Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39172 times)
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

About UniFox ATM, I want to ask if what kind of currency can be stored in your ATM? Will you apply multi-cryptocurrency in one ATM for every person?

Cryptocurrency doesn't need ATM to be transferred, it can be done online. ATM is for physical money ( fiat ), we use to withdraw ( cash out ) fiat or cash in ( put in fiat). On their exchange you will have ability to convert between multi-cryptocurrency.

I think the used of Unifox ATM is to buy crypto coins with low fees and fast transactions. This would be very useful and very effective for all people who always in here to make earnings. Soon with great effort from the team and a good development, the project will be choosen and probably recognized as a good source of investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

About UniFox ATM, I want to ask if what kind of currency can be stored in your ATM? Will you apply multi-cryptocurrency in one ATM for every person?

Cryptocurrency doesn't need ATM to be transferred, it can be done online. ATM is for physical money ( fiat ), we use to withdraw ( cash out ) fiat or cash in ( put in fiat). On their exchange you will have ability to convert between multi-cryptocurrency.

I think the used of Unifox ATM is to buy crypto coins with low fees and fast transactions. This would be very useful and very effective for all people who always in here to make earnings. Soon with great effort from the team and a good development, the project will be choosen and probably recognized as a good source of investments.

I am hoping that the team will still maintain their low fees despite of many negative happenings in the crypto world. I will look forward for more good updates in the coming weeks.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

To date, everything is not working stable. the prices for crypto-currencies change very often and there is no stability now. I very much hope that soon everything will be better.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

I like the project because he already has a bounty, and this bounty already has a free distribution and I like it.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

Hi Tuumbo, you can visit our web https://ico.unifox.io/ and see our partners
As you can see there is a lot of partners of Unifox company are ready to help Unifox project if they have fund problems. Don't worry about the partner.
In reality, partners are very important. I think if the team wants to provide financial services, then you need a bank partner. I saw the site only in partners online exchange.

You have a point because banks can easily release fiat currencies whenever needed but I am sure unifox project already have their plans how they can be able to implement the project successfully.
For sure they have. How can they say that it will be done and have no plans for its implementation.

I think members here have their own opinions and suggestions for this project, unifox dev and team members are very active answering all the queries here. Soon maybe more concrete plans will be announce.
Each opinions and suggestions are very important to improve the project. Nice that the team can select and synthesize each opinions they can have good plans and decision from the solicited advices . Hopefully the advices will result to fruitful outcomes for the betterment if the project in the future.
Yeah, even the community can give reasonable questions and opinions that might give idea or help, which is why communication is very important.
The team responds to good and adequate questions from the community. Naturally, they have the right to ignore some awkward questions, since no one needs a negative and there is no point in spending time on such people.

UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

Hi everyone,

Today we present another PR article.

Kryptomagazin CZ: UniFox and Achain conclude a strategic partnership to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrencies. Check out the article (if you speak Czech) https://kryptomagazin.cz/unifox-achain-uzaviraji-strategicke-partnerstvi-za-ucelem-zrychleni-adopce-kryptomen/

Regards,
UniFox team.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:55:00 PM

I am hoping that the team will still maintain their low fees despite of many negative happenings in the crypto world. I will look forward for more good updates in the coming weeks.

They adopt the blockchain technology which I think everyone in this forum, that its one of the advantage is the transaction fee which by default is much cheaper compared to fiat. That's why, more and more are adopting the system which probably in the future, we can imagine people are more comfortable with every transaction that they have made.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sathvik112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

Hi Tuumbo, you can visit our web https://ico.unifox.io/ and see our partners
As you can see there is a lot of partners of Unifox company are ready to help Unifox project if they have fund problems. Don't worry about the partner.
In reality, partners are very important. I think if the team wants to provide financial services, then you need a bank partner. I saw the site only in partners online exchange.

You have a point because banks can easily release fiat currencies whenever needed but I am sure unifox project already have their plans how they can be able to implement the project successfully.
For sure they have. How can they say that it will be done and have no plans for its implementation.

I think members here have their own opinions and suggestions for this project, unifox dev and team members are very active answering all the queries here. Soon maybe more concrete plans will be announce.
Each opinions and suggestions are very important to improve the project. Nice that the team can select and synthesize each opinions they can have good plans and decision from the solicited advices . Hopefully the advices will result to fruitful outcomes for the betterment if the project in the future.
Yeah, even the community can give reasonable questions and opinions that might give idea or help, which is why communication is very important.
The team responds to good and adequate questions from the community. Naturally, they have the right to ignore some awkward questions, since no one needs a negative and there is no point in spending time on such people.
Team involving on answering the repeated questions may waste the project time however they can prioritize the new questions or address all the common question and answers in the PIN MSG in their official social channel that will not discourage the investors.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

Hi everyone,

Kryptomagazin CZ: UniFox and Achain conclude a strategic partnership to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrencies. Check out the article (if you speak Czech) https://kryptomagazin.cz/unifox-achain-uzaviraji-strategicke-partnerstvi-za-ucelem-zrychleni-adopce-kryptomen/

Regards,
UniFox team.

Better to also provide an English version so that more can read the article. In this situation, I think only few can understand the information. But then, this is still good thing to know which they have made a partnership to another kind of platform if I am not mistaken.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

I like the project because he already has a bounty, and this bounty already has a free distribution and I like it.
Yes, everything is going well. The bounty campaigns is helping the project so well. The campaign will help to gain and attract more investors to invest other than that the bounty will make the project popular and well known in the market. The distribution is nice and many are happy to recieved the tokens.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

This project is very interesting to me because he already has a bounty, which is only the beginning of the project, and that's what will happen next.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

I mean pretty much every single form of ICO or token sale/distribution or whatever the heck you call them now has a bounty or something like that
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

This project is very interesting to me because he already has a bounty, which is only the beginning of the project, and that's what will happen next.
He? Is the project is he? I don't think so because most of the unique project is not developer and created by just one people.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

The project is new yet it was throwing with a bounty campaign right now. Very advantage beacause they will able to increase the popularity rating of the project. The grow will be more posible. Not all the project of the market are offering campaign as off now few are running because some developers believe that there is another way to market the project and not only in campaign ways.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

Hi everyone,

Regards,
UniFox team.
Great work But article is not English i hope we get medium version or so soon or maybe just translate and read either way Unifox seem actually on the right track right now even though the market is seriously unfavorable

UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

Hi everyone,

Now it's time to show you a new great article about our airdrop & bounty program!

Kripto para haber: Crypto's MasterCard UniFox has launched a giant airdrop and bounty program! Check out the article (if you speak Turkish) https://kriptoparahaber.com/unifox-airdrop-ve-bounty.html

Regards,
UniFox team.
bikitkih

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

Hopefully UniFox project can succeed because they are influential in the transaction of their crypto, hopefully the team can make a good strategy
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

Hi everyone,

Now it's time to show you a new great article about our airdrop & bounty program!

Kripto para haber: Crypto's MasterCard UniFox has launched a giant airdrop and bounty program! Check out the article (if you speak Turkish) https://kriptoparahaber.com/unifox-airdrop-ve-bounty.html

Regards,
UniFox team.
The airdrop and the bounty program will have affect to the project because it can gain a lot of efforts on the platform and also the project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

Worldwide mastercard or restricted with some countries?
I think it will not be in worldwide mastercard.As you can see,cryptocurrencies are not accepted in all countries.so those country who are not accepted it,then they can't use this opportunities   
Jesusghergo

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:45:11 PM

Unifox and a chain conclude a  strategic partnership to accelerate the adoption of crypyto currencies and we are happy to hear that profits are distributed among all tokens holders proportionally accordingly amount of tokens one holds.
The development of unifox coin project is huge and worth investors participant.
I think they seems currently focusing on the new upgrades to implement some additional functionality that can take this to a next level bringing a leading change with project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: