Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:12:51 PM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

Hi Tuumbo, you can visit our web https://ico.unifox.io/ and see our partners
As you can see there is a lot of partners of Unifox company are ready to help Unifox project if they have fund problems. Don't worry about the partner.
In reality, partners are very important. I think if the team wants to provide financial services, then you need a bank partner. I saw the site only in partners online exchange.

You have a point because banks can easily release fiat currencies whenever needed but I am sure unifox project already have their plans how they can be able to implement the project successfully.
For sure they have. How can they say that it will be done and have no plans for its implementation.

I think members here have their own opinions and suggestions for this project, unifox dev and team members are very active answering all the queries here. Soon maybe more concrete plans will be announce.
Each opinions and suggestions are very important to improve the project. Nice that the team can select and synthesize each opinions they can have good plans and decision from the solicited advices . Hopefully the advices will result to fruitful outcomes for the betterment if the project in the future.

You have a point and probably the team already been taking down some of the good suggestion that have been made by some concern netizen. This is what also makes it interesting because the team are open for suggestions which is for the betterment of their platform.

It is true that we can say our opinion and suggestions freely to the team. This is one way to have a good relationship between the developer and the participants which is very important to have and very  helpful in order to have a better result because many heads are better than one head. Hope for the success of this project, I am confident that it is near.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

About UniFox ATM, I want to ask if what kind of currency can be stored in your ATM? Will you apply multi-cryptocurrency in one ATM for every person?

Cryptocurrency doesn't need ATM to be transferred, it can be done online. ATM is for physical money ( fiat ), we use to withdraw ( cash out ) fiat or cash in ( put in fiat). On their exchange you will have ability to convert between multi-cryptocurrency.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:37:43 PM

The effort of the team is exceptional. Being here on this Ann thread only shows that they are capable enough and committed to handle the community. They always make sure that the questions and the concerns of the members will be answered always. Keep up the good work team.

If this continues Unifox should be able to gain trust and impression with a good and legit reputation to them and also to the company. Lets keep promoting this one!
This is long time working of Unifox. At least, we can see the effort of Unifox team at nearly some days.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:47:47 PM

Unifox and Achain Form Strategic Partnership to Drive the Mass Adoption of Cryptocurrency

Multifaceted cryptocurrency project UniFox, aiming to deploy ATMs and crypto POS terminals worldwide, has formed a partnership with Achain to collaborate in crypto adoption and include ACT in its products. In celebration of the partnership, UniFox has decided to give away a total of 20,000 FOX tokens to the first 1,000 people to use a unique promotional code. 

UniFox's motto is expressed as "Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies". This project has already invested over $7,000,000 USD into their technologies and has 4 working products. Unifox has entered the crypto currency market and offer their security token to the public through their ICO that is scheduled for late September.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/unifox-and-achain-form-strategic-partnership-to-drive-mass-adoption-of-cryptocurrency/

Great news for Unifox-er at this time. A lot of people will see they have right decision when support Unifox.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:20:40 AM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

As you can see there is a lot of partners of Unifox company are ready to help Unifox project if they have fund problems. Don't worry about the partner.
In reality, partners are very important. I think if the team wants to provide financial services, then you need a bank partner. I saw the site only in partners online exchange.

You have a point because banks can easily release fiat currencies whenever needed but I am sure unifox project already have their plans how they can be able to implement the project successfully.
For sure they have. How can they say that it will be done and have no plans for its implementation.

I think members here have their own opinions and suggestions for this project, unifox dev and team members are very active answering all the queries here. Soon maybe more concrete plans will be announce.
Each opinions and suggestions are very important to improve the project. Nice that the team can select and synthesize each opinions they can have good plans and decision from the solicited advices . Hopefully the advices will result to fruitful outcomes for the betterment if the project in the future.
Yeah, even the community can give reasonable questions and opinions that might give idea or help, which is why communication is very important.

Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:52:38 AM

Unifox and Achain Form Strategic Partnership to Drive the Mass Adoption of Cryptocurrency

Multifaceted cryptocurrency project UniFox, aiming to deploy ATMs and crypto POS terminals worldwide, has formed a partnership with Achain to collaborate in crypto adoption and include ACT in its products. In celebration of the partnership, UniFox has decided to give away a total of 20,000 FOX tokens to the first 1,000 people to use a unique promotional code. 

UniFox's motto is expressed as "Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies". This project has already invested over $7,000,000 USD into their technologies and has 4 working products. Unifox has entered the crypto currency market and offer their security token to the public through their ICO that is scheduled for late September.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/unifox-and-achain-form-strategic-partnership-to-drive-mass-adoption-of-cryptocurrency/

This is a good partnership, at first I thought you are going to use Achain instead of Ethereum blockchain but it seems like ACT token will only be available to be bought using the unifox platform.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:20:12 AM

This is a good partnership, at first I thought you are going to use Achain instead of Ethereum blockchain but it seems like ACT token will only be available to be bought using the unifox platform.

As far for I think this is a good news for the team for partnering and working with some legit companies? Any alternative payment also to buy ACT?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:24:05 AM

Great to hear that the team are really serious doing business for the project, 7 Million USD is not  a joke for a company to put their capital at risk right?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:51:41 AM

About UniFox ATM, I want to ask if what kind of currency can be stored in your ATM? Will you apply multi-cryptocurrency in one ATM for every person?

Hi, ATMs will have the local FIAT money
That is, I put Fiat into the ATM and receive a crypto currency on the electronic wallet? Do I understand the principle of the operation of your ATMs correctly?

Yes, you can buy cryptocurrencies with FIAT, so you can put cash into the ATM and receive cryptocurrencies in your wallet. Please check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFyk9uwuYO4&t=19s and see how easy it is to buy cryptocurrencies with our ATM.
definitely this is a very cool idea, you can easily replenish your wallet with the necessary crypto currency. What price will the commission for transactions be taken by your ATMs?
Indeed, the idea is simple and convenient. To be able to buy a cryptocurrency with fiats is very attractive and likely to do by most people here because it can reduced transactions fees and hassle. Hopefully, the team can launched it as soon as possible so that we can be able to see how it works in real time.
I would really like to try using these ATMs in real life. But unfortunately they will be available only in Asian countries. Do developers plan to deploy their ATMs in Europe in the future?

Hello! We'll start in Europe - in the Czech republic and Western European countries! Also, you can see all the expansion plan in the WP (link in the ANN)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:53:58 AM

I have not encountered Achain and I do not know how successful this company is and whether it can be trusted. However, this is good news that the team is looking for any partners and is trying to spread the information about its project.

Hi, Achain is a public blockchain platform that enables developers of all levels to issue tokens and create smart contracts, decentralized applications and blockchain systems. Achain is committed to building a global blockchain network for information exchange and value transactions. You can find more information about Achain at https://www.achain.com/
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:58:08 AM

This partnership opens the doors for Achain to be included in all of UniFox’s products, including ATMs, POS terminals and local exchanges.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:10:15 AM

This partnership opens the doors for Achain to be included in all of UniFox’s products, including ATMs, POS terminals and local exchanges.
Now I have knew that the UniFox and Achain has a partnership. Well seems like this partnership will click people are keep on giving their different suggestions as well as their feedback. This partnership gain the attention of the crowd. Hopefully that this will keep a strong and smooth flow of relationship for their both benefits as well as to achieve by the UniFox project team their goal towards this community and provide what the people needs and wants.
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:04:51 AM

When will the tokens be added to the Online Exchange Platforms? I really really do not use them, who has experience on these exchanges?
reck1ess

Merit: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:46:41 AM

Yeah, even the community can give reasonable questions and opinions that might give idea or help, which is why communication is very important.
We also need to insure the opinions and question that is related to the topic. Still the team have the right to either answer your question or be ignored. You should read first before writing down some questions or opinions.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

https://coinidol.com/upload/resize_cache/iblock/789/900_900_1/7893787f0b72a106b6ff4a7980457273.png

Now I have knew that the UniFox and Achain has a partnership. Well seems like this partnership will click people are keep on giving their different suggestions as well as their feedback. This partnership gain the attention of the crowd. Hopefully that this will keep a strong and smooth flow of relationship for their both benefits as well as to achieve by the UniFox project team their goal towards this community and provide what the people needs and wants.
Wow! Unifox and Achain are now being partnered. This is a great opportunity for everyone to look with the project which it will expand the range of UniFox and will make a great opening.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

what are your nearest plans for partnership agreements in the near future? Because you need to conclude as many contracts as possible, for a wider choice of crypto currency at your ATMs and terminals.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

This way of partnership makes the success done as we can observe easy formation, More capital, Combined talent and Judgement skill, Diffusion of risk, flexibility and highly professional team workflow reaps us to an outstanding delivery with excellence.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

We also need to insure the opinions and question that is related to the topic. Still the team have the right to either answer your question or be ignored. You should read first before writing down some questions or opinions.
To my conclusion it is not acceptable if not answered by the project management as they are responsible to answer all the queries and even need to be honored for all the investors who choose the project after understanding the project whitepapers and team workflow as believed.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

Hi, ATMs will have the local FIAT money
That is, I put Fiat into the ATM and receive a crypto currency on the electronic wallet? Do I understand the principle of the operation of your ATMs correctly?

Yes, you can buy cryptocurrencies with FIAT, so you can put cash into the ATM and receive cryptocurrencies in your wallet. Please check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFyk9uwuYO4&t=19s and see how easy it is to buy cryptocurrencies with our ATM.
definitely this is a very cool idea, you can easily replenish your wallet with the necessary crypto currency. What price will the commission for transactions be taken by your ATMs?
Indeed, the idea is simple and convenient. To be able to buy a cryptocurrency with fiats is very attractive and likely to do by most people here because it can reduced transactions fees and hassle. Hopefully, the team can launched it as soon as possible so that we can be able to see how it works in real time.
I would really like to try using these ATMs in real life. But unfortunately they will be available only in Asian countries. Do developers plan to deploy their ATMs in Europe in the future?

Hello! We'll start in Europe - in the Czech republic and Western European countries! Also, you can see all the expansion plan in the WP (link in the ANN)
It is very good that you start in Europe, where there is a very strong regulation of financial activity, but where are you registered now?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

This way of partnership makes the success done as we can observe easy formation, More capital, Combined talent and Judgement skill, Diffusion of risk, flexibility and highly professional team workflow reaps us to an outstanding delivery with excellence.

Well even if I think there will be some limitations, I am still positive that unifox and achain will be a good partnership and this will lead them to reach their goals very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: