Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN  (Read 3151 times)
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:43:07 AM

as we know that the very large bitcoin of hope we get in various ways, both in terms of trading and investing in altcoin that we do. so we really believe that the future of bitcoin is also the future we can expect.
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:44:41 AM

I know that we can have hope for bitcoin. And for that, I guess all we need to do is to invest some part of our money into cryptocurrency and probably, by chance we could be millionaires.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:54:04 AM

Yes you are right volatility is a common matter but if we overlook it and invest now something really good will gonna happen.
Keras kojor

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:10:23 AM

I hope someday bitcoin will experience a remarkable improvement because bitcoin already has a good fame ... and hopefully bitcoin becomes a legal currency and received positively by the government.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:13:32 AM

I know that we can have hope for bitcoin. And for that, I guess all we need to do is to invest some part of our money into cryptocurrency and probably, by chance we could be millionaires.

All the expectations of people I have described with good and profitable things for them but they must contribute to see Bitcoin more advanced.
well, all those hopes are for bitcoin to remain in operation forever, and the price is higher. I also expect it. many of us who believe in it, and collect bitcoin in large numbers. hope it does happen.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

There will always be hope with bitcoin, its true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this transpire so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they when the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be yare for the dump and buy more so I can have more preponderant profit in the future that is beyond my prospect.
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:25:55 AM

yes, I really hope with bitcoin and I'm sure bitcoin can get back to high prices by the end of this year, because now bitcoin is much more popular and more and more countries are legalizing it and of course the crypto world investors will be increasing as well.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
I always believe in bitcoin although the ups and down is very normal but the question is how can we handle the situation when bitcoin is on the down side, well the basic thing we can do is hold and used the chance to buy more. But there are many people lose their money because they cannot handle the situation and they end up panic seller. 
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:46:27 AM

I know everyone hope for that especially those who have a full load of bitcoin and even a lot of fuds are spreading the community we still hope that sooner a profitable day awaits us. We've seen this moment so nothing to be uncertain because good things happen to those who keep their faith.

rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.

We don't know yet what happens to crypto in the future but still i'm just hoping that someday cryptocurrency market known again to be the most popular and profitable coin most especially bitcoin.
spadaccino

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

Lower you expectation - the big whale are controlling the whole market - They and only they can decide when to go green
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:59:45 AM

If the price decrease very dip grab the opportunity and better to buy more bitcoin with the price is cheaper. Bitcoin will recover again so don't be panic and hold it to earn more. Many people are still waiting for the price dump more that's good but you need to buy some bitcoin now because once the price increase you will get profit but if the price decrease you lose profit.
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:02:07 AM

An affirmative one. I also take its red mark strokes as an opportunity in disguise. For some, its a real deal to grab with. Better to suffer for now as you decided to take risks in buying then success will fall into yours.
jitenrajput
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:02:44 AM

True that! I'm a firm believer of bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies and blockchain as well. They are here to do something better and are always here to stay. There are surely ups and downs but do not mistake it as a bubble. I do support the phrase "Buys the dips"!

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
reighbut2017

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:18:46 AM

All of us are waiting for a good thing to happen which is the rise of bitcoin and other crypto currency and i believe that if this will happen many people benefited of a good profit.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

We don't know yet what happens to crypto in the future but still i'm just hoping that someday cryptocurrency market known again to be the most popular and profitable coin most especially bitcoin.

What do you mean by known again and most popular? The crypto currency is well known already in different countries as a profitable and good for investment. Most of the crypto coins are in a lower price especially in bitcoin,  don't expecting too much it's better to wait on what will may happen.

chipchip331

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

bitcoin that can dominate the world economy then i will be rich Smiley))
In fact, my assets are losing money every day and the fact is that the crypto currency is very small and manipulated. Recovery is very difficult.
Tuyoqhh

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:42:31 AM

Yes sometime bitcoin price is growing up or down with time but we all are hope with it's price and that way we invest in it.
Merlin.Simmons

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

The price wont rise high if the bitcoin has been regulated by banks or governments but rather it will become stable . Aside from that, bitcoin will also charged by tax.  I also hope all the multinational company, online based company and e-commerce site also accept bitcoin as their payment. I also hope the volatility of bitcoin will decrease and price of bitcoin become stable so that we can freely use it as a currency. Above all, I hope bitcoin will be used by every people of the country and it will be the number one currency of the world.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

I hope once bitcoin devise expertise a extraordinary improvement because bitcoin meanwhile has a good fame ... and hopefully bitcoin becomes a legal currency and adopted positively by the government.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: