Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

Some members are on hype on the PC version but Supposedly they will test for their apps on android and IOS right? They will need more beta testing within a weeks.
I think the testers will be more effective and efficient if they use thier desktop computer since they can do more things conparing to a small screen smartphone.

Statistics show that many people are using mobile compared to PC. How come they will be pursuing the PC market?

Beta testing for mobile phones will be a good way to test the platform on how it works in real time. Since this platform provide instant service and favors, it would be great and easy because we can used the platform at anytime and anywhere with just one click in our fingers. Unlike PC where we can only used it at home.
For mobile applications, advertising and competent marketing are especially important, without it potential users simply do not know that there is such a platform.

I'm also in agree that the beta testing will be in mobile phones than to PC, as we can see more people are using mobile phones than PC and it is also easy and quick to use since mobile phone is handy. But no matter what they are using, hopefully the team could make a good plan for it for the goodness of their project.

The sooner they can show a working platform even it is only in the phase of testing the more ICO contributors are they going to get. I hope that is what they are goign to focus in developing first.

I think aside from focusing on the developments they should also focus on the marketing and advertising of this project so that they can be able to encourage others to check gratzio project.

You have point, but I think it is good to do one step at the time because it is hard to do without development. Maybe the team can do it if it has development before proceeding to other step or level. It is better to follow step by step process though not that fast but surely. Hoping for the success of this project, I am confident it will become true someday.
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

Use the platform of this platform will be convenient for a large number of users. And this point should be considered for the promotion of their ideas.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

Unfortunately, this project does not stand out against other similar projects, but I hope that the developers will add something of their own.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

The idea of a platform for the use of services will be in demand, because such services will be cheaper than the services offered by large firms.
Yes. This kind of features offered by this platform will surely be liked by many people as it can give instant services at anytime. But I wonder who are the people can we ask for a favor? Do they worked for this project and for this team? I hope it will be addressed so we can have an idea who are this people.

Every user can either ask or do favors in exchange for tokens.

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

Exceptional advantages of this project has some more advantages. It uniquely promotes the popularization of crypto currency. And this is important for us.
Don't most cryptocurrency ICOs try to popularise themselves (and crypto as a whole) in the process. What's so new about this in any case???

You are probably confusing something, because you are not right. Absolutely all new projects, themselves popularize and advertise crypto-currency in general, as people begin to pay attention to this sphere.

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

Exceptional advantages of this project has some more advantages. It uniquely promotes the popularization of crypto currency. And this is important for us.
Don't most cryptocurrency ICOs try to popularise themselves (and crypto as a whole) in the process. What's so new about this in any case???

You are probably confusing something, because you are not right. Absolutely all new projects, themselves popularize and advertise crypto-currency in general, as people begin to pay attention to this sphere.
I agree with you. To date, the crypto currency is not very widespread, thanks to new projects, the popularity of crypto currency is growing and more and more people are learning about it.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:09:03 PM

The idea of a platform for the use of services will be in demand, because such services will be cheaper than the services offered by large firms.
Yes. This kind of features offered by this platform will surely be liked by many people as it can give instant services at anytime. But I wonder who are the people can we ask for a favor? Do they worked for this project and for this team? I hope it will be addressed so we can have an idea who are this people.

Every user can either ask or do favors in exchange for tokens.
how are sales going today? Are there any predictions for collecting a hard cap? Or it is still private information, but I would be interested to know it.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

The project looks very interesting beacause by using  the blockchain technology of GRATZIO we can don 1000 transaction per seconds. And the more benifitial is the very less transaction fees near about the 0.05$.i think this features will helps GRATZIO to reach the moon.

Yeah, and this is another platform that would probably help us to do the transaction in a very efficient way. Also, the team definitely still making more features to make more the platform be useful to all crypto users especially in terms of benefits.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:48:43 PM

Some members are on hype on the PC version but Supposedly they will test for their apps on android and IOS right? They will need more beta testing within a weeks.
Usually, before testing, several people are recruited to test the application before the official launch. After that, the team finds some flaws and corrects them in time.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:55:18 PM

How soon can you expect the appearance of an application for IOS and Android? Will the output be simultaneous?
I guess at least after ITO sale end 1-2 months they will launch IOS and Android version for this marketplace.

The date mentioned in the roadmap, The web, iOS and Android versions of Gratzio decentralized application will be launched in beta mode on 30 October of this year after one month of being listed on exchange. 
we still have to wait for the launch of the platform. I hope sales will be successful and we will wait for the working version of the platform.
An instant presentation through videos even allows tp share at all the platforms and easily gain more attention from the people, it is even developers responsibility to achieve the targets and the complete vision.

Well, the team definitely already working on that because it is always there responsibility to disseminate the information in order for them to get more support from the people. Everything probably for now is all on-going and let us wait for more of their update.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

A completely new project, their team working quickly full information. Gratz offers high reliability and security. I believe in the strong development of the project in the near future, people should not miss this opportunity.
I support you! I also like this project and I think that in the near future we will be able to see the growth of the platform. Support from the team is very good.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:23:58 PM

Unfortunately, this project does not stand out against other similar projects, but I hope that the developers will add something of their own.
From my view i think few touches should set this straight and since they have their platform ground work i think is just better introductions and some marketing

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:27:29 PM

sir. gratz.io app has launched or it is already in google play store.?  and when the other saction of this bounty will be developed like promotional campaign.? 

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:41:02 PM

Usually, before testing, several people are recruited to test the application before the official launch. After that, the team finds some flaws and corrects them in time.
So it's mean that only choosen people can have a chance to test the beta version? How about us who have supported this project, do we have a chance to try this so we will know how good it is? I hope the team will give clear informations about this matter so that there will be no confusions here.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:26:27 PM

I think the testers will be more effective and efficient if they use thier desktop computer since they can do more things conparing to a small screen smartphone.

Statistics show that many people are using mobile compared to PC. How come they will be pursuing the PC market?

Beta testing for mobile phones will be a good way to test the platform on how it works in real time. Since this platform provide instant service and favors, it would be great and easy because we can used the platform at anytime and anywhere with just one click in our fingers. Unlike PC where we can only used it at home.
For mobile applications, advertising and competent marketing are especially important, without it potential users simply do not know that there is such a platform.

I'm also in agree that the beta testing will be in mobile phones than to PC, as we can see more people are using mobile phones than PC and it is also easy and quick to use since mobile phone is handy. But no matter what they are using, hopefully the team could make a good plan for it for the goodness of their project.

The sooner they can show a working platform even it is only in the phase of testing the more ICO contributors are they going to get. I hope that is what they are goign to focus in developing first.

I think aside from focusing on the developments they should also focus on the marketing and advertising of this project so that they can be able to encourage others to check gratzio project.
I agree with that they need to be more creative when it comes to marketing strategies because the competition in the market is too high, no time to relax. They need one step ahead with the other project in the market. Good marketing strategies will make it reache their project goals.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jesusghergo

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:50:41 PM

I agree with that they need to be more creative when it comes to marketing strategies because the competition in the market is too high, no time to relax. They need one step ahead with the other project in the market. Good marketing strategies will make it reache their project goals.
Supporters will grab the bounty opportunities and keep utilizing their skills innovatively as they sustain to cooperate spreading the news about GRATZIO in various communities.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:52:21 PM

You can not just invent a unique strategy for promotion, which obviously will work. For this team, experts are recruited in the promotion sphere and are looking for ways to solve this issue together and this is not always successful.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

The date mentioned in the roadmap, The web, iOS and Android versions of Gratzio decentralized application will be launched in beta mode on 30 October of this year after one month of being listed on exchange. 
we still have to wait for the launch of the platform. I hope sales will be successful and we will wait for the working version of the platform.

Now it's July 30, So after three months from now, beta version of all platforms ( Web, Android, iOS ) will be available to public. not big period of time for customers I think. for us ( investors ) we care more about exchange.
sathvik112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

So it's mean that only choosen people can have a chance to test the beta version? How about us who have supported this project, do we have a chance to try this so we will know how good it is? I hope the team will give clear informations about this matter so that there will be no confusions here.
There will be no such limitations to proceed with only choosen people and it shall be open to all the participants to test the beta version and where have you read such limitations that accebility is denied for all the participants.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:39:32 PM

From my view i think few touches should set this straight and since they have their platform ground work i think is just better introductions and some marketing
Shaping up and doing the final touches will be the last thing needed to launch the platform. A good platform will represents thw whole project content.  This is very important that the platform is nice for the collections of trust and support and ofcourse with good marketing strategy the project will become a succes .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: