Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Transcendence ANN  (Read 41317 times)
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 676
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 06:21:23 PM

Stop insulting others to insult you .. check my last post
unrealandy
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 06:26:26 PM

do you ask legal documents about in other projects ?
do you know how the financial pyramid works?
for me you're a total idiot. why ... ?
because most received MERIT, you received on threads that do not even have anything to do with cryptocurrencies !

Please stop insulting others, and please beg for MERITS

PS. I'd appreciate receiving MERIT  Wink

PS. Why you not answered for post someone more experienced than you? if you are such expert? Your few poor words not answering any questions.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192481.msg54119661#msg54119661

You know why I wrote
"PS. I'd appreciate receiving MERIT "

because I made a comparison:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4453455.msg54166331#msg54166331
- how many coins you will receive from staking pool
- how many coins you will receive from run masternode
then it should deserve MERIT because the screenshots show how much I got, it's real data.

unlike you, dude, you can't introduce anything, but you gotta get it from your friends MERIT, although the bitcointalk forum does not apply to e.g.
Wątek koronawirusowy what is this ? it is crypto?
Polish Hyde Park what is this ? it is crypto?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4453455.msg54170064#msg54170064

you can see that you're doing everything just to write posts and receive each other MERIT,
that are worthless to the crypto community. You think you're the navel of the world? You're very wrong, dude!
xavierXDRC

Activity: 82
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 06:33:15 PM

Stop insulting others to insult you .. check my last post

The financial pyramid, by definition, involves engaging an increasing number of people to make profits for those at the top ... in this case, those with the most coins. The activities of  members of the community observed by me prove that they deliberately manipulate the price to encourage investors and sell coins to them ... later, spreading false news , they buy back for almost nothing. over and over again.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

At the moment I don't see anything innovative in your project. When placing photos of a non-working ATM, what were your goals? Or maybe take a picture how it works? Record a movie where it can be found.
xavierXDRC

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 06:39:41 PM

You know why I wrote

then it should deserve MERIT because the screenshots show how much I got, it's real data.

unlike you, dude, you can't introduce anything, but you gotta get it from your friends MERIT, although the bitcointalk forum does not apply to e.g.

you can see that you're doing everything just to write posts and receive each other MERIT,
that are worthless to the crypto community. You think you're the navel of the world? You're very wrong, dude!

Man, you want merit for advertising your project? It would be better to answer asked questions or post something interesting, maybe then someone will give you one.

Users here sharing merits for post that deserve for it. Answer your self why you dont recived any yet. Probably because you think that you are smartest in the world.
unrealandy
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 06:48:15 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2020, 06:58:55 PM by unrealandy

do you ask legal documents about in other projects ?
do you know how the financial pyramid works?
for me you're a total idiot. why ... ?
because most received MERIT, you received on threads that do not even have anything to do with cryptocurrencies !

Please stop insulting others, and please beg for MERITS

PS. I'd appreciate receiving MERIT  Wink

PS. Why you not answered for post someone more experienced than you? if you are such expert? Your few poor words not answering any questions.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192481.msg54119661#msg54119661

You know why I wrote

Man, you want merit for advertising your project? It would be better to answer asked questions, maybe then someone will give you one.

users here sharing merits for post that deserve for it. Answer your self why you dont recived any yet. Probably because you think that you are smartest in the world.

Dude, if you think
Wątek koronawirusowy
Polish Hyde Park
deserves to receive MERIT on a professional crypto bitcointalk forum ... then go on a date chat and look for you wife ... you can see that the coronavirus testosterone hit you in the head Grin

if your posts are substantial
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5236947.msg54136913#msg54136913

I can see that people think less and less.

Dude, you're wasting my time.

xavierXDRC

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 06:48:45 PM

At the moment I don't see anything innovative in your project.
why do you always have to show that you have zero knowledge about Crypto? Soo lol 😂

You can read only few words? All post is to long for you?

All your usecases are only for bringing new people into this honeypot trap. Show proofs where it was used, how it works.
xavierXDRC

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 06:53:44 PM

Dude, if you think
Wątek koronawirusowy
Polish Hyde Park
deserves to receive MERIT ... then go on a date chat and look for your wife  Grin

Man, i know that you think that you are smartest guy in the world, but those merits i recived from others. I was unexpected to recive any merits writing those post.

And please learn how to use this forum because i see that you know only how to post only big images or to much unneeded text just to coverother posts.
xavierXDRC

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 06:57:23 PM

i show you nothing, because you polish brain fart insult the project since weeks. only because you are polish and but hurt. this is the only reason. you reach exactly nothing in this life, better go work for 300€ per month in poland. Smiley

This post showing who you are.
I am a gypsy from Poland whose grandparents fled to England from people like you during WW2.

edit.
Anyway, you work for Arab immigrants and other gypsies living in Germany. Thanks for that. They live on social benefits.
This is the hand of justice for your crimes during the war.
xavierXDRC

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 07:03:58 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2020, 07:25:41 PM by xavierXDRC

I am a gypsy from Poland whose grandparents fled to England from people like you during WW2.
your grandparents would be / are so hardcore ashamed of you...

Not ashamed. Part of the family was burnt furnace of a concentration camp by the Nazis. It's the same superiority mania I see on telos community.
xavierXDRC

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 07:11:00 PM

your grandparents would be / are so hardcore ashamed of you...

Not ashamed. Part of the family was burnt furnace of a concentration camp by the Nazis. It's the same superiority mania I see on telos.
extremly ashamed surviving ww2 and seeing what brain fart living from your family 2020

ok now we know you think telos is like nazis. but i knew your real face since the beginning of your insulting of the project  Kiss

I will leave proof of your behavior for others. Moderarors can delete your insult or ban you.
unrealandy
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 07:12:40 PM

At the moment I don't see anything innovative in your project.
why do you always have to show that you have zero knowledge about Crypto? Soo lol 😂

You can read only few words? All post is to long for you?

All your usecases are only for bringing new people into this honeypot trap. Show proofs where it was used, how it works.
i show you nothing, because you polish brain fart insult the project since weeks. only because you are polish and but hurt. this is the only reason. you reach exactly nothing in this life, better go work for 300€ per month in poland. Smiley

Opinions about nationality make no sense.

You see, you'll be surprised because I come from and work in Poland, but you've forgotten one-zero back  Cool
"But my parents always told me to study because you'll always find a job to work with a shovel ..."
but it's not about who earns how much, everyone has the opportunity and chance to change their lives.

This channel and the bitcointalk forum is not used to give an opinion on who is making money, etc. etc. etc.
The forum is about cryptocoins !
xavierXDRC

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 07:23:29 PM

@xavierXDRC
i have 0 problen with that. i always can react on your polish brains farts, you will see in the future.
- your only here for hating, now you will be burned here, always.

I know you have no problem insulting others. Just like avoiding the answer to difficult questions. Because I just wanted to get answers after the red flag that caught fire when I saw price speculations and manipulations whos inadmissible in this crypto world.

It's best to attack someone instead of responding. I think moderators will see this and react accordingly.
unrealandy
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 07:28:02 PM

@xavierXDRC
i have 0 problen with that. i always can react on your polish brains farts, you will see in the future.
- your only here for hating, now you will be burned here, always.

I know you have no problem insulting others. Just like avoiding the answer to difficult questions. Because I just wanted to get answers after the red flag that caught fire when I saw price speculations and manipulations whos inadmissible in this crypto world.

It's best to attack someone instead of responding. I think moderators will see this and react accordingly.

eh... I see you don't know much about the world of cryptography yet... You probably don't know how works  GWP, Newconnect in Poland  ... how works the KNF ...

The current cryptocoins valuation is similar to the newconnect exchange ... why? answer this question yourself Wink

my advice:
start reading, observing and analyzing Wink
xavierXDRC

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 07:33:47 PM

haha good joke. we all know you have zero 0 knowledge about crypto. even your countryman proofed that. you showed your real face hating the project. you have no right to life with your devilish intentions. sorry for your parents and grandparents having you in their family.

eh... I see you don't know much about the world of cryptography yet... You probably don't know how works  GWP, Newconnect in Poland  ... how works the KNF ...
my advice:

Maybe you have wider knowgdlege about crypto, but cheating people is not main goal of any crypto project.
...Or maybe you only think so... Wink this is one of the qualities of people with superiority mania.
Bitcoin was created to give freedom for people against governances.

BTW you are brothers  Huh all of you know everything and thinking that others people are stupid.
unrealandy
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 07:37:30 PM

haha good joke. we all know you have zero 0 knowledge about crypto. even your countryman proofed that. you showed your real face hating the project. you have no right to life with your devilish intentions. sorry for your parents and grandparents having you in their family.

my advice:

Maybe you have wider knowgdlege about crypto, but cheating people is not main goal of any crypto project.
Bitcoin was created to give freedom for people against governances.
...Or maybe you only think so... Wink this is one of the qualities of people with superiority mania.

BTW you are brothers  Huh all of you know everything and thinking that others people are stupid.

how this freedom on bitcoin after 2013/2017 ?
playing liquidation:
- short
- long
therefore, as I wrote above
start reading, observing and analyzing
note the increase valuations crypto before 2017 Wink
xavierXDRC

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 07:45:51 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2020, 07:59:33 PM by xavierXDRC

how this freedom on bitcoin after 2013 - 2017 ?
playing liquidation:
- short
- long
note the increase before 2017
Wink

-Bitcoin is decentralised, have max 21mil total supply
-Telos seems that is owned by group of people, supply is infinite

So stop comparing your Telos to Bitcoin... i know that your community and your dev thinking that telos is much better, but as i said before this is only your small group with superiority mania.

EDIT.
BTW @unrealandy why now you suddenly changed your mind when you said quite recently that you changed the results of the MN voting at the last minute and wanted to pay people for posts lowering the price of telos? have you got lost in your mind yet, did anyone unmask you and  whole team ?

... i know why, you didn't manage to sell it yet!
unrealandy
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 07:58:38 PM

how this freedom on bitcoin after 2013 - 2017 ?
playing liquidation:
- short
- long
note the increase before 2017
Wink

-Bitcoin is decentralised, have max 21mil total supply
-Telos seems that is owned by group of people, supply is infinite

so stop comparing your Telos to Bitcoin... i know that your community and your dev thinking that telos is much better, but as i said before this is only your small group with superiority mania.

You see, I work in the power industry and I'll give you an example:
It is the same as a power station (SE - 400 kV/220kV/110kV or GPZ 110kV/15kV)
You think the power grid is decentralized? You think Northeastern Poland is decentralized?
Do you think that if a power station (SE) is damaged, the north-eastern part of Poland will have electricity ?
I will tell you that this part of Poland will not have electricity (it is not a secret because it is publicly available on the PSE website).
That is why if you call the FARMS mining BTC is decentralized you're very mistaken, but that's just my opinion Cool
xavierXDRC

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 08:07:40 PM

That is why if you call the FARMS mining BTC is decentralized you're very mistaken, but that's just my opinion Cool

Did you even know that bitcoin blockchain can be runed on single laptop? Bitcoin transaction was even made whitout internet
https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-sent-ham-radio/

This is proof that you are the smartest guy in the world  Cheesy and have your own TELOS world. Enjoy it and stop cheating people!
You and your small world somewhere in Northeastern Poland... Open your eyes and open your mind. Get out of this trance.
unrealandy
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 08:12:01 PM

Did you even know that bitcoin blockchain can be runed on single laptop? Bitcoin transaction was even made whitout internet
https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-sent-ham-radio/

This is proof that you are the smartest guy in the world  Cheesy and have your own TELOS world. Enjoy it and stop cheating people!
You and your small world somewhere in Northeastern Poland... Open your eyes and open your mind. Get out of this trance.

I've introduced you to the central system and the decentralised system ... do you think that growth after 2013 is decentralized on bitcoin?
unrealandy
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 08:16:33 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2020, 08:31:26 PM by unrealandy

EDIT.
BTW @unrealandy why now you suddenly changed your mind when you said quite recently that you changed the results of the MN voting at the last minute and wanted to pay people for posts lowering the price of telos? have you got lost in your mind yet, did anyone unmask you and  whole team ?

... i know why, you didn't manage to sell it yet!

do you know how the classical stock exchange (example of Polish Stock Exchange GPW or Newconnect) works ?
You know how shareholders' votes are taken?
any of the teloscoin owners could vote on https://governance.rocks/
I am personally very happy (I know that most of the owners teloscoin also) that the vote was accepted and from July the number of Teloscoins from the block will be reduced by 50%. If you don't like it sorry but you could have voted too  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: