Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ARBITAO: The New Way of Arbitrage Trading  (Read 13025 times)
sabina.gnusareva

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

That's definitely not fresh idea, many such automated systems are already exsiting, but still I think they are not good enough and that's why new projects are appearing. Arbitao has some unique features and it can become the main arbitrage platform
Well the feature surprised me is that users can just contribute computing power to the platform itself... but actually it sounds kinda fishy, just wonder how it is supposed to work
I don't get it fully too but the more computing power they have the more efficient the platform becomes. I mean there will probably be more possibilities for trading and you can earn more if the system is stronger)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:16:25 PM

I don't get it fully too but the more computing power they have the more efficient the platform becomes. I mean there will probably be more possibilities for trading and you can earn more if the system is stronger)

You don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about, do you?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
hov777

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:02:25 PM

WP is detailed and stuff but can't find any open source code of your platform. You gonna publish it? Is not that I understand a bitin programming but this way I can trust you more Smiley
mad_max777

Activity: 254

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:59:58 PM

That's definitely not fresh idea, many such automated systems are already exsiting, but still I think they are not good enough and that's why new projects are appearing. Arbitao has some unique features and it can become the main arbitrage platform
Well the feature surprised me is that users can just contribute computing power to the platform itself... but actually it sounds kinda fishy, just wonder how it is supposed to work
Okay then how many people should contribute so that the platform become faster than competitors? What hashrate they plan to get? For example one with a mine farm can contribute far more than a thousand ordinary users Undecided
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:20:55 PM

Okay then how many people should contribute so that the platform become faster than competitors? What hashrate they plan to get? For example one with a mine farm can contribute far more than a thousand ordinary users Undecided

How can hashrate help with trading and arbitrage?
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

Yeah, what will be the rewards for this? Will they depend on how many power I contribute?
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:36:29 PM

I understand the concept of arbitrage platform, but I didn't expect referral system here. I know how it is beneficial for users who invite friends, but what are benefits for you except the community growth?
obulynin

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:49:06 PM

Yeah, what will be the rewards for this? Will they depend on how many power I contribute?
lol, guys what youre talking about is pow system. in pos it doesnt matter how powerful your device, but how many tokens you have, everyone can do it actually Smiley
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:02:07 AM

This calculator available in the portal of the project, in relation to that rate of profit of 0.5% in the Bronze plan will it always be this rate? Will there be any change over time?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:08:09 AM

This calculator available in the portal of the project, in relation to that rate of profit of 0.5% in the Bronze plan will it always be this rate? Will there be any change over time?

It will change to zero once the perps collect an amount of money they're happy with.

Which part of "ponzi" do you find hard to understand?
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:12:11 AM

Too good to be true.But something look fishy, If you have a working product already why then include in your roadmap in Q3 of 2018(Launch of Platform). I don't get it , how is a working platfrom need a lunch again. And I think the private sales collected in 2017 should be made available.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

"Contact me when Arbitao introduces a Latinum Pool.
Until then, don't interrupt me when I'm getting ear."

stalin2517

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

So you say 19 exchanges are your partners. I would like to know which exchanges exactly you work with, it will be interesting for all of us, so show the list plz Wink
evgenij.burchak

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

Can't figure out the difference between fully automated arb system and arb bot, is there any really huh?
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

Can't figure out the difference between fully automated arb system and arb bot, is there any really huh?

An arb bot is just that, an arb bot. But a fully automated arb system is an AI.

"Good-bye, arb bot. I'm here to replace you on Arbitao at 19 exchanges and counting."

Personally, I'm waiting for Arbitao to announce their soon-to-be-release Visa card issued by some secret Asian bank.

Kpss_pro

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:12:32 PM

Hello! Nice to see devs answering community questions, but one thing is not that clear for me. As the speed is crucial you think staking may help you, I read the WP but still despite the detailed description the concept itself is a bit vague. Could you explain it in simple words? Thanks
obulynin

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

I understand that you probably can't just give the full algorithms and code because competitors are over your shoulder Roll Eyes But you need to provide far more transparency since the arbitrage process is automated. No pleasure from working with black box Undecided
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:04:58 PM

So is arb with your platform is a fully passive income? I need just keep that thing on and it will make money $$$ ? Ermmmmm why is that so ez, doubt it can be just so Huh
mad_max777

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:17:34 PM

Sure the info is well-designed and detailed, especially hard work was done on writing whitepaper. But for me it is too detailed, so much information that I find more questions than answers, wish it was more simple to understand the idea Smiley
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:35:41 PM

Too good to be true.But something look fishy, If you have a working product already why then include in your roadmap in Q3 of 2018(Launch of Platform). I don't get it , how is a working platfrom need a lunch again. And I think the private sales collected in 2017 should be made available.

Thanks to the early investors, Arbitao has been working for a while and generating regular profits. We are currently trading on 10 of the biggest exchanges and executing arbitrage trades for 671 cryptocurrency pairs. Up to 20k arbitrage trades are being executed on a daily basis.

The capital we will raise through the ICO is not necessary for the launch of the product itself, but nearly all of it will be used to increase the funding to a lot more exchanges and thousands of additional pairs. This will bring tens of thousands of arbitrage opportunities more each day and result in a far greater, regular profits for our investors.

So the financing is necessary for increasing capital on the exchanges and establishing the position of Arbitao as market leader. Of course, part of the funding from the ICO will be used for the development of the infrastructure and introduction of other, more sophisticated arbitrage methods – you can find this information in the white paper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: