving this bitcointalk thread to waybackmachine, it is unfortunate we didn't get to archive the contents of the official discord too.
xavierXDRC

Activity: 82
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 06:01:41 PM

Why official discord was deleted?
Can i find any archive of discord chat? It was great source of knowgledge about Transcendence Telos Sad
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 07:09:24 AM

https://forum.teloscoin.org replaces discord. This was on the todo since over a year but lately the anoying Scams and more annoying discussions have motivated me to press the button and delete it to enforce the switch.

Because of that there is also the alternative purely community driven discord.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 08:29:49 AM

Well .. if you don’t trust me or you don’t trust that we clean it afterward „Aftermath“ by blockchain analyzes it is your problem.

If you don’t accept votings it is yours too.

I am on your side and don’t accept voting result too but in that case I need to fork away from community .. the Community decided and we follow. Or not ?
If I need other things, I will do it in my own private fork differently
You have been invited to do the same back than ..
The 2.1 wallet was ready in January .. so you could have just taken it and fork with the members who Didn’t like the votings ..
Why didn’t you provide a clean fork than if it was your decision ?

Anyway I told you 20times you make me tired.
I go now my private route and don’t stand with you or the community.

Make what you want but without me ...

About mods ..
I have no influence on them ..
It’s community

Don’t acting as a ape throwing his own poo may help to stay unbanned.

As this discussions keep me away from work I am out and will never join this thread again.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 08:42:49 AM

Man you manipulated the votings by paying people to vote for collateral increase and halving ..
So stay calm ..

The script my friend is from lobo a now 18years old kid who did it as community member ...

Sorry guys but if you rely on scripts you shouldn’t be allowed at all to run nodes

Download the wallet And enter in transcendence.conf:
Masternode=1
Masternodeprivkey=blablabla

You need a script for this?

Telos lacks only one thing:
An idiot test before being allowed to run the wallet.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 10:20:56 AM

Look man...

you manipulated prices each new fork happened...
you manipulated votings by paying people...

Your TELOS is no longer my TELOS.

I fork and continue with my shit..

YOU DON'T EVEN NOW THAT THE SCRIPT IS ON HOLD BECAUSE WE ARE CLOSE TO RELEASE TELOS 3..
SO YOU ARE NOT INFORMED AT ALL ABOUT WHATS GOING ON AS YOU JUST STAY BUSY WITH MANIPULATING PEOPLE

So why should lobo release a script, which asks for a massternodeprivatekey if we are going to ditch this in the new Wallet ?

Instead of following development you go on and MANIPULATE..

Whitepaper is still valid but for my TELOS.. not your TELOS.

Community moved thanks to you from my personal route away.
So my Whitepaper is not yours anymore ... else you wouldn't steal money and you wouldn't manipulate voting to go against my suggestions.

Now we have a halving and high Collateral..

This makes fulfilment of the roadmap more difficult than necessary to me and i need a new TELOS.. or just any coin out there and ditch TELOS (less work, more time)

Split of interests = FORK away and SPLIT community.
This is why all the Bitcoin Forks do exist:

People start to hate each other and people go their own routes.

Next time when you play manipulator think twice because to Quote your own words "KARMA". What you get now is Revenge for every mindfuck you did the last 2 years.

TELOS itself is replaceable .. i can just build services on top of BTC and that's it.

Where is your "support"... you bloodsucking manipulating person ?
So here we are:
A DEV with unsupportive community and his commercial interests
And you a Manipulating Person making things more annoying than required.

So what is your "constructive" solution ?
Do you have an idea ?
Anything to bring on the table as solution ?
?
Let me know..

EDIT:
just for the record:
Your TELOS is not my TELOS statement is 6 months old... you had 6 months and many peaks in value to sell off your TELOS and leave normal people in the community.

I suggest an OTC so you can go and never come back to us.
As you still stay here it is obviously again a mind fuck against the project to manipulate people and buy cheap into TELOS.

I don't accept this and will destroy TELOS before you sucker make any money out of it.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 10:52:21 AM

ooohhh lord..

The dash error is about Fakenodes
You mix up 2 failures!

Please let us do our work now and fuck off

We solved 2 issues you idiot..
please follow everything or stop playing the "SEEING ONE"..
You are not following all announcements so you have huge gaps in knowing what has been done ..
So stop here you waste my time.

Bye..
I ask for locking the thread by bitcointalk mods.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 11:32:22 AM

please update the quote i add "like others shooting ducks"

@MODS .. please lock this thread : ) It won't get any better
Bugala

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 01:44:16 PM

@unrealandy

To answer some of your questions.

as phoenixkonsole already pointed out, there were two different issues that were voted about. Phantom node and Stake grinding.

Here are the articles I wrote about those voting:
http://telosnews.com/index.php/2019/09/16/new-voting-update-telos-to-become-phantom-resistant/
http://telosnews.com/index.php/2019/12/17/governance-rocks-has-1-new-voting-and-1-new-bounty/

First of all, I want to point out that I might well be wrong about some details. I am not that technical that I would really know about these things that much, but I am most of the time using sources, like in this case as you yourself pointed out that governance.rocks voting link, it read there that it was from DASH.
It could well be that it isn't right, that it is actually PivX issue, but I still don't know any better, so I most likely used that specific text you linked as my source for that DASH part.

And yes, I believe my article might have affected the voting result, it is very much possible. But understand this, I am not official press, I don't belong to any press associations or anything. I am a private person, a Telos community member, who myself, as an individual decided to put up Telosnews.com in hopes of helping Telos knowledge be spread.

So I don't claim to be neutral, or even right. I am doing this as an amateur/hobbyist, and while I of course aim that my articles actually are right. I don't do any double fact-checking or similar, as regular professional press do. I try to write articles lightweight style, hence if you are going to go through all my articles and do some fact-checking, I am sure there are lots of errors there, but as said. I am not a professional press, just amateur/hobbyist.

And as I am not a professional neutral press, for this same reason I can write my own opinions to articles, as I did with grind staking. It was my opinion at that time that the best way would be to fix it at this upcoming fork, and I agree with you that it might well have affected the end result going towards that way.

What comes to the effect of grind staking and phantom nodes.

I still think the phantom node issue is minor. Only benefit someone gets from using a phantom node, as far as I have understood is, is that he saves the hosting cost. He still needs to put collateral there, so it doesn't really affect other people running their nodes that much.

Grind staking on the other hand has become a worse problem than I at that time thought. I still don't think it is that bad a problem, but it is much more serious than I myself anticipated, but then again, I am not that good on technical things, and my guess is that when it comes to anything master nodes, for example, you are probably many times better than me on those.

However, when you say that it affects your master node running, this sounds odd to me. Since to my understanding stake grinding only affects that someone can get the staking reward even it wouldn't really belong to him.

Hence it shouldn't affect master node rewards directly at all, and hence not affect running master nodes at all. That only way I can see it affecting master node rewards is if you are collecting your master node rewards to be staking, in which case it would affect it, but I would still say quite a minor effect.

This is my understanding of the issue, but of course, I might be wrong.

Also, what comes to your estimation of 15 Million, this would imply that someone has right from beginning been using stake grinding and also got every single stake reward for himself. For if I recall right, stake share have always been 10 percent of the rewards, so to get 15 million through stake grinding, would require stake grinders having got every single stake reward right from the beginning, and I don't think that is true. Even I have got plenty of stake rewards until I turned it off, and I have seen many people in forums claiming they have got staking rewards, so as far as I have understood right, and all people are not lying, it cant be 15 Million.

What comes to your proofs, which by the way were good that you brought to show, there is however one problem with them. For as far as I have understood, same person can both win staking and master node reward on same round. So just showing someone got 200 doesn't mean he used stake grinding, especially at beginning I suppose that would have happened to many people actually. Have you checked your own transactions that have you received those 200 rewards at the beginning? For if I understood right you set up quite many nodes at the beginning, so as long as you also had Telos in that same wallet, I think there's a good chance you have received them too.

But do dig this further, since it would be interesting to see if stake grinding has happened already at beginning times, since basically Telos community didn't become aware of it until the end of 2019, so it would be very interesting to know if someone used it already long before that.

And about the vote community being small. Exactly my point why you alone could have decided the voting to go a different way. For me, I was happy for the voting result, it went exactly as I hoped, but obviously you seem to disagree with it strongly. Voting ended less than half a year ago, and yet you keep here shouting that problem have been ever since, did you say 2018? in here, and your writing even gives the impression like you had been preaching about it ever since 2018, which you obviously didn't, since you didn't participate with couple of votes to make the voting go your way.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 03:18:41 PM

Thanks for writing down what I should have done instead of exploding.

Fact is:
Unrealandy and me have the same idea but different language ..

He is pissed and me is pissed about the use of mechanism to betray all members.
I have been also pissed about wallet data being stolen and malware attacking our uses.

So this completely defines the wallet roadmap for the 3.x range now..

Fake nodes .. bye
Stake grinding bye
Wallet dat protection hello
Encryption enforced (user can opt out) hello
Bye bye keys stored in human readable form hello

You can be sure we all want security.. secure users = stability on markets

It’s just the timing and style of open a discussion .. at sunday .. we work .. We improve .. we Fix ... we correct ..

Hello Telos 3

Now enjoy Sunday please

phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 07:09:31 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2020, 07:20:35 PM by phoenxikonsole

Telos 3 will be released Thursday and we fork again .. than telos 3.1 on tueaday and we fork again ... telos 3.2 will be ready on Thursday next week and we fork again.

Basically we fork now every 3 days

Cat and mouse

Let me know when you got tired

For us the projects are important not the origin of coins .. as you called them in the past they are tickets.
And nothing else they are. The thing is you need the tickets in your hand at the right Time in order to spend them.

If you make more drama here we will disable nodes and staking and just make a token out of telos, as we have already enough supply

Edit :
————————-
Stop believing you are an investor! You got a gift in form of telos .. we Never needed you ... so stop calling you an investor. You should be a member and a follower of the ideas .
If you see yourself as investor : than you are in the wrong thread
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 07:28:06 PM

Quake are you dumb ?

Telos and Telos R

I am not convinced by the community anymore especially you ... we fix your fucking telos and than I do my own shit as I like it with Telos R...

And now the big question:

What gives a coin more value ? A bug ? A bugfix ?
Or supporters providing usecases ?

Do your own math

You overestimate the importance of a coin ..
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 07:45:24 PM

A wise man changes his mind a fool never will

Edit:
I am not sure if you missed the info .. but we will scan the entire blockchain.
You don’t need to waste your time by manually doing so

Relax

Edit
I hope you are also aware that getting stake and MN rewards to the same address was always possible.
That’s normal. And at the beginning there was no competition should be self explaining too.

We scan .. we release
But for this luxury support I will take my price and will leave you with a worthless telos . And create a fork
That’s my pricetag for the extra work you create
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 07:56:54 PM

Hmm ... is community important to me ? Or is community hindering me by slowing me down while I could just build the projects on other coins covered by their devs ?

Questions over questions

You are trowing stones in a house or Glas
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: