Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

Please welcome James Collins as our newest addition to the board of Gratzio advisers!

Harvard MBA and blockchain industry influencer, James runs a Hong Kong crypto fund with more than $560 million in assets under management.

https://gratz.io/#team

Wow thats great news. I guess the only part where gratz ranking was lacking, must have been improved now.

I guess the supporters and investors must consider this project a big thing since its credibility is proven.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

Will funds from two parties who plan to exchange services be kept within a smart-contract until both agree to release funds?

Yes, that is exactly how it will work...

And if one party is not satisfied what is going to happen then to the locked funds?

Reading this another question pops up in my mind. Say someone asked for the favor to buy 25 roses which may be worth 25 USD. So converting that amount in gratzio tokens, he/she deposited gratzio tokens in smart contract. When the flowers are delivered say after half an hour and the total crypto markets plunges 10 percent following a very positive news. Now for 25 USD, i am supposed to pay less gratz. What will happen in such a case?

The only payment that can be used to pay for favors on the platform is Gratz token. Once you placed your favor request, your tokens are transferred into an escrow account, so the Gratzio, who will perform the favor for you will be paid the amount of gratz you offered originally, no matter the market price of gratz at the moment.

in other words that means the person or entity that is meant to receive those tokens carries the volatility risk?
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

Gratzio is a global market app available for ios,android apps.Through this you can get easily access to the near people.Though i am not understand the aim of this app fully
I suggest go back and read the whitepaper bud. I am looking for a video so that I xan share it to you but it seems they havent created that kind of presentation yet.
Oh thank you.The video seems to very help.It shows how the app goes & how it help people in the marketplace.This type of video is always need for understand any project
Indeed the vedio presentation is nice and helpful to send the people specialy the investors the good and positive feedbacks and  brilliant ideas that the project has. This way the team can send to everyone the innermost beauty of the project.

We are in the process of making a video explanation of the project. It should be ready before the end of this week!

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
vishesh2009

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

Will funds from two parties who plan to exchange services be kept within a smart-contract until both agree to release funds?

Yes, that is exactly how it will work...

And if one party is not satisfied what is going to happen then to the locked funds?

Reading this another question pops up in my mind. Say someone asked for the favor to buy 25 roses which may be worth 25 USD. So converting that amount in gratzio tokens, he/she deposited gratzio tokens in smart contract. When the flowers are delivered say after half an hour and the total crypto markets plunges 10 percent following a very positive news. Now for 25 USD, i am supposed to pay less gratz. What will happen in such a case?

The only payment that can be used to pay for favors on the platform is Gratz token. Once you placed your favor request, your tokens are transferred into an escrow account, so the Gratzio, who will perform the favor for you will be paid the amount of gratz you offered originally, no matter the market price of gratz at the moment.

in other words that means the person or entity that is meant to receive those tokens carries the volatility risk?

Hmmm. Thats what i also wanted to understand. May be it depends upon the time needed for a service to complete.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

The idea is interesting, but not new, I think that it is necessary to offer unique functions in order to impress consumers.
The idea is not new, but really working projects are not yet. So there is a chance that this project will be the first truly successful start-up in this field of activity.
It all depends on how seriously the developers are concerned with the project, whether they really want to develop a project or just an excuse to make money.

Considering the situation, a newly created project which the difficulty level could be so high because people's reaction probably undetermined. It's a challenge for the team on how they are going to handle the pressure knowing how the market level of competition is really hard.

I can see that they are really active in promoting the project making various competitions to attract more interest as they can also determine the services that the people need which they can easily pay using the Gratz platform.

They must continue to do this to be able to reach their goals in scheduled time and this will help them to achieve their target goals. I hope that the project will be able to fulfill all what is written in their road map.
Yes. Gratzio team must do with their effort to improve their marketplace for make people satisfied when they have pay attention to this project.

us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:59:34 PM

Gratio social media channels specificaly twitter and telegram has more that 15k+ members however it seems we are not seeing a huge impact on the token sale.
I realize that your observations on this situation is totally appropriate, I think that the case is occurring do to less participation of the social media followers,which may not be active.

Hodlvcl

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:20:04 PM

Gratio social media channels specificaly twitter and telegram has more that 15k+ members however it seems we are not seeing a huge impact on the token sale.
I realize that your observations on this situation is totally appropriate, I think that the case is occurring do to less participation of the social media followers,which may not be active.
Well, 15k is really not big as my opinon, i see a lot of project have more than 50k-100k telegram member at their group. And almost of them have good progress at crowdsale.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:34:17 PM

Well, 15k is really not big as my opinon, i see a lot of project have more than 50k-100k telegram member at their group. And almost of them have good progress at crowdsale.
it seems to me, it's too early to draw such conclusions, because the project has just begun its development. They still have plenty of time to attract more supporters to their project.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:45:17 PM

GET $200 BOUNTY.

5 most original comments to the following thread will get 4,000 gratz tokens each ($200 value)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4684477.0

This is a great promotional way we appreciated . 4000 gratz token worth of $200 . is this the ICO priceof gratz token ?

Yes. The ITO price of the gratz token is $0.05.

Wow this is so much appreciating and attractive. When the ICO? To invest on ICO we need KYC?

Thank you. The ITO will start in a week on July 30th. You will need to fill a KYC to participate.

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:35:21 PM

Gratzio is a global market app available for ios,android apps.Through this you can get easily access to the near people.Though i am not understand the aim of this app fully
I suggest go back and read the whitepaper bud. I am looking for a video so that I xan share it to you but it seems they havent created that kind of presentation yet.
Oh thank you.The video seems to very help.It shows how the app goes & how it help people in the marketplace.This type of video is always need for understand any project
Indeed the vedio presentation is nice and helpful to send the people specialy the investors the good and positive feedbacks and  brilliant ideas that the project has. This way the team can send to everyone the innermost beauty of the project.

We are in the process of making a video explanation of the project. It should be ready before the end of this week!

We will look for that video admin as it can truly give enough understanding about the project onn how it is different from the other platform. Providing that kind of explanation will help to attract more people to be here and possibly invest in the project. And I'm hoping for your team to have a better works for this.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:35:59 PM

The idea is interesting, but not new, I think that it is necessary to offer unique functions in order to impress consumers.
The idea is not new, but really working projects are not yet. So there is a chance that this project will be the first truly successful start-up in this field of activity.
It all depends on how seriously the developers are concerned with the project, whether they really want to develop a project or just an excuse to make money.

Considering the situation, a newly created project which the difficulty level could be so high because people's reaction probably undetermined. It's a challenge for the team on how they are going to handle the pressure knowing how the market level of competition is really hard.

I can see that they are really active in promoting the project making various competitions to attract more interest as they can also determine the services that the people need which they can easily pay using the Gratz platform.

They must continue to do this to be able to reach their goals in scheduled time and this will help them to achieve their target goals. I hope that the project will be able to fulfill all what is written in their road map.
Yes. Gratzio team must do with their effort to improve their marketplace for make people satisfied when they have pay attention to this project.

Yes, that is very important to have in a team. They should maintain to think for an idea in order to improve the project so that the supporters will satisfy to the features that the project have. Hoping for the goodness of the project and success in it, I am sure they can achieve it soon.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

Yes, that is very important to have in a team. They should maintain to think for an idea in order to improve the project so that the supporters will satisfy to the features that the project have. Hoping for the goodness of the project and success in it, I am sure they can achieve it soon.
Project have already possessed the potential developers who are actively involved to implement the advanced functionalities added to the platform  where we actually wish such advancemsnts added to consider as the deserving.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:26:04 PM

Although it will have a built-in exchange - it is intended to be used for instant person-to-person services (favors)
Here are couple of examples of request that people can do with Gratzio dApp in exchange for tokens:

Gratzio, bring me a dozen roses to my exact location within 15 min
Gratzio, hold a free parking for me at City Center
Gratzio, jumpstart my car battery
Gratzio, drive me home in my car
Gratzio, mow my lawn
Gratzio, walk my dog
Gratzio, I’m fishing. Bring me six pack of Corona beer to my location
Gratzio, shovel my grandma’s driveway before 10AM

I love the idea of the project and I believe once well and fully developed would be a great project, however, I hope projects with such a nice list of actions would be operational all over the globe and hopefully not just limited to some areas.

Thank you. Yes, we are striving for a global adoption of the Gratzio platform. The only requirement to use the platform would be a cell phone with an internet connection...

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

Although it will have a built-in exchange - it is intended to be used for instant person-to-person services (favors)
Here are couple of examples of request that people can do with Gratzio dApp in exchange for tokens:

Gratzio, bring me a dozen roses to my exact location within 15 min
Gratzio, hold a free parking for me at City Center
Gratzio, jumpstart my car battery
Gratzio, drive me home in my car
Gratzio, mow my lawn
Gratzio, walk my dog
Gratzio, I’m fishing. Bring me six pack of Corona beer to my location
Gratzio, shovel my grandma’s driveway before 10AM

I love the idea of the project and I believe once well and fully developed would be a great project, however, I hope projects with such a nice list of actions would be operational all over the globe and hopefully not just limited to some areas.

Thank you. Yes, we are striving for a global adoption of the Gratzio platform. The only requirement to use the platform would be a cell phone with an internet connection...

Who will pay the cryptocurrency when we do the small favors is it the users or Gratz and is that will be discussed before the favors are done, can we have a prediscussion before making a favor ?
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:35:53 PM

GET $200 BOUNTY.

5 most original comments to the following thread will get 4,000 gratz tokens each ($200 value)

This is a great promotional way we appreciated . 4000 gratz token worth of $200 . is this the ICO priceof gratz token ?

Wow this is so much appreciating and attractive. When the ICO? To invest on ICO we need KYC?

Thank you. The ITO will start in a week on July 30th. You will need to fill a KYC to participate.
the sale will begin very soon. Tell me, is there any minimum amount of investment to buy tokens? And do you give any bonus percentage to buy tokens?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

Thanks for the information. The more qualitative explanation you get, the more people will be interested in your project and start to advise your friends, I'm absolutely sure of it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:28:30 PM

GET $200 BOUNTY.

the sale will begin very soon. Tell me, is there any minimum amount of investment to buy tokens? And do you give any bonus percentage to buy tokens?
Minimum sale price is $0.05 USD also all the details they have published in the official white papers amd even in page do refer to gain complete knowledge about the project.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:46:50 PM

You have a prototype, I would like to know how it will look in action, it will soon appear. And so I like everything in the project.

They will be announcing that if they will launch already the prototype of the platform. Just wait for their updates and be patient, bud.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:55:24 PM

Great cant wait to see that am sure it will bring better understanding and attract more users on the platform lets hope we get a demo application too soon it will make sense to try that out that

HandsomePeople

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:14:06 PM

You have a prototype, I would like to know how it will look in action, it will soon appear. And so I like everything in the project.

They will be announcing that if they will launch already the prototype of the platform. Just wait for their updates and be patient, bud.

They don't have prototype, but you can signed up for the Beta Test because the app will be ready for testing in September and they will send out an email to all the participants once the app is ready for testing. the official launch is in October of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: