Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 03:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Transcendence ANN  (Read 41339 times)
unrealandy
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:19:35 PM

From now people from Poland can also follow threads on described in Polish.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192481.0
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 676
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:39:52 AM

Masternodes.online listet also the missing Tiers .

PolisPay app listed telos as well..

Enjoy soon your new freedom by buying vouchers or spend telos with a MasterCard (Mexico currently only but will change)

CryptoMicke

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 12:13:44 PM

Are you ready for serious mining with a fantastic ARES xMINER device!? Join pre-ordering and book your device

Read more: https://medium.com/transcendence-blockchain/are-you-ready-for-serious-mining-with-a-fantastic-ares-xminer-device-6c551eabc8f4

When we say Transcendence blockchain we first think of TELOS (Teloscoin), which is Proof Of Stake — Masternode coin, more than a year old and recognized in many markets. But Transcendence also has Proof Of Work coin — Bitcoin Subsidium XBTX, which is currently being mined exclusively with the help of BLUEBOX devices (https://blueboxing.net), can be traded on the BIRAKE exchange.

ARES xMINER is designed as a high-performance device capable of performing various complex operations such as calculating complicated mathematical tasks, which is the essence of cryptocurrency mining. Not only that, xMINER is designed to serve as a PC, all in one.

xMINER has a huge processor, 32 cores (2 threads per core) and has 128 GB of RAM. For all those who already own a BLUEBOX device, by comparison, one xMINER replaces as many as 320 Bluebox devices in terms of power and performance.

Its power consumption will depend mostly on the Network hash rate, but according to Transcendence CEO — Pascal Papara, it will not exceed 200W in “driving style mode”, ie when the device is not overloaded, and it will be possible to turn on the GPU when the consumption is maximal. 550W.

phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:10:13 AM

The new wallet is currently in testing stage .. a pre-release not meant for productive environments is on GitHub . Icon on top left is going to be replayed .. we will add some hoodies (some people asked) and shirts to kryptobay.eu

phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:07:47 PM

join the discord to check which languages are not yet covered by translators:

phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:13:48 PM

Android Wallet 2.1.8 has been released. Changelog:
Wallet 2.1.8 fixed DNS-Server routing and adds Checkpoints for faster synch .. it may take a few hours before it is available in every country but your phone should inform you asap.  As always: DO AN BACKUP !

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=transcendence.tech.akshaynexus&hl=gsw
CryptoMicke

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 05:05:12 PM

Transcendence progress made buzz again! Highlights and report

Read more: https://medium.com/transcendence-blockchain/transcendence-progress-made-buzz-again-highlights-and-report-ff18e6f1bfbe

- Transcendence progress never stops
- TELOS on PolisPay app
- WhiteBit exchange listed TELOS
- Update on future Bluebox devices
- MNO added all Teloscoin tiers
- Cryptocurrency Checkout added TELOS
- TELOS listed on Midas investment platform and InstantBuy

Transcendence progress never stops

unrealandy
Copper Member

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 03:43:13 PM

The new wallet is currently in testing stage .. a pre-release not meant for productive environments is on GitHub . Icon on top left is going to be replayed .. we will add some hoodies (some people asked) and shirts to kryptobay.eu

the wallet looks very interesting and interesting. good job
CryptoMicke

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 07:00:01 PM

Cryptomages by Transcendence at close beta (In game pictures and showcase)

Source: https://medium.com/transcendence-blockchain/cryptomages-by-transcendence-at-close-beta-in-game-pictures-and-showcase-c0ff8634ca21

What’s new about Cryptomages?
This game will be a unique way to trade simply by playing a card game. Players own their virtual goods. Tokens you are using for strategy, tactics, and trading will be TELOS/XBTX based, and this is the point where this goes interesting.

Cryptomages will be a standalone application for Windows, Mac, Linux and probably some other in the future.

Many languages into which the Cryptomages game should have been translated have already been added. Transcendence community members have been working on this translation project. Each will translate into their native language so, we will be able to play Cryptomages in at least 8–10 languages including English.

phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:38:12 AM

@everyone we have a small Delay on the new desktop wallet (we updated GitHub source ( branch 2.1) again in case you want to compile the current status. We need to test and clean some small quirks out (cosmetics). Also the iOS wallet will see an update and gets the same node handling as android so it can for example also use DNS-seeders which don’t have a domain but an ip. After that the Connectivity issues should be gone. ETA is Wednesday for iOS. As soon we land in Malta the Android Wallet will become free for all as I consider it now stable enough to be usable. In case you get connected to stuck nodes preventing you from getting fully synched please feel free to post here the IP and tag everyone. This will help you and the guy owning the node. If you convince people to install the android wallet and post a picture of you both with the wallet on twitter we will drop both of you 500 telos (the Pool for this is 1000000 telos).  We will take over all coins from this to a new bounty to release the iOS version for free https://governance.rocks/details?id=29 as the Deadline ends in 3 days.
fervi

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:18:14 PM

Teloscoin is a technical miracle. Are you sure? Intrigued by the entries of a spammer I decided to take a look at this project.

Pascal Papara (PHOENIXKONSOLE) described by spammers is a successful man, very rich (??), having a company selling computers, Steam's own competition, his own console. Such a small Microsoft!

Is it true? In my opinion, it is not. The first thing I found was that Mr. Pascal is rather not rich, he owes everything to Kickstartner, on which he once managed to raise money for the creation of IndieGo console (and IndieCoin ofc). It's probably a good thing, isn't it? However, it is simply Odroid XU4 closed in a nice box.

Stores (a lot of shops) are empty, the only thing that makes sense is to buy licensed games.

Would anyone buy a Bitcoin Substitute miner? You will ask what Bitcoin Substitute is? Nobody knows, the Internet is silent about this project except that it belongs to the Teloscoin team.

Teloscoin has a team!

On the Teloscoin website you will find a team of nine people. While opening Github, we do not see any functions from the development team contained above (in the sense of one), and a large part of the changes consists in removing "Pivx" from the names and inserting "Teloscoin".

Pump&Dump project?
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:08:08 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 03:31:15 PM by phoenxikonsole

😂
1. nobody cares about what the founder has or not ..
And I don’t care to share informations with you
At least 20% of anything except animal food.

2. the founder team except the blockchain dev are all present and working..
Check the GitHub Branches
-> we work together with apriorit and some devs Messing with pivx and other forks mess also together with us

3. you are a looser

4. your pivx statement ist wrong. We have a unique (we are the only coin doing it that way ) tiered nodes system (not pasted but developed from scratch) and we will fork further once a year.

5.telos is in a stage where it has an own comunity driven discord .. it doesn’t rely on a single person but ofcourse it benefits from being the choosen one.

6. if you would have been from the beginning in the discord than you would know that XBTX was in development and goes into community pre-mine. It didn’t lift off yet. So wait and see .. it doesn’t need to be promoted as usecases are set already.

About pivx .. telos 2.1 just takes the UI from pivx 4, so it is not mandatory update. Just cosmetics.

No pump and dump ...
We want to change stuff but you must know one fact: i give a shit about people following it or not .. I don’t care for those who disbelieved one and a half year ago .. I also will give a shit about those repeating in the second year the same nonesense .. and in the third year..
Bash .. while others earn .. its your freedom to be a fool.

———-
Some basics:
Telos is meant to be mainly a payment token. It will store later magnetic links to data stored in our decentralized cloud
XBTX is a complementary which is rare (5 coins per minute) and meant to stabilize the price of telos and more important to create assets.
The not yet released transcendence wallet combines them.
XBTX is silently pre-mined. Instead the dev, member of the comunity were able to do it.

I am really curios why everyone believes to be important to any of these .. take it or leave it.

Whatever .. the more foes we get the more friends we have. Even eth a Bch get bashing and you know wat .. users of these earn money ..

Phase 2 is soon over .. July is the next fork date which will be painted and defined by comunity votings. So ... boohoo cry little baby.. you will see the rearlights
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:40:57 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 04:01:08 PM by phoenxikonsole

9 people on from old webpage from last year .. founder team ..
This picture is up to 2.0.0.1

Check branch 2.1 and you will see one more.

This is just for the desktop wallet. Mobile ones come extra.

So bohoohoooo cry 😭

About Team in general:
The people except one are still onboard but this is not a company .. people come and People go, devs from other projects support us and we support them .. it’s alive .. it’s moving / growing and becoming an own dynamic community driven system.
fervi

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:52:52 PM

> nobody cares about what the founder has or not ..

I don't know why you're talking in the third person, but okay.

> the founder team except the blockchain dev are all present and working.. Check the GitHub Branches

I checked, 90% of the commits are related to rebranding. Name changes, logo changes, no major changes. Even your github picture shows it's a dead project.

> XBTX is a complementary which is rare (5 coins per minute) and meant to stabilize the price of telos and more important to create assets.

Why should I mine a token that doesn't even have a blockchain explorer?

> 9 people on from old webpage from last year .. founder team .. This picture is up to 2.0.0.1

It's not my fault that all you're doing is propaganda instead of projecting. Your blockchain explorer (Teloscoin) doesn't have a domain, because it's a waste of time for anything, because from commits to Github it's clear that all you've done so far is to change your logo. Only akshaynexus sometimes commit something interesting.

I even ran the available Aeros ISO image. I will not comment, because I do not know what you wanted to achieve.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:08:12 PM

Sorry mate but we do one big voting once a year ..
Why should we change a running system ?
We just make it sexy and that was it ..
never change a running system and don’t annoy people to force updates ..
That the credo. If you think is it copy and paste than to the code-audhit for 2.1 and safe my time.

Also what the hell.. we don’t Support pc‘s since 2013 with AEROS  ISO’s and the last public was bound to a given configuration.
And secondly the cloud and AppStore will become part of the transcendence wallet which is another wallet we are working on.

And ? Nothing special and not inportant at all.
The data storage is interesting and the AppStore is just a marketplace.

This is just additional

Telos as it is does well and we release next CryptoMages and announce some partnerships.

Aeros and so on are old stuff from 2013-2015 peak era. We just reuse it.

Again ... we added the tiered nodes system ..
Next we reanable zerocoin and add storage sharing.

That’s it .. as we have to fill our entire life and business works best when it is slow. Make a ten year roadmap and go slow ..

XBTX has 2 explorers but as we don’t gone live yet .. who cares ?

And what makes you believe we want you to mine our coin ? We are all in competition as soon it goes live.
we don’t care about people like you coming out of nowhere and bashing on projects they declared dead and are pissed now about a lost opportunity. We have our own agenda and timing and don’t need to jump because an anonymous dawg woofs in a forum.

We can talk us next month the same time. Until then I am out ..

And before you ask.. yeah we don’t share discord links because we don’t want to share with everyone. Find a friend in the community and he may invite you because I am saturated about mankind. If I need to explain, you waste my and your time and you should better care about a better project.

Have a nice rest-Sunday.

fervi

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:55:28 PM

It all sounds good, but it's got a few flaws. You say that in case of Bitcoin something is premine created by the community, but you're not talking about the Teloscoin premine you created.

Why do you say you founded "United Blockchain Technologies OÜ", but you are not (yet?) on its board of directors?

https://www.teatmik.ee/en/personlegal/14781194-United-Blockchain-Technologies-O%C3%9C

I feel like Teloscoin's gonna be a failure. For a long time I see a lot of entries from the promoters of this project and nothing else.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:19:26 PM

About the company .. just wait a few weeks until we are ready. It was founded in parallel to save time and now we take it over. This way the whole paperwork was done in parallel. Not as fast as a shelf company takeover but close to it.

Just wait .. we are not ready yet.

About the pre-mine . We don’t hide it . It is on cmc and counted off (fluctuating supply difference) we used it to pay listings / bounties and payed more than 3 Million telos over the time so it is since long in a self funded rotation.

Whatever I want to explain you why I believe a premine is better. You are more motivated to drive it than when you know that you get 3 or X percent automatically from a treasury . A treasury makes you lazy in my eyes.

We had a voting lately about treasury and it was not wanted.

These promoters don’t work on my request.. personally I dislike it as they search on the wrong end but that’s freedom.

Whatever .. stay fair and watch. Let’s talk once a month again if you like to check the status and feel free to ask (I will at least answer once a month).

I take your Skepsis into consideration but for now I can’t offer more transparency as it is already .. more would be talking about internals.

Also I am obviously not that friendly if someone beats us. It’s not personally

Ok now I am out : )
fervi

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:25:44 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 11:48:30 PM by fervi

> Whatever I want to explain you why I believe a premine is better.

It's clear to you that it's better. At best, you will put money into your Masternode (or other projects Cheesy) and you will earn money at the expense of investors by selling your passive income dreams.

> Just wait .. we are not ready yet.

So we're waiting, Teloscoin is one year old, and still he didn't present much (not to say nothing).

By the way, about Github. You may wonder why your chart is "wavy" instead of "pointed". This is due to the fact that you very rarely upload any updates. It looks nice on the graphics, but in reality it shows that the project is dead.

Compare with PIVX:
https://codimd.s3.shivering-isles.com/demo/uploads/upload_503f036b05367a8a2b1489916efe68ab.png
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:37:47 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2019, 09:31:44 AM by phoenxikonsole

Lol -  if you say blue I say red ... this Game will take a while : )
Well we have governance.rocks where people cans tart own bounties or offer payed work.

We have kryptobay.eu where you can spend telos and earn telos by selling stuff

We have gunsrus.tv where you can speak free about guns and crypto whiteout being banned by google.

We have peertoro where you can spend telos which had a roi of 30k last year and diversify into other coins.

Edit:
Pivx .. yeah .. compare dash

Sorry that stuff needs time ..

But we keep back already this:
Cryptogamerz.club
Promundi.de
Bluepool Mining Pool with exclusive entry but 0 mining fee

And we are close to launch the CryptoMages trading game where we are in touch with Tangem.

Also we will get the first aeguana.com vending machines delivered.

We did PCI conformity to accept NFC payments and what not ever..

Can you imagine that project tale time for itself and if they are succes take even more time ?

This week we get the final Modell of the Bluephone.

You better watch and wait.

But as said .. we are not here to burn all fireworks at once .. we always wait and wait and wait until the time is right or we have nothing to do .. which we have. Approximately 35 years until I am gone and I fear that my ideas go out in 15-20 so better stretch it

Edit2
But who cares.. telos is working and you can spend it on real stuff .. use PolisPay 8.0 and buy vouchers or fill your credit cards .. buy utlitlty bills ..
Talk with friends and even without any external project the pure trust fo community keeps it going.

What I do I offering you services to pay me with the coins. Why ? Because I believe in it. The value comes from the people and from usecase .. I add just usecases.

The point of trust and real life use is surpassed with vouchers and debitcards in many countries. If you didn’t moan last year you would have a nice second year and an even nicer 3rd year.

That’s it .. welcome to masternodes and staking
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:51:10 AM

@everyone the Transcendence Epay Mastercard survival pack is going live when we are back at home from Malta. The card including shipping and limited edition rfid skimmer will be available for purchase on kryptobay.eu . We will sell it it for the selfcosts + 5% handling fee. Expect it to be around 25€ so start saving : )

Attention:
The card needs kyc which has to be done by the card owner at home.
It is only possible currently for Germans and Austrians to register the card while epay indicated it wants to expand to whole Europe.

The card as MasterCard can be used worldwide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: