Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN  (Read 3151 times)
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:35:53 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
Yes, there is hope in bitcoin for the world economy and it has also bring hope to myself as it gives me an opportunity to learn and earn more here. You should see a dip as an opportunity because during that time you have a chance to buy more coins because the price of cryptocurrencies is mostly low and you can sell them later at higher price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:01:43 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Yes, there is hope in bitcoin for the world economy and it has also bring hope to myself as it gives me an opportunity to learn and earn more here. You should see a dip as an opportunity because during that time you have a chance to buy more coins because the price of cryptocurrencies is mostly low and you can sell them later at higher price.
Since we are already here, so we should put now our big hope on it, bitcoin can change everything our life, society and the whole world but before that to happen let us also create change for that to achieve, let's help it promote to inform people that still don't know cryptocurrency, let's help build community and spread this kind of opportunity.

Ljanesanti

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:43:00 AM

The more the price of bitcoin increases the more it fun to invest bitcoin. This is what I when I know that bitcoin are rising up again I invest bitcoin to my digital wallet, sometimes I convert it into fiat when bitcoin price were low, it is like buy and sell bitcoin in a right decision and right time. It also worth it when I invest money, because it gains more which made me so happy.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:19:03 AM

I do not care how much I do about the cost of bitcoin! I think that at the moment there is a stage of accumulation of money, after that as always there is an explosion and growth! I hope that this will happen by the end of the year!
Maybe you do not care about the cost of bitcoin, but other people are concerned about the current low bitcoin prices, they are worried the prices will continue to fall, that's why they can panic, and maybe that keeps prices down, I also hope that prices will go up again maybe it will happen at the end of the year
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:25:03 AM

I will just hold and see whats going to happened in the next few years, my plan are still to have bitcoins in 10 or 20 years from now
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:34:46 AM

Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy.
It's too early to say this.
See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
We can't smile for now but there will be the time that moon and skyrockets will be visible with our naked eyes. Every dip must be taken as a serious opportunity to keep on buying instead of thinking negatively that makes it look like the doomsday for cryptocurrencies.
We have to take this time as a big opportunity to buy more amount and positively think that it will be doubled when time comes and it will become a history. There is always a recovery after this big fall in the market. Do not be sad because of what is happening, it is just temporary and when last, we will benefited of huge profit. Have patient while waiting, think of things that can help to add for what you have invested.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:36:05 AM

Yeah old users of bitcoin are already used to the unstoppable change in price of bitcoin and just treat it as good or bad thing to happen depending on each people but indeed the obvious thing to do is to buy more bitcoin whenever the price goes down.

Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:42:35 AM

Bitcoin is bound to lead all the cryptocurrencies to a global acceptance and usage and this will come to pass. Bitcoin offers the convenience in payment methods which everyone is seeking for. With time, people at the far-flung of the earth will get to know the benefits and mode of operation of Bitcoin, embrace it and demand for more of it. This will in turn increase the value of Bitcoin on the market.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:45:59 AM

Yes my big hope is on bitcoin l only hope on bitcoin now as my Savior for the needs of my kids because many people really help bitcoin to be rich. I want to be one of the rich people created by bitcoin.
Azial

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:13:45 AM

Yes there's big hope for bitcoin it may go up and down but it'll still rise in the future.
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:39:35 AM

Don't loose hope because in Bitcoin expect the unexpected sometime going up and sometime going down.Like what happening now Bitcoin is in low value it will not stay in this stage let's wait a week or months it will rise again we will get a good profit.
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:16:37 AM

if all the bitcoin holders reasoned the same way I think the manipulators would not have the opportunity to earn, but unfortunately, as practice shows, with a critical reduction in the price of BTC, many start to merge it into negative. Thereby losing large sums of money.
baus

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

We all have big hopes with it, and i think that bitcoin is always going to recover, but it just needs some time until it can get back to bussiness again and keep going up just like it has always been before
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:44:36 AM

I want to share with you my latest discovery – Cryptics. It is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency exchange rate aggregator fully reliant on neural networks and AI for building market predictions based on real-time data. Right now you can get predictions for you trading solutions with 70% accuracy. It is a future!  Anyways, good luck with your investments Smiley If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:56:26 AM

yes right now the bitcoin is popular we all know about bitcoin will rise up soon because of their popularity, and i think that it will happen soon, after the bitcoin legalized in all country the price of bitcoin will increase and bitcoin will change the economy of the world, it just my speculation about bitcoin in the future

SabrinaSwo

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:56:54 AM

There is one cool project - HelloGold foundation is heavily vested in blockchain technology and focused on expanding the availability of products that are targeted at helping the underserved and unbanked. By supporting in this project, it is possible to support much more startups that will receive grants from HelloGold foundation for their development. And if you join their channels HelloGold and Airdrops.io on Telegram and Twitter you will receive 150 HGT tokens  (~$2 USD).
Anyway, good luck with your investment.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

Big hope for a big heart to embrace bitcoin for the future. Long live BTC!
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:05:42 AM

Yes, yes and yes! There’s big hope for us in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies around the corner. These dips that we are experiencing right now are just short-term corrections and there is nothing to worry about. Bitcoin is designed as a long-term investment along with other top altcoins in the market. Just invest an amount that you can afford to lose and do not be greedy. Cheers!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:24:10 AM

As I noticed all the people also had great hopes with bitcoin. I hope for bitcoin will continue to retain value as a form of digital gold and is also accepted in many countries as a currency and recognized worldwide.

VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

Well it is still a big risk to take when trusting the bitcoin. Yet we can still put our trust on it. We can hold some or buy some bitcoin so that we can be profitable in the future if bitcoin succeed. We can also try other cryptocurrencies if we want so that we will not be stacked in only one crypto but also trying others as well. There will be a great gap if we become stagnant waiting for bitcoin to goes up. We should make moves that will make ourselves rich while bitcoin is on its way on climbing up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: