Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN  (Read 3151 times)
crypt0j0e

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:19:31 AM

I have big hopes and as far as i'm concerned Bitcoin is still a baby and needs to be nurtured and given time to grow!

Verity the Real-Time Decentralized Oracle
Register Today! (https://alpha.verity.network/?referral=AE33164)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:27:20 AM

Price fluctuation is common in any currency especially in cryptocurrency because of its volatility nature.  But the good thing about cryptocurrency is it has the tendency to bounce back and recover no matter how it suffers from red days.  It brings hope for people because anybody can invest in it no matter how small or big their investment where it has the capability to grow exponentially in a period of time.   Meaning, the bitcoin can change anybody's economy if properly informed and educated about its nature and uses.  It is a hope toward a much economically progress community in the future of a digital world.
Bitcoin is a new hope. And I believe that it will rise soon maybe we need to wait for it and hold for good who know if it will rise tommorow or in the other days or months. The only thing that we need to do is to hold with patience for us to have a courage to hold and wait even of it will continue to drop everyday.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

Theres a big hope for bitcoin. I believe on it. Just like in the way of living of every people. Theres always a big hope in every problem we encounter in our everyday lives. But despite of this obvious obstacle we can surpass it. And it serves as a challenge same with bitcoin. Theres always hope in the price value of bitcoin.
Lx2018

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:42:23 AM

Truly, there is enormous seek after bitcoin. Since when you experience the historical backdrop of bitcoin. You will see that bitcoin has an extraordinary future and Hope for better development. It began as zero to thousands of dollars. There is huge seek after bitcoin.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:48:08 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
I agree to this. The value may rise and fall but it is just normal for bitcoin. Hope, patience and hardwork is all we need in this crypto currency world.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:49:37 AM

The fluctuation through which the market passes is normal and the result of a great appreciation that was verified in a short time. The long-term fundamentals remain solid and the market will reverse this trend and grow with certainty
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:50:36 AM

don't expect big on bitcoin. because technology every day grows more advanced. so the bitcoin is getting worn out.Bitcoin will always rise after it dips and bitcoin falling now means we have the opportunity to buy more. The time to buy is now and hopefully good days will come soon.

I think Bitcoin and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See each drop as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile on the moon
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies making the trend up and down over time.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:51:21 AM

The fluctuation through which the market passes is normal and the result of a great appreciation that was verified in a short time. The long-term fundamentals remain solid and the market will reverse this trend and grow with certainty

The reason why bitcoin still exist because we are all hopeful here and that made it stronger. Eventhough price may fluctuate but soon it will always recover business as usual.
vlom31

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:53:53 AM

Hopeful we are !

Mehdi
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:56:58 AM

Today worlds coming to new digital age and needs in something new systems
Bitcoin give opportunity to build fair systems.

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:42:07 AM

Yes the crypto market is still too small for gold and stock so the potential of bitcoin is still huge.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:48:51 AM

There always be a lot of advantages by using bitcoin, its a hope but also a reality. But, we have to remember that the key using bitcoin is patience and wise decision making.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:01:19 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
We believe bitcoin in the future have important role, like payment mode, transfer money and some say bitcoin can save the economics in one country, who knows only time can predict bitcoin in the future, hopefully more project for bitcoin.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

Bitcoin is the Internet currency and virtual money. And many have used bitcoin in this world. But Bitcoin is not good at the moment, because bitcoin is down. So I hope the bitcoin rises back like last year exactly in the month of dasember, it is my great hope.  Smiley
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

Bitcoin is the biggest hope of all people who keeps bitcoin and  use bitcoin as their daily livelihood and their extra income . Bitcoin is the only way to gain extra ordinary money .

I agree with you, people still have a big hope for bitcoin and they still believe that bitcoin will reach the highest price again. I think it's because they already make a lot of money from bitcoin in the last year and now, they see that they have another opportunity to buy bitcoin at the low price and soon, they will make a lot of money again. I will take my part to buy bitcoin again because I want to be like them which is I can also make money too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:14:22 AM

bitcoin can give us hope for better investment in the future. And although not always easy to use and to lay on bitcoin, but yes. We can always hoping that bitcoin could give us better profit, and better services in the future.Bitcoin is a major coin in the crypto market. Bitcoin it's a real coin and It can change the world. In a very soon Bitcoin can become a world best transaction and secure wallet. Because Bitcoin transaction is too fast and easy.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

For me, there is always hope in bitcoin or another cryptocurrency because it’s the new technology that gives many people an income. We all know that bitcoin’s value boom up and become expensive so that many people become wealthy. But now the bitcoin’s price is plummeting, and many people now think that bitcoin’s cost willing does not increase anymore because to those issues that are showing up right now. But I still believe that bitcoin’s amount will grow at the end of the year because it’s a great technology and many companies are currently supporting in maybe in the future bitcoin will genuinely help you in your financial problem, and perhaps it's your hope or your way to becoming a wealthy person.  Smiley
Wolfgang.Smith11

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:08:33 AM

As I noticed all the people also had great hopes with bitcoin.So keep on hold and hope for the best for bitcoin to rise again
Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

hope for the bitcoin is to the top of the state and accept the main overlay to the cause of the problem for the home of the mind and the safety of the first referents as the member of the bitcoin
jamesblue1

Activity: 47
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:47:43 AM

Bitcoin has been going on and is still the trend until today, so there's no reason to lose hope for it. Actually the dump and pump of coins means that BTC is and will always be for good. The only thing needed is for us to hope for the best moment to sell those coins in profitable manner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: