Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:39:11 PM

GRATZIO is a great project, people may be interested and follow this project. Join to get great deals. This is a powerful project with full team information. You can be sure this project will be a successful project in 2018.
Yes, Gratzio has a very expert team which can take this project to the moon is very few days and also they have a great marketing team so I think this is a worth investing project and will give great returns in the future.

Gratzio is indeed a project which I think is already in shape and in think very well with the vision and mission are arranged neatly and I think very clearly, hopefully it will go well.
Many are satisfied about their goals, but some are still not, so improvements are still on and so I think we will see more of the updates soon.

People have different understanding and the way they see things. We can't avoid such situations because of some reasons why they are not satisfied. Maybe because of the platform still new and probably need more strategies to proved that they have some sort of potential in the near future.

Right, people have different understanding and beliefs that is why it is normal to know that there are satisfied and not satisfied through that it will serve as a challenge to the team to think for more in order the project become better. Hoping for the success of this project.
How the deal actually works? Does the favors also have a timeline in completing the favors is that also listed in the app with a feature displaying the timeline which is promised, if there is any issue between both parties how do you analyze?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:54:09 PM

How soon can you expect the appearance of an application for IOS and Android? Will the output be simultaneous?

Usually, projects that are focusing in the development of their platform can already release a sample that can be downloaded to Android. If they can already release an App then it can help to get more investors.
in my opinion it is very convenient to use the platform in the mobile version. Moreover, developers launch versions for both Android and iOS.
Is More like a portable map with map possibly googlemap am sure is best suited to be carried around the neighborhood i think pc application here is virtually not needed 
Customization of Gratzio in PC version may does not even seem adoptable and the mobile versions can easily attract the crypto users to successfully choose a favor and proceed to execute a transaction.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:58:05 AM

How soon can you expect the appearance of an application for IOS and Android? Will the output be simultaneous?

Usually, projects that are focusing in the development of their platform can already release a sample that can be downloaded to Android. If they can already release an App then it can help to get more investors.
in my opinion it is very convenient to use the platform in the mobile version. Moreover, developers launch versions for both Android and iOS.
Is More like a portable map with map possibly googlemap am sure is best suited to be carried around the neighborhood i think pc application here is virtually not needed 
Customization of Gratzio in PC version may does not even seem adoptable and the mobile versions can easily attract the crypto users to successfully choose a favor and proceed to execute a transaction.
That is right. A mobile application is much attracted to users. A good concept integrated to the platform of the Gratzio can be a good thing for the team to pursue the future of this project that may be a great help for the global marketplace. I will keep in touch to this project and see more interesting updates.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:07:06 AM

That is right. A mobile application is much attracted to users. A good concept integrated to the platform of the Gratzio can be a good thing for the team to pursue the future of this project that may be a great help for the global marketplace. I will keep in touch to this project and see more interesting updates.

Pretty soon will be seeing many improvement and developments from the team. I am really exited for the official launch of their apps.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:29:27 AM

PC platform for their apps is good for those who only have laptops and desktops. But I don't know how can they put GPS on those devices especially PC's.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:06:55 AM

Mobile versions are usually cramped as heck and unusable for me. I prefer the full desktop interface and hate anyone who forces me to go 100% mobile

you do not have to worry, because the developers will launch the usual version of the PC platform first. And only then mobile versions will be launched. You can use the version that is most convenient for you.
Well I guess we might expect another version after the launching of the PC platform? then I hope both could be used on who's prefer which but either is good.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

Mobile versions are usually cramped as heck and unusable for me. I prefer the full desktop interface and hate anyone who forces me to go 100% mobile
you do not have to worry, because the developers will launch the usual version of the PC platform first. And only then mobile versions will be launched. You can use the version that is most convenient for you.
But if developers first priortize on the mobile version that will bring a way to gain more traffic and automatically we can also work on all the planned activities and reach the achievement.
I agree, but then it will be seen how it will be. Because not always the idea with the launch of the mobile application is successful, and the whole project burns through.
stanforders

Merit: 15

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

Amazing project. I wish you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to get better result.
In my opinion, as long as he is a project with great potential, the opportunity for other assessment platforms to display it is very good.
GussyBang

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

Amazing project. I wish you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to get better result.
In my opinion, as long as he is a project with great potential, the opportunity for other assessment platforms to display it is very good.

This is a great project a long with the nice developer. This kind of a perfect developer can do such many things in the world.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:04:59 AM

The opportunity to get success in the ICO is having a lot of potentials, I believe it that they gonna raise success in no time with such great results.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:37:55 AM

In order for this project to function it is required to conduct a mass advertising company that would cover a huge audience. How will this happen?
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

As far as your team is experienced and can cope with the difficulties that arise during the implementation of the project.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

This is a great project a long with the nice developer. This kind of a perfect developer can do such many things in the world.
Yes. The ideas are great and very likely to used as it can provide instant service with just a click of our finger tips. Soon, the project will make noise in social medias and even in the world where they can possibly gathered numerous investors that will make the platfrom perfect to used.
jaseno76

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

what is the advantage of this new platform from other projects?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

All of version need improvement, but we have any announcement about they will make release of beta marketplace?

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:04:45 AM

Soon my friend, maybe they are now working with the negotiation for thier coins to be listed but for the mean time just continue supporting this project bud.
Where will they be listed? Are you talking about the release of the token on the exchange for trading? Or about something completely different? Could you tell us more precisely.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

An interesting idea, but it seems to me that it will take several years to advance this platform and interest users in this application.
This is normal, nothing cannot complete immediately after marketplace launch. They need improve not only the platform but also the number of user using this.

After the team will launched its product on google play and IOS they will need to observe first what will the effect and reaction of the viewers and consumers who downloaded the apps.
Yes, i agree with you. I think they will have beta version for find out some bugs for better marketplace to trading.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

All of version need improvement, but we have any announcement about they will make release of beta marketplace?
I believe beta market is necessary for testers so that we could feel and experience how the real one look like when it goes online.
I hope that developers will make an announcement about the launch of the beta version of the platform. I think many supporters will be interested in testing the platform and check it in working order.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:27:20 PM
Merited by Prettymie (1)

As far as your team is experienced and can cope with the difficulties that arise during the implementation of the project.

Then it's good if the team is ready to face difficulties and challenges that there going to encountered. This will prove of how strong their foundation is that would reflect also of how the is project.
sathvik112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

Then it's good if the team is ready to face difficulties and challenges that there going to encountered. This will prove of how strong their foundation is that would reflect also of how the is project.
Gratzio is never giving up in any aspirations or the performance functionalities, they are facing all the challeenges from the competitors and kept exploring to even new technologies that will add value for the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: