Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:11:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Transcendence ANN  (Read 41294 times)
xavierXDRC

Activity: 82
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 08:31:19 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2020, 08:59:02 PM by xavierXDRC

Make sure before you invest or send confidential information to a company that doesn't answer questions.
They do not want to show legal data on the company's operations. They can sell your data / documents on the black market.

by saying ponzi or scam = insulting project
FACTS??? u dont even know how many legal papers are around in transcendence projects
Reporting suspected projects are welcome in this place.

Where i can find this legal papers? I want to check them.
DYOR
if u cannot find them
it just shows HOW INCOMPETENT U ARE along with your baseless accusations.
I cant find any info on your website, bitcointalk ann or wiki. Maybe this is a secret data or false information?
I would be gratefull when you answer my question, i dont wana fight just want to dispel my doubts.

Prepare yourself by asking uncomfortable questions that they will offend you and get away with the answers.

lets ignore xavierXDRC he is born without any brain.
Stop insulting and answer my questions. In past you was nicer.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unrealandy
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 07:19:56 AM

A summary of my observations on staking pool:
I currently have 49875 Birake coin on Bitdorado staking pool.

Yesterday I received 14x10 = 140 Bir

if I had Birake masternode running, I'd get only 2x20,99bir = 42 Bir a day, sometimes more happens 3x20,99 bir but is only sometimes.
Example of Bir masternode.

Summary:
Currently staking pool on https://bitdorado.eu is very profitable.
PS. I'd appreciate receiving MERIT  Wink
Legolaz

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 02:09:22 PM

I have 2 new Telos Masternodes, working very nice  Grin Grin Grin Grin
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 676

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 02:48:10 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2020, 03:09:43 PM by phoenxikonsole

Lol ... invest ? Read the definition of invest. Before I would allow you to invest in something I would burn myself.
We gift money to the people ..
What a moron.

We own Midas .. make 38% with a node or 200+ at our staking pool
We own Birake ... make more BIR from Pool than from Nodes.
Soon we own Flits ..
Soon we own esbc
Soon we own DMS
Soon we own everything interesting in lowcap land.

It doesn’t matter what you think or say.. we will own you one day too.

Just silently fuck off please .. you moron.

We are saturated .. we don’t need People .. People need us.

I don’t know which of our 100 websites or services you want to check but at best you try the correct websites .. it’s all there .. if you don’t find a website .. well it says „we don’t need you... we are happy with our community as it is“. This thread is here to inform present users. It is not meant as invite for noobs ..

No one updates post 1 .. so read and follow in the now or never. Yesterday is past for us. There are newspapers like cryptoacid.com . May help to recap the last things. But anyway it doesn’t make sense for you .. you are not welcome anyway.

Everyone else can join the official discord (there are 2 ) and ask politely. You made a wrong start and so you are doomed to stay uninformed.

You mistake Seems to be that you can’t understand how many individual entities are supporting telos ... it’s not my  Fault . Difference companies and groups .. different countries .. open source , closed source , sole salesmen, registered companies, licensed companies .. it’s all present . It’s not my job and I see no benefit to proof you anything as I am guaranteed against you becoming part of the „benefiting“ circle ...
xavierXDRC

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:00:15 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2020, 05:10:51 PM by xavierXDRC

Lol ... invest ? Read the definition of invest. Before I would allow you to invest in something I would burn myself.
We gift money to the people ..
What a moron.

We own Midas .. make 38% with a node or 200+ at our staking pool
We own Birake ... make more BIR from Pool than from Nodes.
Soon we own Flits ..
Soon we own esbc
Soon we own DMS
Soon we own everything interesting in lowcap land.

It doesn’t matter what you think or say.. we will own you one day too.

Just silently fuck off please .. you moron.

We are saturated .. we don’t need People .. People need us.

I don’t know which of our 100 websites or services you want to check but at best you try the correct websites .. it’s all there .. if you don’t find a website .. well it says „we don’t need you... we are happy with our community as it is“. This thread is here to inform present users. It is not meant as invite for noobs ..

No one updates post 1 .. so read and follow in the now or never. Yesterday is past for us. There are newspapers like cryptoacid.com . May help to recap the last things. But anyway it doesn’t make sense for you .. you are not welcome anyway.

Everyone else can join the official discord (there are 2 ) and ask politely. You made a wrong start and so you are doomed to stay uninformed.

You mistake Seems to be that you can’t understand how many individual entities are supporting telos ... it’s not my  Fault . Difference companies and groups .. different countries .. open source , closed source , sole salesmen, registered companies, licensed companies .. it’s all present . It’s not my job and I see no benefit to proof you anything as I am guaranteed against you becoming part of the „benefiting“ circle ...

Good luck with this approach to others.
Nobody gives money for free. You can tell these stories to the naive. With such a high premine and an infinite supply of coins, you will dump on the market as soon as a larger buy offer will apear attracted to this honeypot trap

today we added CSV Export and ipv6 parsing to the 2.1.0.0 branch on GitHub. We will inform you as soon we compiled all OS targets for the wallets. With the csv Export we surpassed pivx btw .. I can’t really understand how someone can release a qt wallet without csv  Export ... a show stopper imho. I know .. no one pays taxes..
Yea, you are even better than Satoshi and his Bitcoin.

Selling face masks at 1000% price during critical  world situation you showing who you are man.
Many people produce these masks themselves and give them to medical services. In many countries there is a high penalty for selling masks at an inflated price list.

FACTS??? u dont even know how many legal papers are around in transcendence projects
Please show this papers to public knowgledge, or stop writing bulshit!

phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:11:32 PM

Are you drunk ?
The masks costs 1.25€/ piece and this is a normal price you son of a bitch.
Worldwide shipping is included.

My god .. die please .. die

Also telos is grown like gras from the ground ..
So everyone who joined telos from the beginning has plenty of telos and so it’s Vitrtually for free ..

Die

Edit:
And yes we are better than satoshi which should be normal that many years later ...
xavierXDRC

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:23:09 PM

Are you drunk ?
The masks costs 1.25€/ piece and this is a normal price you son of a bitch.
Worldwide shipping is included.

My god .. die please .. die

Also telos is grown like gras from the ground ..
So everyone who joined telos from the beginning has plenty of telos and so it’s Vitrtually for free ..

Die

Edit:
And yes we are better than satoshi which should be normal that many years later ...

The premine you fucker was used for all the listings ok exchanges multiple times.. you greedy little whore
Did you come to late to the party ?
Did you waste time to bash us and have wasted Time in shit things ?
Yeah?
Good... keep it that way

You act like a child who was caught cheating. It is better to change your behavior and answer the previously asked questions.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:25:09 PM

what ? Me ? You must be drunk
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:26:23 PM

What is strange is that you spend you time with us instead in one of the real exit scams happening sind 2018 .. so who are you ?
Sorin ?
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:29:08 PM

Lol
Xdrc .. https://www.coingecko.com/de/munze/directcoin/btc
you scammer
xavierXDRC

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:30:48 PM

I'm someone who can't look at cheating and your insults motivate me to work.

Only your sect cares for this project. from the outside, it looks like a pyramid of blind people, insulting everyone arround.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:34:57 PM

Ok .. let’s do it again ..
Telos is an open blockchain right ?
So where is the Pyramide ?

You can buy and sell it at any price to anyone on any exchange
Southxchange
Graviex
PolisPay app
Birake
Bitdorado OTC
Biki
Whitebit
Finexbox
Crex24

Plenty of options.

There is no treasury taken and fees are burned.

So what ?

The community voted and starting from July we do the 2nd halving.

Instead of 100 coins only 50 per block will be created.
Fees increased and go up to 1 telos .. so soon we burn more via transaction then new telos come to the system.

I don’t get your pyramide .. please enlight us
xavierXDRC

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:39:15 PM

why don't you want to reveal your legal documents if you have them? it's not a secret and they are available to everyone in the office or court.
Or maybe this is a bullshit and you dont have any?
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:42:01 PM

Because your accusations...
See my last post and explain me why it is a Pyramide ..
it’s an accusation .. you offend me and than you want something from me ?
First excuse yourself and take back your accusations and than I will show you where you can find infos

Principles
xavierXDRC

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:49:08 PM

I showed you a few days earlier who started offending.. so im waiting for answers, and what I received, the next batch of offensive words.

BTW those document if exist should be placed on each media, but i cant find them on you website or here... so in my opinion they not exist.
And when i asking here what i recive... batch of offensive words Undecided
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:58:41 PM

My principle is that I didn’t quit my job to work for another moron ..
So take back or explain why telos is a Pyramide system.
Than if you convinced me I will be willing again to talk to you.

Else #ignore-mode

I don’t know where you are looking ... registry Estonia maybe ?
xavierXDRC

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 06:08:45 PM

In my first post I quoted conversations from members of your community found on other servers. Thanks to this, I became interested in your project because I can't watch someone making other idiots.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4453455.msg54079161#msg54079161

What I experienced here, asking further questions and presenting further evidence only confirmed your dishonest intentions.
unrealandy
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 06:10:40 PM

why don't you want to reveal your legal documents if you have them? it's not a secret and they are available to everyone in the office or court.
Or maybe this is a bullshit and you dont have any?

do you ask legal documents about in other projects ?
do you know how the financial pyramid works?

for me you're a total idiot. why ... ?
because most received MERIT, you received on threads that do not even have anything to do with cryptocurrencies !

you know how disinformation works and to the detriment of the image ... watch the movie Sala samobójców. Hejter  you know what it threatens ?
go complain mommy  Cheesy
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 06:17:12 PM

Sorry ..
I am not responsible for community members and their enthusiasm.
I am glad that we have evangelists.. but the problem is that they are also not „inside“ the project and can’t answer all and not always correct. It’s not their job and in fact it is nobodies job.

On the other side I am not really interested to share much because due to the fact that telos is open and we have no „treasury“ for development we „compete“ with users too.
That’s the nature of this things which makes us creative on providing usecases.

And now if someone joins in the middle of a community fight during votings where everyone tries to make some mind games on others, it was bad timing to join here.

I will excuse me for the „overexagerated“ behavior and words.

Now it’s your Turn. Explain me your view in easy worlds why „just another coin“ with another group of followers is a Pyramide.
You don’t need to do it now. Try tomorrow..
xavierXDRC

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 06:18:21 PM

do you ask legal documents about in other projects ?
do you know how the financial pyramid works?
for me you're a total idiot. why ... ?
because most received MERIT, you received on threads that do not even have anything to do with cryptocurrencies !

Please stop insulting others, and stop beg for MERITS

PS. I'd appreciate receiving MERIT  Wink

PS. Why you not answered for post someone more experienced than you? if you are such expert? Your few poor words not answering any questions.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192481.msg54119661#msg54119661
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: