Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39172 times)
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

Hi guys/devs. I enjoyed reading this project and it technicalities. I am seeing some potentiality of this platform. I just wonder if this project already have some ratings and reviews coming from different respected personality and trusted websites. It would be great if it is also included on the whitepaper or in the first page.

Hi Papsie, in our facebook page you can see the latest reviews https://www.facebook.com/UniFoxNetwork/
I have seen many reviews and positive comments regarding to the project in that site. Maybe the team should give importance to those feedback because most of the customers and investors are looking for it every time they will study a project.
Yes, I think thats very important to complement those feedbacks beacause this will make things more easier. The feedbacks will increase automatically the project trust and popular with the good reviews and feedbacks. The most of the clients are more attractive to projects that has numerous positive feedbacks and reviews.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

The project is good, but I unfortunately found little information about this project, and specifically about the developers.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

The project is good, but I unfortunately found little information about this project, and specifically about the developers.
If you mean that in a little information about the developers in what other projects they participated then I agree with you.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

Hi guys/devs. I enjoyed reading this project and it technicalities. I am seeing some potentiality of this platform. I just wonder if this project already have some ratings and reviews coming from different respected personality and trusted websites. It would be great if it is also included on the whitepaper or in the first page.

Hi Papsie, in our facebook page you can see the latest reviews https://www.facebook.com/UniFoxNetwork/
I have seen many reviews and positive comments regarding to the project in that site. Maybe the team should give importance to those feedback because most of the customers and investors are looking for it every time they will study a project.
Yes, I think thats very important to complement those feedbacks beacause this will make things more easier. The feedbacks will increase automatically the project trust and popular with the good reviews and feedbacks. The most of the clients are more attractive to projects that has numerous positive feedbacks and reviews.
That sounds like a shilling method more than a normal method cause like that's literally gaming the entire reviews system cause you're investing
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

Unifox is realy convinient since it has different functions like exchange, buying money, storing, spending and different kinds of transactions.

A kind of interesting but how they can work all of them perfectly? I mean, there are so many platforms that they will build in the future.
I think exactly as it is written on the website and the road map. Otherwise, it does not work. If the team has already written a clear plan of action, then only on it and need to act.

And we are acting according to the plan that we have already created  Cool
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

Very up-to-date project to date. The ability to make / withdraw through ATM / online exchanges and at the same time store your crypto in the safest purse is just great.

Indeed, they really wanted to help crypto users to be more convenient in using their assets without being hassled. Great innovation as the blockchain keeps making a history and are now being the center of attention of some programmers.

We are on the way to mass adoption!!  Smiley
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

The concept of project is really amazing. MasterCard of cryptocurrency will helps people in many ways. It's similar to such as fiat MasterCard.They will also launch many of other features which helps us to increase the coinmarketcap of cryptocurrency. This project looks like the future of cryptocurrency.

Being able to cope up with the technology can be much more profitable due to its services which offers great features that can actually convinced crypto users to support with this kind of project. Furthermore, I think the team have been so busy making a lot of progress so that they can fully developed the platform.

I think you're right mate. Maybe the team now are much busy for the improvement of the platform in order to implement it as soon as possible. And I hope, they can have a better progress and a good result on this so that all people in crypto will be more comfortable in doing activities in here.

The whole team is working tirelessly in the project. We have already seen very good results and we will continue with the good work.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

There are some live project similar to your What makes UniFox unique?

There are some ICO project with idea of providing multi services to customer in one place, but there is no ready product in market now. UniFox want to create more advanced ecosystem, they will have own physic devices and most of their product seems ready to use, having that said, making their service globally and available around the world will take times since they need licences.

Again, many ICOs have already that functionality. You're just explaining the definition of this project. We want more detailed advantage about this.
That's for sure, we need more details, since it is unlikely that there will be a large number of investors if they completely understand the structure of the project, since no one wants to buy a pig in a poke.

Yes, because a lot of new icos now are just active at first but after some time will failed us to fulfill all their goals. I hope that unifox can be able to implement all their features soon.

4 out of 5 products are already made and ready to use, and you can see it working on the platform in our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeGPzaoH3hWk5zsqj8N8C7Q

This is a good update and you actually have a great progress compared to projects that are still on going. I hope it is just a start and the pace will continue without any problem.
That can be easily controlled through a checklist for all the assignments for every team that will bring a cluster of accountability to reach the targets on time and we can implement the additions features which is an added value.

Of course, the whole plan is detailed and the activities defined and assigned to the person in charge, is the best way to manage a project and thus achieve the objectives.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:35:04 PM

The UniFox project team needs to increase market publicity so that more people can participate in the development of the project, which is helpful for further improvement of the project.

Expect much more good things from UniFox very soon  Cool
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

The UniFox project team needs to increase market publicity so that more people can participate in the development of the project, which is helpful for further improvement of the project.
I suggest that they hire some social media influencers in instagram and youtube to boost thier advertising campaign. Anyway they are now accepting tokens as payments.

Expect much more good things from UniFox very soon!  Cool
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

We are constantly publishing information about the project in our social networks:

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UniFoxNetwork/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/unifox.io/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/UniFoxNetwork
Medium - https://medium.com/unifox
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/UniFoxNetwork/
Telegram - https://t.me/Unifoxofficial

You can either meet us at offices (Prague, Bratislava)  or at conference tour!
ostrovagaly

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

now more and more are gaining popularity of exchangers and transfers of crypto coins! society needs such companies and such projects! only recently began to be cast such projects, which began to provide storage and exchange in one place! I think the company is waiting for a great success!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

Unifox is a unique project there is no doubt because they have big community to support,active team members who are always active in the all social media & also giving away big amount coins through bounty.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:42:13 PM

Unifox is realy convinient since it has different functions like exchange, buying money, storing, spending and different kinds of transactions.

A kind of interesting but how they can work all of them perfectly? I mean, there are so many platforms that they will build in the future.
I think exactly as it is written on the website and the road map. Otherwise, it does not work. If the team has already written a clear plan of action, then only on it and need to act.
Yes i totally agree with you. They will need a lot of working for follow their plan and provide us good platform as we expect
I think that almost all here are just waiting for this, the shed has just begun its development, and I think it's not worth much pressure on the team and something from them to demand.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:49:00 PM

In your project you are create a simple but unique project and that's why some investors looks the projects because your purpose is simple to define. I think this  project is perfect for users. Well done guys and blessings for the future. Smiley

I am not sure if this kind of project will be simple to define but the video presentation in their youtube channel really helps a lot to explain easily how this project will function and what this project all about.
Yes it is very convenient for those who have just visited the project and do not yet know the basic information about the project. But now you can go to Youtube and see all the interesting information.
Thank you for your advice, it is true that we also need to seek information in order to know a great many projects that we can follow.
Thank you for your feedback! I am very pleased that there are such users as you and pay attention to the answers that are left here.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

Yes i totally agree with you. They will need a lot of working for follow their plan and provide us good platform as we expect
I think that almost all here are just waiting for this, the shed has just begun its development, and I think it's not worth much pressure on the team and something from them to demand.
quite right, the team has a lot of time to develop their platform well. I think it's too early to require big updates from developers.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:14:10 PM

Well, I agree, i think they should provide us more detail of the team and their role. Even i think their idea is so good for do, but transparency at anything is better.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:20:25 PM

The concept of project is really amazing. MasterCard of cryptocurrency will helps people in many ways. It's similar to such as fiat MasterCard.They will also launch many of other features which helps us to increase the coinmarketcap of cryptocurrency. This project looks like the future of cryptocurrency.

Being able to cope up with the technology can be much more profitable due to its services which offers great features that can actually convinced crypto users to support with this kind of project. Furthermore, I think the team have been so busy making a lot of progress so that they can fully developed the platform.

I think you're right mate. Maybe the team now are much busy for the improvement of the platform in order to implement it as soon as possible. And I hope, they can have a better progress and a good result on this so that all people in crypto will be more comfortable in doing activities in here.

The whole team is working tirelessly in the project. We have already seen very good results and we will continue with the good work.

Very much appreciated admin regarding the effort of the team to never stop in working just to make the project become more better. I hope you can have a good development and more features will be added in Unifox platform so that the chance to captivates the interest of all crypto investors will be possible.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

Very much appreciated admin regarding the effort of the team to never stop in working just to make the project become more better. I hope you can have a good development and more features will be added in Unifox platform so that the chance to captivates the interest of all crypto investors will be possible.
Well, the team need more and more working, this is competitive industry, so they must cope up with a lot of hard problem.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

The information is gradually added to the project and in a short time, I think you will be completely satisfied in this plan. The team does its best to develop its project on time and do not miss anything important.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: