Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39172 times)
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:06:31 PM

There are some live project similar to your What makes UniFox unique?

There are some ICO project with idea of providing multi services to customer in one place, but there is no ready product in market now. UniFox want to create more advanced ecosystem, they will have own physic devices and most of their product seems ready to use, having that said, making their service globally and available around the world will take times since they need licences.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:19:42 PM

There are some ICO project with idea of providing multi services to customer in one place, but there is no ready product in market now. UniFox want to create more advanced ecosystem, they will have own physic devices and most of their product seems ready to use, having that said, making their service globally and available around the world will take times since they need licences.

Again, many ICOs have already that functionality. You're just explaining the definition of this project. We want more detailed advantage about this.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:29:27 PM

Good to see that the admin and staffs of the project are active answering all quires and suggestion of the members, I also suggest you run a signature campaign that will be paid in ETH and BTC pretty sure there are a lot of people waiting for that one to come.
Yeah it is definitely true That they are much active in the thread.signature campaign is already going to their bounty thread but they are paying with their coin as Eth or Btc paying is much difficult now
There is actually not point paying in altcoin since basically you are supporting their project so i think you doing their bounty means you are part of the project since your promoting them basically

Payment method using ETH or BTC will be so much hard right now because of the price volatility. But if they will able to do that it would be an advantage for them in the future.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:45:01 PM

UniFox's concept was covered by BTCManager in their regular release!  Cool

"Unifox Is Creating a Platform to Take Cryptocurrencies Mainstream". Check out the full article here: https://btcmanager.com/unifox-is-creating-a-platform-to-take-cryptocurrencies-mainstream/

Happy reading!!

To achieve this, Unifox has developed Unicash, a stable cryptocurrency that can be transferred all around the world with minimal fees. It can be used for transferring funds to friends and family members abroad for a negligible transfer fee in cents. The sender in a transaction could use Unicash to transfer funds instantly, leveraging blockchain in the process, while the receiver gets Unicash, but can exchange it instantly and comfortably to fiat currency via an online exchange or through an ATM. The transfer of cryptocurrency to fiat is a primary concern which is harming the adoption of digital currencies as a whole. By providing more liquidity to users, the platform could pave the way for cryptocurrencies to become the de facto choice of transferring money.

That's great! Thats what i look for in real life
Well, look like Unifox will be the future payment method which will have a lot of user will be using it.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

Well, i see Unifox will have a lot of potential for grow at the future with demand to using crypto currency instead of fiat at banking activity.

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:50:31 PM

Again, many ICOs have already that functionality. You're just explaining the definition of this project. We want more detailed advantage about this.
That is based on the individual analysis how we consider various attributes to rate the advantages and disadvantages on basing our requirements so in detail we need to analyze through the project whitepapers.
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:58:59 PM

Well, i see Unifox will have a lot of potential for grow at the future with demand to using crypto currency instead of fiat at banking activity.

Yah i will agree with you mate, hoping for the team to be aggressive in their social marketing activities to be known and instill the beauty and it benefits that will help everyone improve ther living by using the crypto in their daily lives.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:07:27 AM

Yah i will agree with you mate, hoping for the team to be aggressive in their social marketing activities to be known and instill the beauty and it benefits that will help everyone improve ther living by using the crypto in their daily lives.

I think the social media campaign can be effective  if they can hire big crypto related influences that have many followers and friends? It can easily gained potential customers and viewers to visit the ICO site.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:13:45 AM

Good to see that the admin and staffs of the project are active answering all quires and suggestion of the members, I also suggest you run a signature campaign that will be paid in ETH and BTC pretty sure there are a lot of people waiting for that one to come.
Yeah it is definitely true That they are much active in the thread.signature campaign is already going to their bounty thread but they are paying with their coin as Eth or Btc paying is much difficult now
There is actually not point paying in altcoin since basically you are supporting their project so i think you doing their bounty means you are part of the project since your promoting them basically

Payment method using ETH or BTC will be so much hard right now because of the price volatility. But if they will able to do that it would be an advantage for them in the future.

It will be also good if they can offer FIAT to BTC or ETH traded and cash in  or cashout easily so other members or users can effortless in for managing his/her account in UNIFOX

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FragmentSky

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:58:19 AM

Hi,

Are you guys looking to hire more people? I'm a PR and SEO marketer and can get your site mentioned on many crypto publications (such as the BTCManager link that you got: https://btcmanager.com/unifox-is-creating-a-platform-to-take-cryptocurrencies-mainstream/). I have connections to many journalists in this field and can pitch your site to them.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:52:41 AM

Unifox is realy convinient since it has different functions like exchange, buying money, storing, spending and different kinds of transactions.

I think in the future the Unifox platform has every chance of becoming quite popular. Since the popularity of crypto currency is growing daily, its use in everyday life can also become accessible to all users.
Ofcourse all the projects in the market has all the chance to reach success. Project is know creating its name in the community and the positive welcome is very good indication that people are interested with the project. The number of the people are growing each day. Hopefully this good start will continue until the finish line.

Well, they have a good start because of the way they handle things. They have a better plan on how they implement the platform so probably we should expect a better outcome.
The outcome must definitely be good one, maybe its too early to say how good they are at handling anything, but as for now it is, and I hope you are right.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:53:04 AM

"Unifox Is Creating a Platform to Take Cryptocurrencies Mainstream". Check out the full article here: https://btcmanager.com/unifox-is-creating-a-platform-to-take-cryptocurrencies-mainstream/

Happy reading!!

To achieve this, Unifox has developed Unicash, a stable cryptocurrency that can be transferred all around the world with minimal fees. It can be used for transferring funds to friends and family members abroad for a negligible transfer fee in cents. The sender in a transaction could use Unicash to transfer funds instantly, leveraging blockchain in the process, while the receiver gets Unicash, but can exchange it instantly and comfortably to fiat currency via an online exchange or through an ATM. The transfer of cryptocurrency to fiat is a primary concern which is harming the adoption of digital currencies as a whole. By providing more liquidity to users, the platform could pave the way for cryptocurrencies to become the de facto choice of transferring money.

Well, look like Unifox will be the future payment method which will have a lot of user will be using it.
Not to say that for sure because I still have high hopes for the Bitcoin crypto currency to be the payment method all over the world in the coming future. But inspite of that, I can see how potential the project UniFox really is. I will keep looking forward to this project and see more updates coming from the team behind.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:24:07 AM

Unifox is realy convinient since it has different functions like exchange, buying money, storing, spending and different kinds of transactions.

A kind of interesting but how they can work all of them perfectly? I mean, there are so many platforms that they will build in the future.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

Happy reading!!

Not to say that for sure because I still have high hopes for the Bitcoin crypto currency to be the payment method all over the world in the coming future. But inspite of that, I can see how potential the project UniFox really is. I will keep looking forward to this project and see more updates coming from the team behind.
The future payment, huh? Bitcoin is already the future and Ethereum can be the backup if bitcoin no longer used. And UniFox came to be the backup of the Ethereum
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

That's for sure, we need more details, since it is unlikely that there will be a large number of investors if they completely understand the structure of the project, since no one wants to buy a pig in a poke.

Tailor_

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

In your project you are create a simple but unique project and that's why some investors looks the projects because your purpose is simple to define. I think this  project is perfect for users. Well done guys and blessings for the future. Smiley
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

I liked the project, perhaps because of the fact that developers communicate a lot with participants in social networks.

Keeping the community informed is one of our goals  Cool
Thank you so much admin for this very simple yet very warming statement.  We feel relieved and comfortable that we never failed in choosing a project. This project is worthy with the trust and efforts that each participants and supporters shows. Glad to know that there is someone we can call and lean on with regards the project success and details,  information and project progress.
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

That's for sure, we need more details, since it is unlikely that there will be a large number of investors if they completely understand the structure of the project, since no one wants to buy a pig in a poke.

Yes, because a lot of new icos now are just active at first but after some time will failed us to fulfill all their goals. I hope that unifox can be able to implement all their features soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:11:20 PM

In your project you are create a simple but unique project and that's why some investors looks the projects because your purpose is simple to define. I think this  project is perfect for users. Well done guys and blessings for the future. Smiley

I am not sure if this kind of project will be simple to define but the video presentation in their youtube channel really helps a lot to explain easily how this project will function and what this project all about.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

It will be also good if they can offer FIAT to BTC or ETH traded and cash in  or cashout easily so other members or users can effortless in for managing his/her account in UNIFOX

Good point mate. This can add attractions to the project and possibly used by many people of crypto in order to have a most convenient way in doing transactions here. I hope this will be completely developed so that we can have a better experienced in digital world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: