Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39172 times)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

The project is good, but I unfortunately found little information about this project, and specifically about the developers.
Well, I agree, i think they should provide us more detail of the team and their role. Even i think their idea is so good for do, but transparency at anything is better.

Hi, you can find the team on the website, also the link to the LinkedIn profiles.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

It looks like a great and smart ecosystem that offers to customer everything he needs to use cryptocurrency in his daily life, ATM for crypto, prepaid card, exchange, stable coin to store asset, POS of terminals for retailers. I don't think there is any company in hte market right now that offering all those service in one. Having that said, since you have physical devices ( Kiosks, POS Terminals ) that means some of your services will not be available globally, So how much will take to see those services everywhere around the world?
Unifox have even taken a key initiatives through various conference meets and Giftcards can also be obtained attending unifox conferences as we can also seek more services from the dev team are actively dealing with the various services globally.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

Hi guys/devs. I enjoyed reading this project and it technicalities. I am seeing some potentiality of this platform. I just wonder if this project already have some ratings and reviews coming from different respected personality and trusted websites. It would be great if it is also included on the whitepaper or in the first page.

Hi Papsie, in our facebook page you can see the latest reviews https://www.facebook.com/UniFoxNetwork/
I have seen many reviews and positive comments regarding to the project in that site. Maybe the team should give importance to those feedback because most of the customers and investors are looking for it every time they will study a project.
Yes, I think thats very important to complement those feedbacks beacause this will make things more easier. The feedbacks will increase automatically the project trust and popular with the good reviews and feedbacks. The most of the clients are more attractive to projects that has numerous positive feedbacks and reviews.
That sounds like a shilling method more than a normal method cause like that's literally gaming the entire reviews system cause you're investing

There was various similar projects we do experience fake involvement however unifox developmental activities and the team is completely unique as we can observe various deployment activities ran successfully and the operations results will bring the genuine feedbacks automatically.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:19:19 PM

It looks like a great and smart ecosystem that offers to customer everything he needs to use cryptocurrency in his daily life, ATM for crypto, prepaid card, exchange, stable coin to store asset, POS of terminals for retailers. I don't think there is any company in hte market right now that offering all those service in one. Having that said, since you have physical devices ( Kiosks, POS Terminals ) that means some of your services will not be available globally, So how much will take to see those services everywhere around the world?
Unifox have even taken a key initiatives through various conference meets and Giftcards can also be obtained attending unifox conferences as we can also seek more services from the dev team are actively dealing with the various services globally.
I think is good for promotionals and it will help in creating awareness among the cryptocurrency community

BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

Quite an interesting UniFox project and promising for the future. Only probably it will take a lot of time to implement the UniFox project idea, the team needs to try to get the project a lot of investors and community support.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:43:51 AM

The project working behind the UniFox project has a potential to keep this project achieves further here in the crypto currency community if they keep up this good performance and momentum that lead to gain and attract more attention of the people. Additionally, the action taken by the team to have a good bounty campaign, which I joined one of it attract a lot of bounty hunters like me. And by that, I was hoping for the good outcome for this project.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:21:36 AM

Quite an interesting UniFox project and promising for the future. Only probably it will take a lot of time to implement the UniFox project idea, the team needs to try to get the project a lot of investors and community support.
they launch bounty program. and this is a promotional step.  they will get more investors because people find thia a good project

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:25:46 AM

I love there plans and roadmap for their project. There are lots of good and promising features that have planned for customers and also for investors.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:36:16 AM

+1 for that mate. As I visited their website its attracting and they have unique plans to be established plus the working and partnering with legit establishments and companies.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:01:48 AM

Unifox is realy convinient since it has different functions like exchange, buying money, storing, spending and different kinds of transactions.

A kind of interesting but how they can work all of them perfectly? I mean, there are so many platforms that they will build in the future.
I think exactly as it is written on the website and the road map. Otherwise, it does not work. If the team has already written a clear plan of action, then only on it and need to act.
Yes i totally agree with you. They will need a lot of working for follow their plan and provide us good platform as we expect
I think that almost all here are just waiting for this, the shed has just begun its development, and I think it's not worth much pressure on the team and something from them to demand.
quite right, the team has a lot of time to develop their platform well. I think it's too early to require big updates from developers.
Surely is expected to have improvements later on ,but its indeed must take time to have updates since its better than nothing. And additional info are also be appreciated.

Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:17:52 AM

Unifox is realy convinient since it has different functions like exchange, buying money, storing, spending and different kinds of transactions.

A kind of interesting but how they can work all of them perfectly? I mean, there are so many platforms that they will build in the future.
I think exactly as it is written on the website and the road map. Otherwise, it does not work. If the team has already written a clear plan of action, then only on it and need to act.
Yes i totally agree with you. They will need a lot of working for follow their plan and provide us good platform as we expect
I think that almost all here are just waiting for this, the shed has just begun its development, and I think it's not worth much pressure on the team and something from them to demand.
quite right, the team has a lot of time to develop their platform well. I think it's too early to require big updates from developers.
Surely is expected to have improvements later on ,but its indeed must take time to have updates since its better than nothing. And additional info are also be appreciated.

Since their goal is to create 5 products in one platform, it is going to take some time but according to them their progress is already at 4 products done so it's just a matter of time before they launch the full platform.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

Quite right, now additional information is very well appreciated, because thanks to this, users choose projects for themselves that will be watched later.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

The project has really ambitious tasks, but also a great responsibility, I'm interested in what kind of jurisdiction is the project?
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

I love there plans and roadmap for their project. There are lots of good and promising features that have planned for customers and also for investors.
The project are not only good for all crypto investors. It also essential and very important to those people who have fully acknowledged the digital world as their partner in life. And soon the project will hit at the top if the team behind on it are more innovative in the development stage that can lead to it's success.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

Unifox also has a pos feature meaning you also get rewards just by holding thier token. Imagine how much would be the value of each tokens just by holding them now.
This is a good function for users who are not in a hurry to exchange their tokens. I stick to this strategy, I think the more you keep coins, the more benefits you can get in the future.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

Unifox also has a pos feature meaning you also get rewards just by holding thier token. Imagine how much would be the value of each tokens just by holding them now.
This is a good function for users who are not in a hurry to exchange their tokens. I stick to this strategy, I think the more you keep coins, the more benefits you can get in the future.
Who knows what percentages will the holders of tokens receive? I hope they are not too high otherwise they can scare off investors.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

Hi guys/devs. I enjoyed reading this project and it technicalities. I am seeing some potentiality of this platform. I just wonder if this project already have some ratings and reviews coming from different respected personality and trusted websites. It would be great if it is also included on the whitepaper or in the first page.

Hi Papsie, in our facebook page you can see the latest reviews https://www.facebook.com/UniFoxNetwork/
I have seen many reviews and positive comments regarding to the project in that site. Maybe the team should give importance to those feedback because most of the customers and investors are looking for it every time they will study a project.
Yes, I think thats very important to complement those feedbacks beacause this will make things more easier. The feedbacks will increase automatically the project trust and popular with the good reviews and feedbacks. The most of the clients are more attractive to projects that has numerous positive feedbacks and reviews.

Yes feedback and reviews can surely help the project to gain more trust and popularity as this are needed for the investors to make them invest and keep supporting the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

+1 for that mate. As I visited their website its attracting and they have unique plans to be established plus the working and partnering with legit establishments and companies.
Building steong partnership between other businesses is a great way to expand your network and it will also have a long term effect on the future of this project.

Having partnered to strong and established businesses will surely help the project and can surely make them gain more trust and popularity, I hope this partnership will happen very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
windfaraday

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

Building steong partnership between other businesses is a great way to expand your network and it will also have a long term effect on the future of this project.

Having partnered to strong and established businesses will surely help the project and can surely make them gain more trust and popularity, I hope this partnership will happen very soon.

Of course you are right bro. I think there are many partners in this project and hopefully can support this project to success and reach its cap. Maybe the partnership can give positive effect in the token sale and can make many investors interested in this project. But the team and developer must give best effort to promote this project because the hard cap of project enough high and difficult to reach. Best wish to team and developer can handle it with the best marketing strategy that they made.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

Who knows what percentages will the holders of tokens receive? I hope they are not too high otherwise they can scare off investors.

100% of the net profit of the company is divided among the holders of FOX. We believe that such combination is a solution for stable growth of FOX coin value
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: