Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39171 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:34:06 AM

The development of UniFox coin project is huge and worth investors' participation. Patience is long held and waiting projects blossom and bear fruit.
I believe other investors and supporters share your opinion, but I think we will have to see something more improvements in the near future, so must have patience.
I will say that those who are really interested in the project and they are here not only for the sake of profit, such people will wait for important updates and will not panic ahead of time, for which they will then be rewarded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

Such an interesting platform that combined a lot of platform into a unique place called UniFox. I wonder what and where did you get the name from.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

A project with 5 product in one system is not that easy but if they are going to use the Ethereum blockchain it won't be fast. Are they going to build their own infrastructure in the future?

You misunderstand the project, Ethereum blockchain used in this project only to create stable token like Tether. Other product doesn't depend on ethereum. making 5 product that belong to one company and connect to each other called ecosystem, and it doesn't mean that 5 product in one smart contract !.
So, it won't make the ethereum network overclogged, isn't it? I'm not sure how and when they gonna make their own blockchain so ethereum network won't be overclogged and the users would not get problem for each transaction.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

The development of UniFox coin project is huge and worth investors' participation. Patience is long held and waiting projects blossom and bear fruit.
That's right, you can see how new users are gradually joining in and are interested in the project. This suggests that it is becoming popular with other projects.
this project is potential.  many bounty haunters joined bounty program. this is sign of a good project.

A good sign of a project that wont' flip is having a bounty that pays in Bitcoin or Ethereum, it only shows that they have seed fundings and they are serious about the project that they want to make sure that they can get what they have invested.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

You should do some contest  and some promotions for your members on top of the bounty campaign that you guys are running. I think community involvement is the key to make this project popular.

Difinitely it would be great for all supporters if the team will provide this. Having a contest or something that can make people to earned this kind of tokens will make them satisfied and happy for being part on this community. Hopefully, the team will consider this because it will be for the betterment of the project.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

That's right, you can see how new users are gradually joining in and are interested in the project. This suggests that it is becoming popular with other projects.
this project is potential.  many bounty haunters joined bounty program. this is sign of a good project.

But that's not guaranteed that your investment will be profitable much better if they will observe first the project.

This is absolutely true. Profitability goes hand in hand with how far the project can go, the product and how mainstream it can penetrate.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

A good sign of a project that wont' flip is having a bounty that pays in Bitcoin or Ethereum, it only shows that they have seed fundings and they are serious about the project that they want to make sure that they can get what they have invested.

A project paying in ETH or BTC doesn't depict seriousness they have in promoting their issued tokens. I'll personally not invest in such project.
Millennium_blue

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

I am sure that thanks to Unifox in the future, purchases for any crypto currency will become commonplace even for the most remote people from this business. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

I believe other investors and supporters share your opinion, but I think we will have to see something more improvements in the near future, so must have patience.
With the way the market is i think the best is just to hold on till is recovered before we can expect any kind of update so maybe since their bounty is going on is better maybe to take part and maybe follow them on social media to know whats going on

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:46:43 AM

I am sure that thanks to Unifox in the future, purchases for any crypto currency will become commonplace even for the most remote people from this business. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
We don't sure anything at the future. The market and industry have changing everyday, so that we only keep observation about Unifox and have right conclusion after.

Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

There are many similar projects, many of them announced grandiose plans, but quite a few real projects. Let's hope that Unifox completes its project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:38:59 PM

The project is being actively developed and the team listens to the community and constantly eliminates small shortcomings. With this approach, investors can not worry about not the best situation on the market.
I believe Unifox will have good growth at the future. I am not sure they will be come big MasterCard provider for crypto currencies but i think they strong enough for gain market share at this industry.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

The functionality seems common if you bring it to the marketplace. But I think they can succeed if they will sustain the transparency from the team and also the daily communication to the investors and supporters.
Seems that they are already in the right path.They should work for their coin price.because many project can't maintain always their price of ico.i think everything is ok without the price maintenance
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

We don't sure anything at the future. The market and industry have changing everyday, so that we only keep observation about Unifox and have right conclusion after.

speculation from each person is free
but yes the truth is we have to wait and see the progress of how the team works with roadmap 
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

speculation from each person is free
but yes the truth is we have to wait and see the progress of how the team works with roadmap 

Well the project is still new and we cannot tell now what will gonna happen to unifox project, but as long as the project still active and the developers are making more improvements then we can expect a good outcome soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

The functionality seems common if you bring it to the marketplace. But I think they can succeed if they will sustain the transparency from the team and also the daily communication to the investors and supporters.
Seems that they are already in the right path.They should work for their coin price.because many project can't maintain always their price of ico.i think everything is ok without the price maintenance

I think this is normal and this is the common cycle of a project that had an ico, price will go dip and will go up again once the market rises and once proper management is maintained.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:34:22 PM

I think this is normal and this is the common cycle of a project that had an ico, price will go dip and will go up again once the market rises and once proper management is maintained.
I agree to you bud everything will resume to its default situation soon but at this point we realy have to bare on the current bitcoin trend.
All the market is almost down as we compared to last year however technical experts revels that there will be such signs but the market do not retain the same as constant it keeps trending back to normal accordingly Unifox will be aware of all these trend metrics as we see they have highly experienced professional who can estimate the market dealing with the ultimate possibilities and plan.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

Investing huge amount of dollars more than 6,000,000$ on the developmental activities is completely outstanding as am able to understand that will enrich the project to a next level dealing with the agile infrastructure, hope the innovation labs are highly digitalized with more advanced scope of validations through various spheres.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

Investing huge amount of dollars more than 6,000,000$ on the developmental activities is completely outstanding as am able to understand that will enrich the project to a next level dealing with the agile infrastructure, hope the innovation labs are highly digitalized with more advanced scope of validations through various spheres.
As the project is new we do require to give some timeline for them to subsequently work on all the possibilities that will allocate them to the learning mode for implementing the new technologies and innovation by way of various features, let us wait for their announcements.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

UNIFOX is an excellent multi-featured e-currency that users are very excited about. But it is possible to withdraw money through an ATM that requires a project in coordination with the banking system or a project requiring government permission to build ATM tree. How does UNIFOX help users to withdraw money through an ATM tree?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: