Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN  (Read 3151 times)
novsali
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:55:58 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon

Yes, more and more companies have started to accept bitcoins as payment option which will increase its value. That is why I am investing more in it.

Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.

BITCOIN is unexpected, sometimes price are falling but expect it that it will rise it up again. Seriously during the downfall of the price of the Bitcoin it is the chance for us to invest more, since you can buy cheap investment, then after a few days bitcoin will be again expensive, this time your small investment can profit more. So I'll do suggest to buy bitcoin or invest with it in time of its low price.
zulkarnen198

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:10:56 AM

Bitcoin is the digital currency or the currency of the future, all currencies make upward and downward trend, Bitcoin and other digital currencies take the world economy. look at every drop-down of an opportunity to buy the most, Invest now and smile on the moon
chel123456

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:11:30 AM

Yes there is a big hope foe bitcoin because it helps us in terms of money it bring out us our lives make better it will survive our everyday living if the user and investors are lucky in this kind of bussiness.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:58:28 AM

Price volatility is a common feature of crypto. The value goes up and it brings smile on the faces on those who have already invested. It goes down and it grants newbies the chance to get on board. There is indeed big hope for btc

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:53:49 AM

We don't know yet what happens to crypto in the future but still i'm just hoping that someday cryptocurrency market known again to be the most popular and profitable coin most especially bitcoin.

I still believe that the crypto market will recover and all of the prices can increase back to the higher price. although today, the price is down too deep, it doesn't mean that the crypto market won't survive. the time will come for the crypto market so we can see that every price on each coin will increase higher like before. this down of the price is just give us another opportunity to buy more so we can have various coins for our investment and when the price is increased, we can make a lot of profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

we all should be positive at bitcoin. up and down was a big game on market. only patient will paid out and the panic one will sure loose. so keep on hodl and hope for the best for bitcoin to rises.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:16:23 AM

I though we will see bitcoin dump to around 3k6 soon or later in June.
I loose my hope about crypto market it's burst market with full of HYPED recently. Many people suddenly become millionaire after few days without real things that would help for the world

Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

Yes we need big hope for bitcoin.I know bitcoin will rise again and   at the end we will get want we want.Always positive because being nega in crpto will not help.So keep on hodl and hope for the best for bitcoin to rise again.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:25:50 AM

It's a matter of speculated value. The diversity in projects as well as the increasing adoption lends to the idea that it will stabilize at some point in the future. Bitcoin won't die, but other projects will assuredly continue to make steady hands and keen eyes money.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:41:27 AM

You also have great hopes with Bitcoin You are confident that sometime in the end of the year Bitcoin will experience a tremendous increase. Because Bitcoin has been proven to have a lot of fame. And will continue to retain its value as a form of digital gold and is also accepted in many countries as a currency and recognized worldwide.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:48:27 AM

expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation....
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation....
Though experience also declaring me that its better to buy those dumped coins, still I'm holding my money to make another entry, bitcoin is really
falling and no one knows how deep this manipulator are planning before they start buying back again and hype the value, it's much better to keep
observing and buy when you already decided and already seen a good potentials for much quicker returned.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

There will always hope with bitcoin, that's true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation.

Just trust bitcoin and to have patience all the time regarding instability price of bitcoin. There are endless rooms for bitcoin improvement. We are just hoping for more countries regarding its legality.
demoltion

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

as time goes on of course this is a very welcome news for everyone bitcoin will get a place in the top position i am very sure of it
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

There will always hope with bitcoin, that's true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation.
There will always hope with bitcoin and we hope that in the future bitcoin will rapidly increase and it will recognized worldwide. In addition to that, I hope that bitcoin will be legalized in all countries and all governments will allow it.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:35:46 PM

yes it is the best time to invest now on cryptocurrency as the market price has drop drastically yet i think it could play some drop on it since last march the market price for bitcoin goes down to 6K USD and that compared today has still a lot price to play with. And besides there are report that there are exchanges being hack and possibly those crypto that has been hack will definitely sold already and that is why most of the crypto are falling down on its market price.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

Lets hope for more investors and crypto currency users as long as the crypto world community in growing there's always hope
Holding bitcoin while being short in money might not be a good choice to do right now because of its declining price, but if we could buy more sooner as long as possible we can surely get some profit from holding some as the time goes by.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

i wish bitcoin will increases again as lke last december because i want to invest by that rate and i will gain more profit

Wahyud11

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

hopes for bitcoin, may be that bitcoin prices could rise even higher, and bitcoin is considered a legitimate currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: