Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:28:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN  (Read 3151 times)
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

I have to be patient no matter what happens with bitcoin maybe someday bitcoin will raise the soaring price that makes us smile happy. So that's my hope.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

don't expect big on bitcoin. because technology every day grows more advanced. so the bitcoin is getting worn out. I think they take the bitcoin framework and make a new, better crypto currency. you just have to take advantage every chance. I believe bitcoin will last but I also believe crypto currency is growing, so a better new crypto currency will emerge. this just takes a while to wait. or we alone create it.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:11:23 PM

It is the great hope of us all Bitcoin users when digital money technology can be used by all walks of life in every country in the world, because as we know that the current use of Bitcoin is dominated by the upper middle class.
wolfdragon

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

I have to be patient no matter what happens with bitcoin maybe someday bitcoin will raise the soaring price that makes us smile happy. So that's my hope.

Me too, this is really the time to have a very long patience and really need to hold tight as this is temporary only and bitcoin will rise again very soon. I will keep believing that bitcoin will reach its ath price again.
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

This is the right time for all of us in the crypto community to utilize the opportunities we have. Bitcoin will always rise after it dips and bitcoin falling now means we have the opportunity to buy more. The time to buy is now and hopefully good days will come soon.
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:25:42 PM

I don't know why bitcoin down day by day lot of people invest in bitcoin but bitcoin price always low I hope that bitcoin price again high
pancawati77

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

Many people expect that bitcoin as the world's currency in the future at a price that can normalize to all countries. Bitcoin transactions can be seen by everyone in a transparent manner because it depends on meeting everyone with their individual needs. Cool
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

I don't know why bitcoin down day by day lot of people invest in bitcoin but bitcoin price always low I hope that bitcoin price again high
Bitcoin price will high again as I had a big hopes on bitcoin. It was down because some on panic selling but nothing to worry price can recover. And good many users has a high hopes on bitcoin.
Kuga_ZA

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

The Bulls will be back in due course, just HODL!
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

The big hope for bitcoin is increasing in price to over 20,000$
Actually, I also hope that bitcoin will bounce back to $20000 and I think it would happen in the end of this year. I hope in the near future price will reached $50000 or more than that. I hope it would really happen because it may lead to a high income.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

don't expect big on bitcoin. because technology every day grows more advanced. so the bitcoin is getting worn out. I think they take the bitcoin framework and make a new, better crypto currency. you just have to take advantage every chance. I believe bitcoin will last but I also believe crypto currency is growing, so a better new crypto currency will emerge. this just takes a while to wait. or we alone create it.

Yes I agree, we don't need to expect too much in bitcoin because any time the price of bitcoin can down or going up and if you expected that bitcoin will increase too much and it doesn't happen you will feel disappointed.
ultra insting

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

I hope at the time of this falling price I can have more bitcoin because I am sure someday the price will change for the better and more profitable.
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

My big hope in bitcoin will always be there for me and for you all, and the price will continue to rise $ 10,000 or more because I will get a lot of benefits because I bought bitcoin for $ 7000 when bitcoin down.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:55:27 PM

yes indeed as we see now the market is experiencing the descent again, but I am sure in the next month is the time for bitcoin to recover because the correction is now long enough, get ready to see the green back market and profit will come soon.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

My hope for now bitcoin back and recover and it will make me happy, and what I see now red all the market has come down drastically and it happened is long enough.
and I just hope a bit of bitcoin there is a change and it will make me always eager and strong to always hold bitcoin. because I'm sure sooner or later the bitcoin will definitely go up again.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:07:42 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
it's really true that what you're saying now is bitcoin is decreasing so it's the best opportunity to buy and save as much as possible, because someday bitcoin will experience this month that will make us rich, but I can not suggest because bitcoin always fluctuates.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:23:31 PM

at this time in my opinion is the best time to buy bitcoin and altcoin because now almost all crypto currancy price down. My estimates in the next few months will rise. so now is the right time to buy
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

bitcoin will increase higher soon and you don't have to worry about this. just believe with bitcoin and bitcoin won't disappoint you in the long-term. I still have a big hope for bitcoin and I am sure that bitcoin will reach the highest price like the last year. I think bitcoin has been tested in many times and bitcoin giving a proof that bitcoin can survive in the hard situations and bounce up to reach the highest price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
darksanya

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
Bitcoin will never be hopeless. But we shouldn't splurge ALL our money on bitcoin (just my opinion). BTC is still 6k+ USD. Compared to it's 4k USD from september and it almost reached 20k USD on December. Who could have imagine that in the last quarter of 2017 will be like that .
Yeah, the market is unpredictable even if some experts try to make researches and use financial analysis. Hope it can reach a half price from December courses
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

Even though the price decreases I'm sure there's still hope that bitcoin will bounce back and it become profitable again because bitcoin is a life changer for sure there are many people hoping to one of the benefactor of it and it is proven that holding bitcoin for long term can make us rich but right timing on when to sell and buy is needed to become success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: