Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN  (Read 3157 times)
cindypuerit

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:54:18 AM

for me bitcoin is the chance for invest money to trade and change currency for a good value and fast transaction
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:54:23 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
Well said. Bitcoin is one of the greatest invention of our time and has a lot of capabilities to lead our societies to a well enhanced payment systems. Through the innovative idea of Bitcoin, several coins have been created to complement the works of Bitcoin. In every dip, i make sure i buy Bitcoin because it is the future.

Agree with all this. Believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. It's just usual dip and then goes up again. Chance to buy and get more user and shake off weak hand. Many don't believe in bitcoin 10yrs ago and look at it now. Smile we're going to space and beyond, it's no longer moon coz we already get there!

Reality is the only thing that is real.
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:23:30 AM

Actually, All currency do have their ups and downs from time to time so there is hope in bitcoin you can't fight it out .people really don't need to worry and panic when bitcoin price down in the market..it has a base already ..so to say there are hopes. Buy and save its necessary and important for the future of blockchain
Astroz6

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:41:43 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.

Bitcoin will always give hope to those who believe and have patience. Bitcoin can be a vehicle for success.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:46:08 AM

Bitcoin has a big future for sure. Bitcoin already shown its potential over the past several years and every year it increased its price. Fluctuations of price is very normal in bitcoin price so we don't need to worry instead buy now while its still very low because I believe that it will doubled its price before the end of the year.
JesseHenderson

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:25:18 AM

did see the value of bitcoin is currently quite sad.Still, this is my personal opinion and might be completely wrong so one should always do his own research before making any investment decision.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

bitcoin and crypto is changing the world,i think this is future,the BTC will continues grow up and it lead all altcoin grow up,buy BTC now and hold for next year,it will make big profit for you,this period is good time to buy
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

the private investor has great beliefs in bitcoin and cryptocurrency they are the early adopter of digital currency they trust blockchain technology that's why bitcoin has a great future.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:19:02 AM

bitcoin does not take over the world economy. but it helps the economy of people in the world. bitcoin is worth the asset, so the up and down trend is very common. because of that trading speculation. it will rise when demand is high and will drop when demand is low. so the hope of getting a profit on bitcoin is very real.
jobel

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

Yes, there is! Soon Bitcoin will be very high value and the thing that Bitcoiner wish is soon to happen. We reallydon't need to lose our hope because even Bitcoin experiencing the rising and falling value we still have to believed that Bitcoin will be the highest one.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

Yeah, all of this ups and downs are just the progress of its coin. We couldn't just feel all ups and no downs, some downs maybe long, but surely could ups again. All we need is faith and strong hand to win at this game in this crypto currencies.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

As the entire cryptocurrency has the dependence over bitcoin for its growth, hope over bitcoin never decreases. Negative news and other forms of FUD gets spread around, but the one with the better understanding easily make the best out of the same having patience based on the scenario prevailing around the market.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:52:10 AM

I think it will really help for us that even we are experiencing dump  to btc value we still have a positive set of mind so we could easily think what will be the best thing that we can do therefore we can still avoid to any losses. It is true that we can think that this downfall can give us opportunity or chances to buy much more bitcoin because it is probably in much lower value and then after a long period of waiting for the right time we can sell it in much higher value so that means we can be much profitable in the future.

Yes, there is a Big Hope in BITCOIN, market is Volatile, market price may goes up and go down at any given time, no one can predict what will happened in the market trading, Bitcoin have been hammered by a lot of issue,like Banned, Scammer, and issue on Regulation, and it remain the most stable coin posted on the market, with good fundamentals, high level of confidence with investors, and above still the top one coin on crypto currency. This just a few indicators that Bitcoin will remain and the possibility to be the main currency in digital trading in the future.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

It is usually the prayers of investors who have deep pocket that btc drops so they can buy in more coins. However, I do not advise that people borrow money to invest in a coin because we don't know how deep it will go more so that you don't get trapped and see yourself in a jail net.
I tried borrowing money to invest in bitcoin when I was a newbie.Fortunately I gain profit,but I don't like to suggest this to other people beacause it's risky. It's better if we will use our own money to invest in anything.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
zanhef24

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:09:25 AM

Yes bitcoin has a big perfect role into the crypto industry aside from its volatality people are already know what they are going even the market is full of redness,everytime the bitcoins up or down there are people benifits from it.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:45:28 AM

It is usually the prayers of investors who have deep pocket that btc drops so they can buy in more coins. However, I do not advise that people borrow money to invest in a coin because we don't know how deep it will go more so that you don't get trapped and see yourself in a jail net.
I tried borrowing money to invest in bitcoin when I was a newbie.Fortunately I gain profit,but I don't like to suggest this to other people beacause it's risky. It's better if we will use our own money to invest in anything.
Yes only invest what we can afford to loss and not trying to borrow because the bitcoin changes anytime it may be pump or dump on which is a big risk because we didn't know on what time it will going up again as the demand decides on it. It is very profitable in investing for bitcoin now but you should be responsible and knowledgeable for any investment that you've been made so that you avoid regreting and always be positive for holding it because someday it will give you a big profit due to the big potential of it to grow in the future.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

I trusted bitcoin a lot that make me rich in the future that is why I just hold it whatever happen in the market today because i know and hoping that it will be back to $20k again this year.
Super wich

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

I hope bitcoin up again and it reach to hit 10k it is time to buy some bitcoin and hold it when it's up sell it
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

That will be if you have the fund to buy. The dip is becoming too deep now any hope for the price reversal? Iam no longer comfortable with the way the market is going  now. Hope the correction will soon end.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:42:06 PM

All currency do have their ups and downs from time to time so there is hope in bitcoin you can't fight it out ..it has a base already ..so to say there are hopes. Buy and save its necessary and important for the future of blockchain
Being hopeful is the best way to wait to the market price is going up and never lose hope for the price in the market which mean you can wait for it to sell to the higher price that you want to be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: