Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:45:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39172 times)
Galynagg

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

When do you guys plan to release the DEX? 

DEX is under development, the goal is release the test version in early 2019
nice, early 2019 is almost here ) hope you are going according to the schedule )

You can be sure of that, everything goes according to plan (even better), we are working tirelessly to achieve the goals, we will not let you down!  Smiley
this is great to hear! i'm sure of this project, and glad i found it ! pople that supports you will be very pleased after the first dividends and the presents! )

Firts dividends will be on December  Cool
so how much dividends will there be? like 5% from what poject earned or what?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aihonaken

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

nice, early 2019 is almost here ) hope you are going according to the schedule )

You can be sure of that, everything goes according to plan (even better), we are working tirelessly to achieve the goals, we will not let you down!  Smiley
this is great to hear! i'm sure of this project, and glad i found it ! pople that supports you will be very pleased after the first dividends and the presents! )
i'm thinking more about, will there be another contests or chances to win a masternode ))))
Galynagg

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

Unifox project as the whloe ecosystem, has a great potential, and the main point is that it's not on a paper, it's real, and it's already working. Unifox products already going to Canada, and the stablecoin can be bought via ATMs in Vienna! this is promising thing, and the numbers are talking for themselves
yes, i would like to see this videos of the first who purchased goods via ATMS, Btw, what are with the cards. When someone buys POS you give them a banch of cards for that pos or not?

UniFox debitcards it's scheduled for the future (later in 2019)
the debit cards are not much in need if the ATMs can scan the Bar code ! the phone wallet is pretty much enough!
what's the purpose of this cards?
well Unifox is a Mastercard for crypto currencies ) so the cards should be on the board ) they can ve used as the cold storage wallet)
today the most actively spreading the paypass system, Google and Apple pays ) so basically cards soon will be out of the market )
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:11:31 PM

So, Unifox will be a competitor for Pundix.
Both UniFox and PundiX are focused on making cryptocurrencies accessible to all for buying and selling products and services.
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:14:56 PM

Both UniFox and PundiX are focused on making cryptocurrencies accessible to all for buying and selling products and services.
maybe in the future, this projects are targeting different markets, the goal is common, so in future it's possible to work together then be a competitors )
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

i'm thinking more about, will there be another contests or chances to win a masternode ))))

The value is not set up yet as we dont know net profit balance that will be in December. And will be earned from UniFox ecosystem, our profit is currently for example made out of our online local exchange - https://unichange.io.
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

The value is not set up yet as we dont know net profit balance that will be in December. And will be earned from UniFox ecosystem, our profit is currently for example made out of our online local exchange - https://unichange.io.
wow, haven't see this exchange before! nice thing guys ) are you planning to translate it to different languages, or it will be local?
Galynagg

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

With Unifox expansion, you can make this exchange worldwide ! )
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:00:39 PM

109 k of USD is left till the end of the presale! )
i've read the WP and must say, that Unifox is truly promising project! that will have it's followers and make the life of crypto community much much easier! )
the clock is ticking! ) you guys still have a chance to become a part of FOX community !
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

PHISHING WARNING
Some of our users might get phishing emails on behalf of info@unifox.io or any other email using our official domain, asking them to deposit BTC or ETH to address specified in email.

Make sure to make your presale contributions ONLY in backoffice starting from today 1pm UTC. We will never contact you via telegram, email or other services about deposit addresses. The only addresses can be found in YOUR PERSONAL backoffice!See you during the sale!

i found this at the Unifox chat, but please be carefull all of you
Galynagg

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

btw, will there be an option to change part of my fox tokens to Unicash inside the system ?
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

wow, haven't see this exchange before! nice thing guys ) are you planning to translate it to different languages, or it will be local?

It´ll be local
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:19:07 PM

BTW guys after Unifox, a found out, that there few new ICO on the starting stage, that are willing to mek Pos, and Cards for crypto payments !
But Unifox is one of it's kind with it's own ecosystem
this will be spreading like with blockchains, new blockchain, more TPS, more Secure, more something else!
Competition will be rising

More TPS is a big dream for many of the platforms because you need it to make many of the business models feasible.
Well if the projects want's to make it, than it's possible) the question is, do the people really need it ? )

More TPS is desperately needed for any network that wants to scale to mass adoption. How would you otherwise operate such a multifaceted network?
That's right, but if the project forked the ETH blockchain, i think their TOS will be enoguh for now, to make the adoption, and afterwards to increase the DPS, or move to other blockchain

As long as they set their whole blockchain up in a way that they can easily transition to another, better blockchain that's fine.
Dimokus

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

Basically how many tokens you can get in total !
if you invest 1000 USD and you friend will invest 1000 USD you will get
6000 of FOX (with a price of 0.25 + 50% bonus)
1000 stakes as an affiliate ( 2% of total token supply goes to this program)
an airdrop (1 250 000 USD goes to this program)
bounty program for spreading the word (1% of total token supply goes to this program )
and a chance to win 1 out of 10 valuable prizes
the biggest reward is a masternode! )
so by investing a 1000 USD yo can get 3 times as much )
Bonus tokens will be available immediately or will they be frozen?
lifecryptobrother

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

2 391 200 $ has been raised already ! 100k USD is still left
this is going to be a very interesting weekend.

Friend, this will not be a problem for UniFox
Dimokus

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 08:43:53 AM

Unifox project as the whloe ecosystem, has a great potential, and the main point is that it's not on a paper, it's real, and it's already working. Unifox products already going to Canada, and the stablecoin can be bought via ATMs in Vienna! this is promising thing, and the numbers are talking for themselves
yes, i would like to see this videos of the first who purchased goods via ATMS, Btw, what are with the cards. When someone buys POS you give them a banch of cards for that pos or not?

UniFox debitcards it's scheduled for the future (later in 2019)
the debit cards are not much in need if the ATMs can scan the Bar code ! the phone wallet is pretty much enough!
what's the purpose of this cards?
well Unifox is a Mastercard for crypto currencies ) so the cards should be on the board ) they can ve used as the cold storage wallet)
today the most actively spreading the paypass system, Google and Apple pays ) so basically cards soon will be out of the market )
I think that soon the plastic cards will be taken out of circulation due to their higher production costs, so a contactless payment method will be sufficient.
Dimokus

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

I am sure that they will be useful to a friend, or maybe we will see in the future some general project!
lifecryptobrother

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 08:46:46 AM

109 k of USD is left till the end of the presale! )
i've read the WP and must say, that Unifox is truly promising project! that will have it's followers and make the life of crypto community much much easier! )
the clock is ticking! ) you guys still have a chance to become a part of FOX community !
I'm already with you!
lifecryptobrother

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

PHISHING WARNING
Some of our users might get phishing emails on behalf of info@unifox.io or any other email using our official domain, asking them to deposit BTC or ETH to address specified in email.

Make sure to make your presale contributions ONLY in backoffice starting from today 1pm UTC. We will never contact you via telegram, email or other services about deposit addresses. The only addresses can be found in YOUR PERSONAL backoffice!See you during the sale!

i found this at the Unifox chat, but please be carefull all of you
This happens with every successful project! I think you need to be careful, especially since the purchase can be arranged without haste and checking all the data.
lifecryptobrother

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

Investing in existing and working projects minimizes the risks, the guys did that they created it, I think that last winter they could collect huge sums!
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: