Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:09:41 AM

what are your nearest plans for partnership agreements in the near future? Because you need to conclude as many contracts as possible, for a wider choice of crypto currency at your ATMs and terminals.

Hello, we have made very good partnerships which we are sure will help to achieve the goals of UniFox, you can know all our partners on our web ico.unifox.io. Stay tuned to our social media channels to get to know the news instantly.
What cooperation? We need concrete. I would like to know the names of these partners and their degree of influence in the cryptomir, should they be trusted in general? Please comment on this situation.
I think partners known in the cryptomir are not enough, partners from the financial sphere are needed and preferably big.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:42:33 AM

To date, everything is not working stable. the prices for crypto-currencies change very often and there is no stability now. I very much hope that soon everything will be better.

Hi Zianingbu, with Unicash we remove volatility from crypto so we give a good reason for the people avoid fear of losing value

This is impossible, volatility can not be removed from crypto, you are not first the one to create a stable token or coin. Stable coin used just to convert your asset into it during crash, just like dollar or Tether if you want to be safe during the crash.
But here the developer says quite the contrary. I think if they created such a token, then they are confident in it that volatility will work correctly.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

Hi Tuumbo, you can visit our web https://ico.unifox.io/ and see our partners
As you can see there is a lot of partners of Unifox company are ready to help Unifox project if they have fund problems. Don't worry about the partner.
In reality, partners are very important. I think if the team wants to provide financial services, then you need a bank partner. I saw the site only in partners online exchange.

You have a point because banks can easily release fiat currencies whenever needed but I am sure unifox project already have their plans how they can be able to implement the project successfully.
For sure they have. How can they say that it will be done and have no plans for its implementation.

I think members here have their own opinions and suggestions for this project, unifox dev and team members are very active answering all the queries here. Soon maybe more concrete plans will be announce.
Each opinions and suggestions are very important to improve the project. Nice that the team can select and synthesize each opinions they can have good plans and decision from the solicited advices . Hopefully the advices will result to fruitful outcomes for the betterment if the project in the future.
Yeah, even the community can give reasonable questions and opinions that might give idea or help, which is why communication is very important.
The team responds to good and adequate questions from the community. Naturally, they have the right to ignore some awkward questions, since no one needs a negative and there is no point in spending time on such people.
Team involving on answering the repeated questions may waste the project time however they can prioritize the new questions or address all the common question and answers in the PIN MSG in their official social channel that will not discourage the investors.
I agree that there are repeated questions from the community, but thankfully they didn't find it as a waste of time, rather an important one because the investors might feel down.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:30:39 AM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

As you can see there is a lot of partners of Unifox company are ready to help Unifox project if they have fund problems. Don't worry about the partner.
In reality, partners are very important. I think if the team wants to provide financial services, then you need a bank partner. I saw the site only in partners online exchange.

You have a point because banks can easily release fiat currencies whenever needed but I am sure unifox project already have their plans how they can be able to implement the project successfully.
For sure they have. How can they say that it will be done and have no plans for its implementation.

I think members here have their own opinions and suggestions for this project, unifox dev and team members are very active answering all the queries here. Soon maybe more concrete plans will be announce.
Each opinions and suggestions are very important to improve the project. Nice that the team can select and synthesize each opinions they can have good plans and decision from the solicited advices . Hopefully the advices will result to fruitful outcomes for the betterment if the project in the future.
Yeah, even the community can give reasonable questions and opinions that might give idea or help, which is why communication is very important.
The team responds to good and adequate questions from the community. Naturally, they have the right to ignore some awkward questions, since no one needs a negative and there is no point in spending time on such people.
Team involving on answering the repeated questions may waste the project time however they can prioritize the new questions or address all the common question and answers in the PIN MSG in their official social channel that will not discourage the investors.
I agree that there are repeated questions from the community, but thankfully they didn't find it as a waste of time, rather an important one because the investors might feel down.
Some needs to be ignore because if repeating questions. Many people is tired of back reading that's why many are keep asking the same questions. Is there any solution about this?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:33:13 AM

To date, everything is not working stable. the prices for crypto-currencies change very often and there is no stability now. I very much hope that soon everything will be better.

Hi Zianingbu, with Unicash we remove volatility from crypto so we give a good reason for the people avoid fear of losing value

This is impossible, volatility can not be removed from crypto, you are not first the one to create a stable token or coin. Stable coin used just to convert your asset into it during crash, just like dollar or Tether if you want to be safe during the crash.
But here the developer says quite the contrary. I think if they created such a token, then they are confident in it that volatility will work correctly.
If it's possible how would they going to ignore or remove volatility in crypto? price of crypto is like the price of real money that changed value everyday.
Something I totally got confused about this all. And what about volatility? Each token price is formed in different ways, somebody is attached to Bitcoin, some to the dollar, all depend on different ways.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

Some needs to be ignore because if repeating questions. Many people is tired of back reading that's why many are keep asking the same questions. Is there any solution about this?
for this purpose there is a manager for work with clients. In order to answer a lot of questions asked by supporters of the project, even if these questions are constantly repeated.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

Certainly a very interesting project details disclosed on thier whitepaper is surely worth following. Good luck to your project.
you can read more information about the project on the official website. Support from supporters is always highly appreciated by the developers of the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

Certainly a very interesting project details disclosed on thier whitepaper is surely worth following. Good luck to your project.
you can read more information about the project on the official website. Support from supporters is always highly appreciated by the developers of the project.

Yeah, supporters are really needed for a project to reach its goals and spread good things about unifox, the more the volume of supporters the more chances of gaining more popularity and exposures.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

Whitepaper is really important in every project, i really hope that what was written in their whitepaper will be implemented accurately and will be appreciated if they will do it ahead of time frame.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:28:35 AM

It's nice we have a great opportunity to store our tokens and it is unifox wallet. Unifox token have own block chain and a dedicated wallets and has utility, security tokens when we get fox token and runs of unifox block chain
And it does a numbers of deployed atm's depend or on the available ATM stock and I wish you a good luck to fulfill your aim that unifox plans to keep 6,000 atms by 2020 and also leads the world to recognize unifox as one of the good legit platform
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:02:57 PM

It's nice we have a great opportunity to store our tokens and it is unifox wallet. Unifox token have own block chain and a dedicated wallets and has utility, security tokens when we get fox token and runs of unifox block chain
And it does a numbers of deployed atm's depend or on the available ATM stock and I wish you a good luck to fulfill your aim that unifox plans to keep 6,000 atms by 2020 and also leads the world to recognize unifox as one of the good legit platform

In many ways you can repeat the successes of pundix, they also opened terminals flew to conferences and bought tokens once a month crediting thus holders profit. As a result, even in such a simple market, growth was very strong.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

Yeah, supporters are really needed for a project to reach its goals and spread good things about unifox, the more the volume of supporters the more chances of gaining more popularity and exposures.
Agree, supporters play a vital role in realizing the goals in this project. So, it is also important for the team to have a good way of attracting more supporters in this project, since the more supporters the more people will spread the information regarding this project.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:21:23 PM

Agree, supporters play a vital role in realizing the goals in this project. So, it is also important for the team to have a good way of attracting more supporters in this project, since the more supporters the more people will spread the information regarding this project.
I think this project requires an good event or provides the latest information from this project. because people will be interested if there are recent developments from UniFox, then the people who support this project will are many more and UniFox will running successful.
Tupakk

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

I like the project, because developers are very active in social networks and communicate with participants a lot.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

But the problem is these days, it's not that easy to get some support from the crypto community because of the market for now is not good. Maybe, they need to create some strategies that can attract the attention of the investors aside from their bounty program IMO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

In many ways you can repeat the successes of pundix, they also opened terminals flew to conferences and bought tokens once a month crediting thus holders profit. As a result, even in such a simple market, growth was very strong.
In Pundix, a simpler project and terminals are much cheaper than ATM, who will pay for ATM installation?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

Whitepaper is really important in every project, i really hope that what was written in their whitepaper will be implemented accurately and will be appreciated if they will do it ahead of time frame.

Well, it's not so easy to execute on what is written on the WP because of some circumstances that maybe come up which everyone wouldn't expected. That's why they have some other options for them to at least make another way of attracting the attention of the investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

If it happens differently and the team does not follow its whitepaper, then the community and investors can be deeply disappointed in the project and they will start to complain to the developer. Therefore, I hope that there will be no problems with the implementation.

UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

Hi everyone,

Airdrop Alert: UniFox, the ‘Mastercard of cryptocurrencies,’ launches airdrop and bounty for the FOX token.

Check out the article: https://blogs.airdropalert.com/unifox-the-mastercard-of-cryptocurrencies-launches-airdrop-and-bounty-for-the-fox-token/

Regards,
UniFox team
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

In this project, I like most of all the fact that he already has a bounty, and there is already a free distribution and this is very good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: