Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN  (Read 3161 times)
mr-sk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

We all want to see bitcoin shining to be honest, but with this market i really doubt that it will happen anytime soon, we still need to be patient enough to carry with those news

Telegram
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

You are right! But if you are earning your money in Ethereum it is not so good for you. If you buy bitcoin by fiat, you will have more profit now, of course. But I waiting for big green market.  Grin

greenpath

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:03:10 AM

Actually there are always big hope for bitcoin. This hope called as the profit earnings from availing bitcoin in decline moment to its moon sell. However there's none assurance about when the time of bitcoin to moon so much better to remain hold the bitcoin.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:08:47 AM

I fully agree with the author. Do not rush to sell. Bitcoin is an investment for a long time. And he will surprise us with his rise to the moon. But also I want to recommend not to lay eggs in one basket. Do not forget about diversification

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

This is the best opportunity to buy more coin in cryptocurrency because mostly the price decrease like 50 percent. Don't worry about the price because for sure after few months it will increase again the value of bitcoin and the altcoins and you will get more profit. Don't sell bitcoin and altcoins because it is not good for you and for us who are work in bitcoin we need to take care of this coin to earn more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

There is a very big hope for Bitcoin investors after this trial period. Bitcoin will soon bounce back to it original status which will hit high price of all time. Hurry to invest in Bitcoin for you to be among the next Millionaire @2020. Am already in for this promo from Bitcoin, if you have Bitcoin please hold as it is more rewarding than to sell now with RED.
Kia mono

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

Price volatility is a common feature of crypto. I know bitcoin will rise again and at the end we will get want we want. Always positive because being nega in crpto will not help.So keep on hold and hope for the best for bitcoin to rise again.
Ling ching xu

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:59:12 AM

There will always be hope with bitcoin, its true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this transpire so many times in the past. Because now bitcoin is much more popular and more and more countries are legalizing it and of course the crypto world investors will be increasing as well.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon

Yeah, in times like this we need to look at the bright side. Now that the market are falling and decreasing day after day then we take advantage and to buy the dump coins. Because when it rise again that means its good time to sell. Hope for the best and stay positive for a positive outcome.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.

I think I hope bitcoin will more stable and more valuable. I believe It will happen soon.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

yes big hope for bitcoin this is a big coin in market and we know bitcoin value crypto in market up and down normally but bitcoin is great and valuable coin so it is increased in future.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

well that is fucking truth about the world today, we all have to buy bitcoin at a lower rate and hold till the price get high. i m seeing many people selling there bitcoin due to the price in the market is fucking down so everyone are afraid of loosing more than what they have already loosed they decide to sell off their btc. i know with time btc with take it position by the end of this year.
BestW1shes

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

I also hope that with bitcoin in the future everything will be fine
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

I like your enthusiasm on BItcoin and Same feeling I do share.
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

Goodluck to you and to everyone here who still believes in the power of bitcoin. Yeah dream big and be hopeful. Let us just be patient. Time to buy and have more coins. A month or few, it will rise agan. The market will recover. It just normal.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

Actually, there is really nothing to worry about the market falling down. What do you think or expect of a market? There is no market that moves through a straight line only. Every market moves through a zigzag line. Name it and you will see it. Let us take for example the stock market, forex market, oil market, automobile market, and so forth. Even the gadget market that is very much the trend nowadays goes up and down the chart.
ridikk true

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

I have a strong hope for bitcoin because I have so long been unable to exchange myself and receive money (( I'm so tired of looking at this course) is already kind of and the news background is good, but there is still no growth and no ... I do not know how many more I have to wait but this week is very very hard (((
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

well, see the price of altcoin and bitcoin down, I agree with your opinion is the right time to invest. We can buy bitcoin to make a profit at the end of 2018. Everyone would expect bitcoin prices to break through at least $ 20K by the end of 2018 including me

satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

well, see the price of altcoin and bitcoin down, I agree with your opinion is the right time to invest. We can buy bitcoin to make a profit at the end of 2018. Everyone would expect bitcoin prices to break through at least $ 20K by the end of 2018 including me

It's time for you to make a profit with the price of Bitcoin and altcoin at this time, you should use this opportunity.
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

Most of the people are buying bitcoin but there are people also that are afraid to buy and even to other cryptocurrency because of the continous drop of crypto market and they just want to keep on silent for sometime and wait for the time to invest again if they feel better on crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: