Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Transcendence ANN  (Read 41294 times)
CryptoQueenMari
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:38:36 AM

Hello from the TRTTNODES platform

TELOS Masternode hosting available on our platform!!!

Join us on https://node.trittium.cc/ and deploy your masternode in just 3 clicks

What we offer:

COLD WALLET MASTERNODE HOSTING
- Keep your coins into your wallet.
- No tech knowledge needed
- 3-clicks setup
- Price: 1.79 €/Month. Volume discounts available.
- Fees charged daily in TRTT
- 24/7 service

trttNodes Guides:
Cold Nodes setup at trttNodes- https://bit.ly/2SBYkxx

Start earning with us on https://node.trittium.cc/

Check our multicurrency explorer at  https://chains.trittium.cc/

If you have any concerns and questions or just want to chat with us, you are always welcome on our Discord server:
https://discord.gg/7PDearP
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fervi

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:36:54 PM

> use PolisPay 8.0 and buy vouchers or fill your credit cards .. buy utlitlty bills ..

Cool, but cryptographers have been doing this for a long time without the blessing of Polis / other shitcoins. They simply introduce such a function.

You speak as if it were a revolution, and this company simply specializes in services for dying cryptocurrencies.

You say we'll find out in the future. All you do is change logo from Pivx to Telos.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 676

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:27:32 PM

sorry mate but you didnt got the point that we don't say that we are revolutionary.. . we just redo from scratch with lessons learned form others.. so we take the chance and work to allow other people the same blessing as those who believed first in bitcoin... being first.

So what?
I don't say it is revolutionary.. it is maybe the same minus the energy demand...
We just offer a playground for those who have missed Bitcoin at first..

So what?
Do we need to be number 1 now to be successful ? Nope... we are 888 ..
We have beaten suckers who called as scam in this thread by what ? 1000+ places in the ranking.
We are happy..

Now the next target is becoming a <500 rank at CMC.

Also my friend.. why are you burning your brain cells about us? It is our job. Relax.. take it or leave it

--------------------
to make it easy..
You can paint your house or use an existing company to paint it.
You can pay someone who repair your car, or you do it yourself..

You can use Bitcoin and make the few chinese suckers rich or do it yourself..
We do it for us.
Than for users. but we do it because we don't want to makes others fat.. we want to become fat ourselves and invite people to join us. You have been invited and don't like it.. ok .. there is the door.

And whatever you say.. it doesn't make sense.
We just do and try to compete or become better step by step and only as much as required.. patience. Wait and see or leave and ignore. Easy peasy..

-------------------
Edit:
We developed our Tiered Nodes.. does PIVX have them?
No.
Thats a fork.

Do we develop an own Wallet.. yep. So you are wrong.. same like the guy at the beginning of this thread.. Wait. Rome wasn't build in one day.
ZenH2O

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:50:21 AM

> use PolisPay 8.0 and buy vouchers or fill your credit cards .. buy utlitlty bills ..

Cool, but cryptographers have been doing this for a long time without the blessing of Polis / other shitcoins. They simply introduce such a function.

You speak as if it were a revolution, and this company simply specializes in services for dying cryptocurrencies.

You say we'll find out in the future. All you do is change logo from Pivx to Telos.

one advice for u is if u like this project feel free to join in.

If not yea there are thousands of coins u can invest in.

bottomline transcendence blockchain aka teloscoin with xbtx have provided more use cases and products than just promises.

also our trading volume are much way organic aka humans are way more then bots compared to all other shill coins.

u want to compare pivx ok lets compare what are pivx use cases and products?

u can compare them and i am pretty sure teloscoin has way more usage and products

did apple, google, amazon and all the other big companies get rich and famous overnight? i dont think so

and one more thing u hate this project or dont like it go and make ur own and stop bitching.
ZenH2O

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:00:36 AM

It all sounds good, but it's got a few flaws. You say that in case of Bitcoin something is premine created by the community, but you're not talking about the Teloscoin premine you created.

Why do you say you founded "United Blockchain Technologies OÜ", but you are not (yet?) on its board of directors?

https://www.teatmik.ee/en/personlegal/14781194-United-Blockchain-Technologies-O%C3%9C

I feel like Teloscoin's gonna be a failure. For a long time I see a lot of entries from the promoters of this project and nothing else.

oh also to reply your thing about promoting teloscoin on a whole

WE WORK OUR ASSESS OFF FOR PRODUCTS AND USE CASES

not much of promotions going on last i know.

not like other shills coins that promotes crazily and hyped much and ended scam no surprises there.

but if u like those coins go get em tiger there are still thousands of those existing and they grow like mushrooms daily.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 06:39:00 PM

@everyone aus Deutschland oder Österreich wir haben mal 100 Debitkarten in Auftrag gegeben. Wer also sonst noch Interesse an einer hat bitte unter #debitcard vormerken lassen. Wir machen noch etwas schmückend drum herum. Details folgen in der kommenden Woche

Discord: https://discord.gg/uz2Mzx
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:56:29 AM

@everyone small sumup from Malta:
- We made some new friends from US to Dubai  
- We are currently in preparation to move an IEO Token which was based on ETH to XBTX -> can't tell details yet. The IEO shall be placed on Bitdorado
- We will start with Birake DEX whitelabeling but our guys are already preparing a fork of Bitshares with a Twist. In our system we can explicitly give Keys to those allowed to run Nodes. So after a while we will bound these to a Token again based on XBTX.
- BitcoinSV (lol-coin , sorry couldn't resist) plans to increase the block size to 2GB ..lol.. good for home use. BUT good for us as they can store their chain on our Bluboxes soo : ) --- really they showed weather data as use case.. storing weather data (?) .. it was entertaining at least.
- There have been small coin projects like Aliencoin which I plan to integrate into Telos as we fulfilled their "single ideas and goals already".  (Abay /Kryptobay/ Atube= Gunsrus/ an whatever.. shall they use what we have already and expand on top of it)
- I've talked with some Agents (most of them work for multiple Exchanges). The interesting stuff was https://www.biki.com its chinese with a lot of trading ongoing. Check their Logo in blue.. looks very familiar ; ) -> personally I have an I on china because I believe it to be the only Nation bringing mankind any further without War.
- Also I took the chance to talk with Wirex. Listing Telos would reaquire a listing on one of their supported Exchanges so we need to check which one they are. Got a few but their listing fees (as said Agents are whores and know all of them) that high that we better release as quick as possible our Bitcou integration and add some international Debit cards. Whatever.. "Basically" its just a matter of time as we get older, get more liquidity which is obviously on the ground as everyone locks coins.
- All in all I am very eager to destroy BSV next time live on Stage.. they made it easy. In order to explain everything we will need to held 20 presentation with different topics ; ) . We check Dubai next as the interested IEO Partner comes from there.
- Besides this the iOS Wallet update is currently under review by Apple -> took longer but Apple changed again Xcode, released new Hardware and system and enforced different changes here and there.
- The final Model of the Bluephone is at the customs for clearance .. yay
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 07:13:36 AM

@everyone A quick summary of Transcendence meet Malta summit
https://medium.com/transcendence-blockchain/transcendence-at-huge-aibc-summit-in-malta-650efb38222e

PS:
iOS wallet has been updated - please write down the backup phrase before updating.
miningspeed

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 07:45:58 AM

the wallet is stuck syncing at block 623425, even with  a full resync from scratch.
Any ideas?
unrealandy
Copper Member

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:46:27 PM

the wallet is stuck syncing at block 623425, even with  a full resync from scratch.
Any ideas?

you have to go where you installed the teloscoin wallet (C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Transcendence)
and
just do not delete what I have marked red

then Download the bootstrap here and replace the local blockchain and chainstate folder https://github.com/phoenixkonsole/transcendence/releases/download/v2.0.0.0/Bootstrap.zip

and run wallet again, should help ; )
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:06:46 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2019, 11:57:07 AM by tybiboune

@everyone small sumup from Malta:
- We made some new friends from US to Dubai  
- We are currently in preparation to move an IEO Token which was based on ETH to XBTX -> can't tell details yet. The IEO shall be placed on Bitdorado
- We will start with Birake DEX whitelabeling but our guys are already preparing a fork of Bitshares with a Twist. In our system we can explicitly give Keys to those allowed to run Nodes. So after a while we will bound these to a Token again based on XBTX.
- BitcoinSV (lol-coin , sorry couldn't resist) plans to increase the block size to 2GB ..lol.. good for home use. BUT good for us as they can store their chain on our Bluboxes soo : ) --- really they showed weather data as use case.. storing weather data (?) .. it was entertaining at least.
- There have been small coin projects like Aliencoin which I plan to integrate into Telos as we fulfilled their "single ideas and goals already".  (Abay /Kryptobay/ Atube= Gunsrus/ an whatever.. shall they use what we have already and expand on top of it)
- I've talked with some Agents (most of them work for multiple Exchanges). The interesting stuff was https://www.biki.com its chinese with a lot of trading ongoing. Check their Logo in blue.. looks very familiar ; ) -> personally I have an I on china because I believe it to be the only Nation bringing mankind any further without War.
- Also I took the chance to talk with Wirex. Listing Telos would reaquire a listing on one of their supported Exchanges so we need to check which one they are. Got a few but their listing fees (as said Agents are whores and know all of them) that high that we better release as quick as possible our Bitcou integration and add some international Debit cards. Whatever.. "Basically" its just a matter of time as we get older, get more liquidity which is obviously on the ground as everyone locks coins.
- All in all I am very eager to destroy BSV next time live on Stage.. they made it easy. In order to explain everything we will need to held 20 presentation with different topics ; ) . We check Dubai next as the interested IEO Partner comes from there.
- Besides this the iOS Wallet update is currently under review by Apple -> took longer but Apple changed again Xcode, released new Hardware and system and enforced different changes here and there.
- The final Model of the Bluephone is at the customs for clearance .. yay

THAT says a lot about what's being done here... Everyone can see and appreciate how hard is the founder working and screaming out loud about his project. There aren't so many low-cap project founders that have the guts to attend Blockchain events, especially when they require some flights (with canceled ones, to add to the hassle Cheesy )

Very honestly, when I first had a glimpse at Telos/Transcendence, I was doubtful.

I saw all those use cases, really LOTS of them, but lots of them looked unfinished / unpolished, not really ready for production yet.

I thought "how can someone achieve so many things at the same time?" as I'm one of those persons who think it's smarter to focus on ONE goal, one product and make it great. I was not one to think that you can spread the effort on so many different businesses, and still make them all successful.

Then I started to observe how things were going, day after day... because what I'd call the "core community", as pissy as they can be sometimes, sounded VERY convinced by the things that were being done there. And this all sounded like much more than pure "shilling".

And I saw one use case after another, getting more polished, websites with corrected bugs, REAL stuff being done such as the vending machines, the bluephones, the x-miner, smart business / revenue-growth strategies such as the semi-closed bluepool / xbtx mining...

This Team is really getting there, and while they're not doing everything at once, they're actually working on each use case, on after the other, making them more and more useable and marketing them in a most natural way (not through shady marketing tricks)

So I'm not doubtful anymore Smiley

So everyone, feel free to join the TELOS/TRANSCENDENCE Community Discord, approved by the official Team (and with the participation of the Team)
 https://discord.gg/sAshmA4

Pay attention that for now this discord is the privileged way of joining Telos for support & infos.

So, join us and feel welcome!
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 07:49:34 PM

Closed Beta of CryptoMages started today. Telos as payment and Cards will be Assets on BitcoinSubsidium https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097120.msg49227279#msg49227279

.. 2 chains one Game.

The polish part of our community is again strong ; )
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:06:28 AM

@veryone finally we finished all tasks to cover KYC and or 2FA via civic.com . Some changes will be made to all our services in the next few weeks. The idea is if someone does KYC once, he can just apply to all other services including the Exchange with a finger print which again reduces ours specific costs for KYC and makes users life more comfortable.

phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:42:01 PM

CryptoMages (tm) Beta goes on

Player module has been activated

From it you can go to your cards, decks and look at all the payments transactions

And here is the screen where all your cards are listed, clicking on the you will get more stuff I'll explain later 😄

phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:10:44 AM

https://bitcoin-subsidium.org is the current domain  bitcoinsubsidium.net will be redirected later.

As XBTX is a complementary to TELOS and part of the transcendence project, don't expect a super shiny website. Only as much as required .. more information can be found here or on the discord channel.

OH.. and today in 30 days we will release the desktop wallets.
CryptoMicke

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 01:43:49 PM

Transcendence announced BLUEPOOL for its devices

Medium: https://medium.com/transcendence-blockchain/transcendence-announced-bluepool-for-its-devices-e237ca6ff6ce
Cryptoacid: https://cryptoacid.com/transcendence-announced-bluepool-for-its-devices/

Considering Transcendence devices, with the founding of BLUEPOOL solo mining ceases to be profitable, but by plugging into BLUEPOOL, each device will receive a fraction based on its computing power.

BLUEPOOL will cover a wide scope of Transcendence POW devices. First of all xMINER, BLUEBOX and BLUEPHONE. Each of these devices will participate in a pool and mine Bitcoin Subsidium (XBTX).

Message from CEO: "The Pre-Mine is set to be launched at Wednesday and will last 30 days. Pool Specs are: 0 fee, payout to miners happens automatically when pool finds 10 blocks (50 XBTX which are shared with miners). Good luck while digging for digital Gold : )"

phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:52:33 PM

@everyone this is a very good article about hardening a vps https://cryptoacid.com/do-hackers-attack-your-masternode-server-how-to-check-and-prevent/

phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:00:28 PM

Check it out

https://t.co/5cRZA0xsg3?amp=1
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:45:14 PM

sorry it was my fault : ) The new TELOS wallet has been kept back because i didn't find time (priority wise) to fix a few remaining  quirks like the colors (dark blue on dark background is not nice ; )  ) . I am going to upload last changes over the weekend to GitHub and than we can release it. For those who missed it: It is no fork! We just adapted the new PIVX UI to work with TELOS and enhanced it by adding our TIERED Nodes (you can choose TIERS and the MN-Config is setup correctly as well as the transactions size is automatically matching) and Masternodes Graphs, as well as a selection of TELOS related Websites and Exchanges. Technically it adds also some recent fixes and performance improvements. All in all it is quicker and less demanding than the old one. Stay tuned.. No stress and panic! You could even keep running the old wallet... 

CryptoMicke

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 09:27:35 PM

Transcendence report — Bluepool, Telos cashback, XBTX website, crypto games and more

Cryptoacid: https://cryptoacid.com/transcendence-report-bluepool-telos-cashback-xbtx-website-crypto-games-and-more/
Medium: https://medium.com/transcendence-blockchain/transcendence-report-bluepool-telos-cashback-xbtx-website-crypto-games-and-more-7e280745313a

Article summary:
- BLUEPOOL
- Delion exchange added Teloscoin
- Bitcoin Subsidium (XBTX) website
- Good news for Crypto Gamers (Cryptomages & Cryptogamerz platform)
- BLUEPHONE Welcome!
- Black Friday, Christmas? Nah, Transcendence have a real discount
- Results of hard work

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: