Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39172 times)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

The effort of the team is exceptional. Being here on this Ann thread only shows that they are capable enough and committed to handle the community. They always make sure that the questions and the concerns of the members will be answered always. Keep up the good work team.

Hi Otsu! thank you for you message  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:16:29 PM

The effort of the team is exceptional. Being here on this Ann thread only shows that they are capable enough and committed to handle the community. They always make sure that the questions and the concerns of the members will be answered always. Keep up the good work team.

good thing the administrators here are very active responsible for this thread. Such applause.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:54:17 PM

UNIFOX has quite a lot of vision and mission that will most likely be able to facilitate online transactions in the world, because they have goals related to all types of online transactions

They have good and legit partners that have listed in their site. This could give customers easy and hassle-free transactions for all users of unifox.
Such partners are good, but I think that we need cooperation with banks if the team wants to work with fiat.

I guess yeah this is really needed to be able to make the project successful specially converting cryptocurrencies with fiat, I am sure devs already have plans how they will do this.
They created  a great project that gonna be expecting a beautiful day since there were a lot of good news incoming in the near day.

Yes it is a great project that surely be successful in the future. The developer made this not only for one person but for everyone who will support the project. Hoping it will bloom like a beautiful flower having positive praises from the community. Go team, I know all of you have the abilities to do your job well.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

the way this project is deployed is a sign of a very good project. the whitepaper is very well written and i will for sure get in your airdrop. you say that you already have some pos terminals good to be deployable. do you have some partnerships to get them on the market?

Hi, the POS terminals already exist, and any seller that already has a PAX terminal, only needs to download the software and will be available to make transactions with cryptocurrencies
Well seems like that part of the work is already taken care of so i think you guys really did an amazing job on it and thats really great i just as many Pos terminal gets to use the PAX as soon as possible

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:04:04 PM

This is a very intelligent project to be honest but how can we guarantee that the team will be able to deliver and reach thier goals. Did they have previous experience in this kind of industry?

Hi, we have a strong team, experts in their areas, you can meet us on our website
Just wow. Very nice knowing that this project is composed of strong and intelligent and expert team members. The project is in very good hands. This project has huge chance and possibilities to achieved there project goals beacause of the established and competitive teams . Gudluck team I wish all your success.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

UNIFOX has quite a lot of vision and mission that will most likely be able to facilitate online transactions in the world, because they have goals related to all types of online transactions

They have good and legit partners that have listed in their site. This could give customers easy and hassle-free transactions for all users of unifox.
Such partners are good, but I think that we need cooperation with banks if the team wants to work with fiat.

I guess yeah this is really needed to be able to make the project successful specially converting cryptocurrencies with fiat, I am sure devs already have plans how they will do this.
They created  a great project that gonna be expecting a beautiful day since there were a lot of good news incoming in the near day.

Yes it is a great project that surely be successful in the future. The developer made this not only for one person but for everyone who will support the project. Hoping it will bloom like a beautiful flower having positive praises from the community. Go team, I know all of you have the abilities to do your job well.
I don't know they will get succesful at the future or not. I only know that they will have a lot of people using their platform follow current situation Smiley

vivavivu

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

I am sure that thanks to Unifox in the future, purchases for any crypto currency will become commonplace even for the most remote people from this business. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
We don't sure anything at the future. The market and industry have changing everyday, so that we only keep observation about Unifox and have right conclusion after.

speculation from each person is free
but yes the truth is we have to wait and see the progress of how the team works with roadmap 
I totally agree with you. We can keep observation and watching the team for have right answer about their future.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

This is a very intelligent project to be honest but how can we guarantee that the team will be able to deliver and reach thier goals. Did they have previous experience in this kind of industry?

Since most of their products which are Unicash, ATMs (kiosks), online local exchanges and POS terminals are ready, that means they are serious about making their business works, I prefer a ready product on high experience team with idea on paper.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:48:45 AM

If this continues Unifox should be able to gain trust and impression with a good and legit reputation to them and also to the company. Lets keep promoting this one!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:54:22 AM

The project is interesting in that in some sense it is unique, most likely in that at the start of this where few participants immediately appeared bounty.

do you mean that some of the participants in this project have been paid the tokens of this project? how is that What did they do for this? it was a great opportunity.

He/she is saying that the bounty campaigns has already started immediately mate. As we know tokens usually are distributed after the ICO sales ends and also depends on the auditing time.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
KingDome

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:25:01 AM

If this continues Unifox should be able to gain trust and impression with a good and legit reputation to them and also to the company. Lets keep promoting this one!
Well play! Then we can gather more audiences by keeping trust on them because trust is the key on gaining more reputation.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:33:50 AM

good thing the administrators here are very active responsible for this thread. Such applause.
You're right, you really got to appreciate how they answer to those questions, as I have observed they are quite active and responsible we might expect something more.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:43:15 AM

You're right, you really got to appreciate how they answer to those questions, as I have observed they are quite active and responsible we might expect something more.
Well as expected to the team, even how busy there are having been already launched its bounty campaign, they still manage to become always active here in their Ann thread answering all the queries and questions raised by the lots of people that wanted to know and continues to understand the goals and target of the UniFox project. I hope they keep up this good performance.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:13:30 AM

Great project! I am waiting for this which making an ATM for cryptocurrency. I want to ask if what countries will you going to put an ATM for cryptocurrency once this will be successful?
tuyetnhungdo665

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:16:54 AM

Thank you for letting me know more information, wishing you much success
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:02:08 AM

The idea of this project is not bad. But I doubt that any state will support them. Personally, I will wish you success.
Levyathan

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:58:21 AM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

Hi Tuumbo, you can visit our web https://ico.unifox.io/ and see our partners
As you can see there is a lot of partners of Unifox company are ready to help Unifox project if they have fund problems. Don't worry about the partner.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

I believe that the financial services are very important for crypto currency, but how does the developer want to achieve such values-ROI = 173%?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:09:56 AM

I believe that if the team is seriously tuned to the future success of their project under any circumstances, they simply have to be communicative, both with their investors and the community, and with simple users who are simply interested in the platform and its specification.

Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

Hi Tuumbo, you can visit our web https://ico.unifox.io/ and see our partners
As you can see there is a lot of partners of Unifox company are ready to help Unifox project if they have fund problems. Don't worry about the partner.
In reality, partners are very important. I think if the team wants to provide financial services, then you need a bank partner. I saw the site only in partners online exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: