Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN  (Read 3151 times)
krystal37

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

This is a very big simplification if we say that we will invest now and make a profit for the time. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.It's the people that are keeping bitcoin running and as long as people believe in Bitcoin it will keep it's value or eventually rise to new heights.
FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:41:48 PM

Yes it is, Bitcoin gives me the confidence to faced problems and trials especially in financial matters, Indeed it change my life, Previously my life is so boring, I do nothing wholeday, as the time I met bitcoin, My life started to think ambitiously, and most of my time are now facing infront of computer and make business:)
locsta123

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:46:24 PM

LOL this @OP for just making a post hoping it will inspire people to buy BTC so the price will raise. I thought this was going to be an analysis or something not just some guy saying BUY THE DIP! LOL.....
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

If every people will take this downfall of the price as an advantage rather than selling it, I think bitcoin will become more stable.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

those words we hear almost everywhere but the real thing is are they true or just a pure manipulation of the early investors, is there any more room for btc to go to moon, or will it be in those price levels.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
My expectation of bitcoin is that bitcoin is acceptable to all countries and is used by all levels of society and all people and all countries recognize bitcoin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
andisuk

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

every decline is indeed an opportunity for us to be able to benefit, but we also have to be able to analyze whether the coin will be purchased will go down more deeply or about already want to ride

rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:07:16 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.

I have lots of hope for bitcoin.  I believe that it will last long and will surely survive. After a long period of crucial stage and in a very dip situation, bitcoin manage to survive and it is still moving.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

Bitcoin is a currency that has the biggest market and the highest chance of getting popular among all the people around the world.It is already leading the highest peak point among all the coins in the market.This is the time to invest more on bitcoin.The price quite cheaper than before.It is a good chance to save our money on bitcoin and we hope that the profit will come to us in the near future.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:24:50 PM

I will never lose my hope in bitcoin,i know it will never disappear in the crypto world. Everytime its price goes down,it  is the right time to decide to buy,to become a successful investors,and to achieve my goals in life.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:30:26 PM

I will never lose my hope in bitcoin,i know it will never disappear in the crypto world. Everytime its price goes down,it  is the right time to decide to buy,to become a successful investors,and to achieve my goals in life.

Yeah me too, i am not losing my hope and will never lose it. I am still positive about the cryptos recovering again very soon. Just need more patience and strong hands to keep holding.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:44:56 PM

The cryptocurrency ecosystem is entirely a big opportunity for one to earn well, though it's characterised with a level of risks but with your calculations and a good amount of work around it can make you really smile, take for example the position Bitcoin is at the moment $6600, it has a higher tendency to go up than it has to go down which is why it's a big opportunity. But whatever you decide to do remember the risk involved, it's very important, so that you won't need to hurriedly sell the same coin in lost.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:46:32 PM

I think this is a better opportunity to buy lots of bitcoin, because now the price is still cheap, so you can get a cheap price and sell when the condition of the price is higher, so you will make a big profit.
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:05:39 AM

I join cryptocurrency with hopes that this bitcoin thing can help me with my financial needs.With this current dip I am planning to buy a fraction of bitcoin,hold for as long as I meet the target price before selling it for a better profit.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:40:17 AM

Here's to hoping bitcoins mood hard again and go back to $20,000. If that happens, all of the alt coins related to it will follow the rise. We'll all be swimming in profit and I tell you, be patient. The mooning will come again. All we have to be now is patient.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
linsayjinny

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:41:23 AM

don't expect big on bitcoin. because technology every day grows more advanced. so the bitcoin is getting worn out.Bitcoin will always rise after it dips and bitcoin falling now means we have the opportunity to buy more. The time to buy is now and hopefully good days will come soon.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:47:39 AM

There were always hope in Bitcoin that's why I use it hopping to become rich 😊
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:13:35 AM

My hope for Bitcoin, Bitcoin one day will be valid throughout the world. All the coins are up and down. Because it is up and down on the market demand. Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:32:10 AM

i hope bitcoin have more high value and more popular than before.
LionelRobinson

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:01:29 AM

There will always be hope with bitcoin, its true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this transpire so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they when the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them.Many people are still waiting for the price dump more that's good but you need to buy some bitcoin now because once the price increase you will get profit but if the price decrease you lose profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: