Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:51:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ARBITAO: The New Way of Arbitrage Trading  (Read 13025 times)
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

Arbitao is not promising a high return on investment.

In this space, doubling your money in 158 days is NOT considered a high return.

"Wait, is that Arbitao I see here in the room? If they're not promising high return on investments or capable of making it rain, get 'em up against the wall ... 'gainst the wall!"

In the same vein as to what's linked ...

You better make your face up in your favourite disguise
With your button down lips and your roller blind eyes
With your empty smile and your hungry heart
Feel the bile rising from your guilty past
With your nerves in tatters as the cockle shell shatters
And the hammers batter down the door
You better run

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:24:35 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 12:46:18 AM by marlboroza

The 0.75% profit is profit approximation of the system we have created and in general it gave out 0.75% profits but of course there are risks involved and hence we are not promising anything big yet.

Hey! The difference between the pools is the lock up period of your investment and the daily rate! The amount of invested money defines in which pool you will be in!

The timeframe/period related to pools stands for how long your invested starting capital will be locked up. It is locked up because the capital is used for arbitrage trading.

After the specified period is over, you are free to re-invest or withdraw your starting capital. (The daily profits are not locked up and can be re-invested or withdrawn at any time.)

Bronze Pool: Invest: 100$-1000$ Interest Rate: 0.5% per day Locking Period: 240 days

Silver Pool: Invest: 1001$-5000$ Interest Rate: 0.6% per day Locking Period: 190 days

Gold Pool: Invest: 5001$-10000$ Interest Rate: 0.7% per day Locking Period: 150 days

Platinum Pool: Invest: 10000+$ Interest Rate: 0.75% per day Locking Period: 120 days
So, you are not promising 0.75% daily for platinum pool?

Hey, what does this mean:
The daily profits are not locked up and can be re-invested or withdrawn at any time
Can I compound that every day after 120 days?
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:36:27 AM

Guys, am I right that the only fees are the fees from exchanges? wanna know if there are your own fees for using you service or you will only benefit from users helping to build the ecosystem?
sabina.gnusareva

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:35:07 AM

I don't get it fully too but the more computing power they have the more efficient the platform becomes. I mean there will probably be more possibilities for trading and you can earn more if the system is stronger)

You don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about, do you?
Sorry, crypto arb is a new thing for me, and that's what I understood from reading WP don't be mad Cool I would be greatful if you can explain this point to me Smiley
vodanhfu

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:36:21 AM

Any aidrop plan for it?
Thoghellrevi

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

It's really great idea!
Irreproachable logo, judicious idea!  Good luck all.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:07:06 AM

It's really great idea!
Irreproachable logo, judicious idea!  Good luck all.

+1 for their "irreproachable logo" observation ...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

As for your "judicious idea" sentiment, gleaned from a book ...

Nailed it!

Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

I must say I am pretty impressed...Like your style and whitepaper! I like that I can choose the right pool.

Are you sure that you will be able to choose the pool? As I understand it may be choosing randomly when the appropriate amount gathered? Or you just enter the pool you want and wait for guys joining you. I don’t know  Undecided

You can choose in which pool you want to be. It just dependends on your investment. If you want to learn more about it just check out the website: https://www.arbitao.com
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

Do you have any referral programs? I mean could I make some additional profit from a number of users who I will be able to attract

Yes, we have a refferal program. If you want to learn more about how to profit with Arbitao pls check the following document:

https://static.arbitao.com/presskit/Arbitao_One_Pager_EN.pdf
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

The project is beautiful, but it’s interesting how the platform will function. Do you feel you allocated enough to maintain stable functionality? As for me one of the most important aspects

Yes, the profits are already covering all variable and fixed costs.
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

I understand the concept of arbitrage platform, but I didn't expect referral system here. I know how it is beneficial for users who invite friends, but what are benefits for you except the community growth?

With this strategy we can reduce our marketing costs. Other ICOs are spending a lot of money on external agencies. We planned it in a different way and are rewarding the community instead of the agencies.
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

This calculator available in the portal of the project, in relation to that rate of profit of 0.5% in the Bronze plan will it always be this rate? Will there be any change over time?

The rate will not stay constant. At first, when we scale the operation, it will probably increase but as more and more competitors are joining the arbitrage market the price spreads will not be as high as nowadays. It may result over time in a drop of daily interest – but this is not going to happen soon.

Furthermore, Arbitao does not guarantee fixed rates. They can vary. However, based on the tests Arbitao can currently distribute profits of up to 0.75% per day. However, in this case the customers will be informed.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

Their idea is quite attractive in my view! A very promising project, flawless vision!  Good luck.

Dude, you forgot to mention something ...

Hello, team.
Such business are becoming successful. Classy results,  good logo, arguable project!

Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

Any aidrop plan for it?

Yes the Bounty is set up. Pls check: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4470823.0
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:33:50 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 03:48:15 PM by YuTü.Co.in

I'll admit that you're doing a fine job in avoiding a very simple question advanced by others including myself, the question in question regarding ...

I understand that you probably can't just give the full algorithms and code because competitors are over your shoulder Roll Eyes But you need to provide far more transparency since the arbitrage process is automated. No pleasure from working with black box Undecided

The answer to your question is included in the question itself, but we’ll be happy to answer any other questions you may have in the future.

Here's the question again ...

Can you provide a link to a government site depicting Arbitao's charter given that its been in business since December 2016?

Feel free to address, avoid or evade the following question: How the hell did John and Karel convince the construction crew to temporary remove the scaffolding around Big Ben so their picture could be taken in front of it back in May of this year for inclusion in Arbitao initial press release? I, among others, will safely assume that the pic wasn't Photoshopped, given that the general consensus of Investards commenting on this thread is that Arbitao is a trusted entity.

"BTW, Karel, I saved us 25% by having the scaffolding removed from ONLY 3 sides.
Seriously, if we're ever called out for this photo shoot, we'll tell the Fudsters that the dude who Photoshopped the image in erasing the scaffolding was fired."

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

1) stop serial posting, it's annoying and disrespectful to other users who get bombarded with notifications. Collect all answers into one post.
2) What's the company name and/or the company number of your UK business? "Arbitao" doesn't exist.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

"Karel, I couldn't help but noticed that ever since we onboard Bruno who resembles Marshall Long, you've been cupping your balls."

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

The person showcased in this vid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieXZTmEw0qA - and is a member of this forum once gave me high marks for uncovering the name of his dog. In that vein, I uncovered John Kinsey's dog ...

marlboroza
Legendary

Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

Can you introduce this team member to potential investors donors:

The guy who blinks too often. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBfuw5STNH4&feature=youtu.be&t=14

On side note,

Why he never blinks? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBfuw5STNH4&feature=youtu.be&t=43
tmfp
Legendary

Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:16:46 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 05:38:51 PM by tmfp

Can you introduce this team member to potential investors donors:

The guy who blinks too often.

You mean the guy from Fiverr?

I'm sure he came round my place with some pizzas last week, he does Deliveroo between acting gigs.
I think the blinking is down to those stage glasses they made him wear to give him gravitas, or he may have picked up an eye infection from the dirty London air riding his delivery scooter.
Hth.

I hope this project will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.  Good luck devs!

Hey, put some effort into your shit posting. I especially like it when you use phrases like

Sentient website, engaging approach!

Impeccable idea, rational approach

A rather interesting activity, irreproachable website, believable project!

My fav so far

Arguable plan, very nice design, spotless activity.

reported.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: