Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:52:48 PM

How soon can you expect the appearance of an application for IOS and Android? Will the output be simultaneous?
I guess at least after ITO sale end 1-2 months they will launch IOS and Android version for this marketplace.

The date mentioned in the roadmap, The web, iOS and Android versions of Gratzio decentralized application will be launched in beta mode on 30 October of this year after one month of being listed on exchange. 
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

How soon can you expect the appearance of an application for IOS and Android? Will the output be simultaneous?
I guess at least after ITO sale end 1-2 months they will launch IOS and Android version for this marketplace.

The date mentioned in the roadmap, The web, iOS and Android versions of Gratzio decentralized application will be launched in beta mode on 30 October of this year after one month of being listed on exchange. 
we still have to wait for the launch of the platform. I hope sales will be successful and we will wait for the working version of the platform.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:05:34 PM

we still have to wait for the launch of the platform. I hope sales will be successful and we will wait for the working version of the platform.
An instant presentation through videos even allows tp share at all the platforms and easily gain more attention from the people, it is even developers responsibility to achieve the targets and the complete vision.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

As far as your team is experienced and can cope with the difficulties that arise during the implementation of the project.

Then it's good if the team is ready to face difficulties and challenges that there going to encountered. This will prove of how strong their foundation is that would reflect also of how the is project.
Gratzio is never giving up in any aspirations or the performance functionalities, they are facing all the challeenges from the competitors and kept exploring to even new technologies that will add value for the project.

This positive attitude from the developers will surely help the project to become more popular and this will attract more serious investors, I am looking forward for more announcements from the team.

You are right, good attitude is very important to have in each of the team members because first thing that people will see is the people who workung on the project then the plans. Hopie the team will continue to have it and be more active and responsible in their job. I believe they will achieve their main goal which is to succeed.
It is expected to meet the difficulties and hurdles however the Gratzio team never gave up instead they started accepting and taking things as a challenge to figure out the possibilities and achieve success in all levels.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

Usually, projects that are focusing in the development of their platform can already release a sample that can be downloaded to Android. If they can already release an App then it can help to get more investors.
in my opinion it is very convenient to use the platform in the mobile version. Moreover, developers launch versions for both Android and iOS.
Is More like a portable map with map possibly googlemap am sure is best suited to be carried around the neighborhood i think pc application here is virtually not needed 
Customization of Gratzio in PC version may does not even seem adoptable and the mobile versions can easily attract the crypto users to successfully choose a favor and proceed to execute a transaction.

All of version need improvement, but we have any announcement about they will make release of beta marketplace?
I believe beta market is necessary for testers so that we could feel and experience how the real one look like when it goes online.
I hope that developers will make an announcement about the launch of the beta version of the platform. I think many supporters will be interested in testing the platform and check it in working order.

The beta phase is also a good part where they can test how much stress will the app be able to handle. Have they already done a testnet before or maybe putting a bounty in finding bugs?
It would be good if beta version would be launched to test and appeal how good it will be, but maybe we must not in haste and see their decision.

PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:12:39 AM

Some members are on hype on the PC version but Supposedly they will test for their apps on android and IOS right? They will need more beta testing within a weeks.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
reck1ess

Merit: 30

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

Some members are on hype on the PC version but Supposedly they will test for their apps on android and IOS right? They will need more beta testing within a weeks.
I think the testers will be more effective and efficient if they use thier desktop computer since they can do more things conparing to a small screen smartphone.

Statistics show that many people are using mobile compared to PC. How come they will be pursuing the PC market?

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

I think the testers will be more effective and efficient if they use thier desktop computer since they can do more things conparing to a small screen smartphone.

Statistics show that many people are using mobile compared to PC. How come they will be pursuing the PC market?

Where did you get your data, bud? Kindly show your source so we can prove that your argument is true.
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

Well some people I think will use these one like google? But more helpful because its many features, Like all in one you needed.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

Where did you get your data, bud? Kindly show your source so we can prove that your argument is true.
Buddy, but he might be something right and have a point at that. Even without the show of the statistics, we can just simply tell which is much in used by the people, whether the mobile phone or the personal computer. Well, I know that you know the answer too. So regarding this project, this may turn to be good for the idea and concepts of this project.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:25:04 AM

Buddy, but he might be something right and have a point at that. Even without the show of the statistics, we can just simply tell which is much in used by the people, whether the mobile phone or the personal computer. Well, I know that you know the answer too. So regarding this project, this may turn to be good for the idea and concepts of this project.
This is a great project backed with the greatest developer that I have ever seen in this world because they have a statistic that show a peer to peer.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

Beta testing for mobile phones will be a good way to test the platform on how it works in real time. Since this platform provide instant service and favors, it would be great and easy because we can used the platform at anytime and anywhere with just one click in our fingers. Unlike PC where we can only used it at home.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:44:34 AM

Beta testing for mobile phones will be a good way to test the platform on how it works in real time. Since this platform provide instant service and favors, it would be great and easy because we can used the platform at anytime and anywhere with just one click in our fingers. Unlike PC where we can only used it at home.

I'm also in agree that the beta testing will be in mobile phones than to PC, as we can see more people are using mobile phones than PC and it is also easy and quick to use since mobile phone is handy. But no matter what they are using, hopefully the team could make a good plan for it for the goodness of their project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:53:32 PM

I'm also in agree that the beta testing will be in mobile phones than to PC, as we can see more people are using mobile phones than PC and it is also easy and quick to use since mobile phone is handy. But no matter what they are using, hopefully the team could make a good plan for it for the goodness of their project.
I'll be hoping that the beta testing will interest more users that came for testing the project or willing to take an airdrop by testing and give a review about it.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

The sooner they can show a working platform even it is only in the phase of testing the more ICO contributors are they going to get. I hope that is what they are goign to focus in developing first.
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

The team needs to be more spontaneous in delievering relevant information to the community regardless if some are spreading FUD and negative imfo that might do a bad impact for the project.

Negative news and fud spreading are normal to a new project like this, what will make them different is how they will prove that all of that bad news are wrong and their project is worth investing.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

The sooner they can show a working platform even it is only in the phase of testing the more ICO contributors are they going to get. I hope that is what they are goign to focus in developing first.

I think aside from focusing on the developments they should also focus on the marketing and advertising of this project so that they can be able to encourage others to check gratzio project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Slashoon

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

Exceptional advantages of this project has some more advantages. It uniquely promotes the popularization of crypto currency. And this is important for us.
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:37:49 PM

For mobile applications, advertising and competent marketing are especially important, without it potential users simply do not know that there is such a platform.

I think aside from focusing on the developments they should also focus on the marketing and advertising of this project so that they can be able to encourage others to check gratzio project.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

Exceptional advantages of this project has some more advantages. It uniquely promotes the popularization of crypto currency. And this is important for us.
Don't most cryptocurrency ICOs try to popularise themselves (and crypto as a whole) in the process. What's so new about this in any case???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: