Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN  (Read 3151 times)
saranadia199

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

Our expectation at this time bitcoin currencies will continue to strive to maintain the values as a form of digital gold or called digital currency and then also accepted in countries that have as such a currency and are recognized worldwide.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoobiobi (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

Absolutely, these dips provide an ideal time to invest in more, just be sure that anything you invest, you can afford to lose as you never know. Fingers crossed though Smiley
Invest as much as you can afford to lose, that is the rule of the game
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

Bitcoin price will go up with time, because BTC mining will end one day. But this year Bitcoin price can stable due to high price already. Bitcoin can not affect world economy, because Bitcoin user group is too small, if compare with all people over the world. Plus computers are not used in everyday life  in various countries, like Africa, India etc.  
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon

That's true we should have a greater faith and a great optimism to be practice, Bitcoin Forum runs from the past few years we can say tgat it was actually a great evidence the sudden and continuous dump may not be the reason for this to end and it was actually an opportunity for us to invest and buy more Bitcoins so when the time comes it will be beyond expectations.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:21:52 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.

I also see the dip on current market.
i think next month is the time for long big bull for bitcoin after long correction.
Many good news incoming and market ready to reach high volume again.
asraaf8687

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency or often familiar with the digital currency, all the currencies that make the upward or downward trend gradually will lead to the point. Bitcoin and other Crypto currencies take over the world's economy.
DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:32:08 PM

Actually this is the time to invest more on bitcoin, the price quite cheaper than before, it is good chance to save your money on bitcoin and hope the profit will come to us in the future. Thats many times happen when the bitcoin price is falling down, but bitcoin always recover their price and getting higher again.
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

There will always hope with bitcoin, that's true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation.

i agree with you.. many people panic see bitcoin prices go down, but they dont know the value of bitcoin in the future. I think when the price goes down, it's time to buy bitcoin and get profit in the future.. so my big hope in this year is saw bitcoin price same at the end of last year

Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

There will always hope with bitcoin, that's true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation.

Bitcoin in the market right now is going up and down but its normal and we are looking for coming next month bitcoin will be in a great,top and the price well getting higher.And we're hoping that bitcoin well be accepted and legalized in the whole country.
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

Definitely, bitcoin will be our hope. A hope that giving us a chance to have a better and best life in the future. It really can change our life to a better. Some of us are scared now because of the downfall that we are experiencing until now but try to look at the brighter side of it and we can notice that downfall is only for making or bringing us from losses instead it can bring us to a successful and brighter future. In a way of buying in the dip and selling in the rising season.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

Yes, I am also enthusiastic about Bitcoin and the Blockchain (also the Quantum Computing) - the world will change to transparency with privacy with the help of these two.
dgkndncr

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

Im hopeless for the bitcoin because a lot of people make investments this currency.
89Tania

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

i'm very hopeful about bitcoin. Expecting the profit will come to us in the future. Hopefully, bitcoin well be accepted and lawfully in the whole world.
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

yes its good time to buy bitcoin since bitcoin price is its lowest level bitcoin price will be soon rise and will be cross 20k level
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

The continue believing in bitcoin is giving hope and an opportunity that in the future bitcoin will give great security through keeping it as an investment. Nowadays the value of bitcoin is dip and it is a good opportunity to buy at the lowest price of it. Then keep holding bitcoin until the price reach again in the highest price of it like happen before on 2017.
lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

For me the big hope for bitcoin is for the government to legalize bitcoin and recognize the existence of bitcoin so it will make the bitcoin price higher and increase to $ 25,000 / btc by the end of 2018.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

Bitcoin is cryptocurrencies the big hope on bitcoin is the price if the price is increasing and decreasing every changing of bitcoin price the're big affect to every user.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

very true, people who can buy the dip and smile at panic sellers are the real winners in crypto economy. It has been like that always and will remain that way for a times to come

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

HOPE BIG FOR BITCOIN? My hope for bitcoin will always be there and the price keeps increasing so I can benefit from it. Of course bitcoin will be everyone's hope, and hope it gives us a better life in a brighter future.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

HOPE BIG FOR BITCOIN? My hope for bitcoin will always be there and the price keeps increasing so I can benefit from it. Of course bitcoin will be everyone's hope, and hope it gives us a better life in a brighter future.
Big hope for bitcoin to reach their goal to increase his value even lot's of risk bitcoin always fight to give us good profit in our investment. Bitcoin give inspirational and hope to make our future become successful and brighter future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: