Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

Your route map is clear, your schedule is tight, and I love your can-do style
You need more technical people to get involved, and that's what the blockchain world is all about, creating something extraordinary out of the ordinary

I think what you posted is a line from somewhere else? Anyway, a dedicated team will do their best to make the project achieve all their goals, I hope gratzio team will be serious and legit.
Im not totally sure about with your opinion on the gratz team but i think its really necessary to be a successful project.
A project with an idea of favors dealing with person to person is completely unique but this should be elaborated in detail with the complete explanation which gives a clear understanding at one go to many people.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:45:17 PM

This is a great idea if they were giving such an airdrop or a bounty campaign for the project so that the project will be known for a little longer.
Well, I'm not sure about an airdrop but I think it's a good idea since they can get a lot of newcomers in the around world.
I don't also heard news about airdrop but lates thing I heard is aabout the project vedio presentation. Well very thing is on process and all the possible activities will posted here in the ann thread. Might be not that fast but I am very confident that things will be good as ever.
Well for now at least they have updates for video presentation, but I hope they could give us more updates and improvements in time, but either way I hope they will.
Yes, small updates matters alot. The news about the vedio presentation the updates and advices thatwe receive from this enough ressons to say that the project is nice and worth to invest in some other way. Lest just hope the good news and updates will continue to grow for the projects future.
If there was a plan for the activity along with the instructions to successfully complete the task then we can expect the results and actions also can be executed accordingly with no backstep to reach the goal.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:51:14 PM

This is a great idea if they were giving such an airdrop or a bounty campaign for the project so that the project will be known for a little longer.
Well, I'm not sure about an airdrop but I think it's a good idea since they can get a lot of newcomers in the around world.
I don't also heard news about airdrop but lates thing I heard is aabout the project vedio presentation. Well very thing is on process and all the possible activities will posted here in the ann thread. Might be not that fast but I am very confident that things will be good as ever.
Well for now at least they have updates for video presentation, but I hope they could give us more updates and improvements in time, but either way I hope they will.
Yes, small updates matters alot. The news about the vedio presentation the updates and advices thatwe receive from this enough ressons to say that the project is nice and worth to invest in some other way. Lest just hope the good news and updates will continue to grow for the projects future.
I prefer to see the news is productive, for example, the issue of wallets on various platforms, so that the effect was really palpable. I do not like any news about various conferences and other things, I do not see any sense in them.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

Unfortunately, this project does not stand out against other similar projects, but I hope that the developers will add something of their own.
From my view i think few touches should set this straight and since they have their platform ground work i think is just better introductions and some marketing
Shaping up and doing the final touches will be the last thing needed to launch the platform. A good platform will represents thw whole project content.  This is very important that the platform is nice for the collections of trust and support and ofcourse with good marketing strategy the project will become a succes .
You are right, but when will this work? After all, enough time has passed, but no news yet. And how much to wait is unknown.
I agree, and if the developers have written more on social networks, then perhaps we would have learned more.
Perhaps, but unfortunately this is not yet, and there is still no reaction. While talking about this early, but still I think it's worth catching the topic of releasing tokens.
Yes, the release of tokens is important, but you will agree where it is more important that the developers arrange a free distribution.
Precisely there are many things that need to be considered specialy in putting up a project. Hosting a project is not easy there are many things need to be prepared and to cosider. A project need to have cooperation and team works withe the developers and the team members with the support of the investors and supporters.
Well, I think that everything is already agreed and soon we will see a publication about tokens about their cost and everything that is connected with tokens.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

Yeah. Everything will be done accordingly as this team are capable enough to handle this project and make sure that the development of this platform will be good. I just hope, that there will be more new progress and updates will be posted here on this thread so that we will know their works.

I agree, the team knows what's best for the project so let just trust and give our full support because this is what they are needed. I will keep track always on the latest updates of the project in order to avoid worries.
Agree, in our little ways we can help the project to be more popular and well known. The project needs to have back up support to have their backs and help them to reach the project goals and plans.  Supporters portraits huge image in  every project success.

We cannot always expect the market to be in a same channel of maintaining the trend and on basing various factors it varies to the ups and downs. However to face all such variations Gratzio is taking a back up plan to drive the operations with no failure.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:08:22 PM

Am still waiting for that video update i hope they do that quick because i really have high hopes for this project as i actually think that it can go mainstream

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:24:38 PM

The project looks very interesting beacause by using  the blockchain technology of GRATZIO we can don 1000 transaction per seconds. And the more benifitial is the very less transaction fees near about the 0.05$.i think this features will helps GRATZIO to reach the moon.
Blockchain has very good quality & Gratzio take those opportunity.Now you can do transaction in mili second i think.very few project has thus option   
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

The project looks very interesting beacause by using  the blockchain technology of GRATZIO we can don 1000 transaction per seconds. And the more benifitial is the very less transaction fees near about the 0.05$.i think this features will helps GRATZIO to reach the moon.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:47:30 PM

Only presentation video is not enough for people really understand about Gratzio, honestly. I think the team should have active more at here.
You see, everyone can not be pleased, someone more receptive and attentive will be able to understand the structure of the project and do not have a video presentation at all, and someone will not understand even when communicating with the developer, so there is no ideal in this regard.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
phuongden

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

Bounty campaign can really give the project to be more known here and in social site and in results, it can definitely increased their popularity.
They're suggesting it to help the project to grow in terms of having a fund and would probably continue to give services in the crypto space.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

Who will decide how many Gratzio tokens a favor is worth? Is that fully up to the users or will there also be sone default options?

I think it's user-based value in which the value will be evaluated by how many users are utilizing the platform. And it mostly cryptocurrency projects often do that.
The feedbacks should be even enabled through a page which allows all the participants to know about the project in detail and the user experience make us understand more in detail.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:15:19 PM

I check out allover thread but not found info about ico when ico? the potential date.

It will be an advantage if they will post some information about that, because it's somehow unclear what will be the future plans of the team.
Yes, there is really no start date for launching ico, but I think that in the near future the team will publish all the necessary information for us. Because I'm also waiting for the beginning.
Difinitely, they will announced it here or in the telegram channel because this informations are very important to know in order to attract more people to participate and contribute in the token sales. And hopefully, the team will do it now so that they can have a chance to  earned more funds.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:38:58 PM

Yeah. Everything will be done accordingly as this team are capable enough to handle this project and make sure that the development of this platform will be good. I just hope, that there will be more new progress and updates will be posted here on this thread so that we will know their works.

I agree, the team knows what's best for the project so let just trust and give our full support because this is what they are needed. I will keep track always on the latest updates of the project in order to avoid worries.
Agree, in our little ways we can help the project to be more popular and well known. The project needs to have back up support to have their backs and help them to reach the project goals and plans.  Supporters portraits huge image in  every project success.

We cannot always expect the market to be in a same channel of maintaining the trend and on basing various factors it varies to the ups and downs. However to face all such variations Gratzio is taking a back up plan to drive the operations with no failure.

I agree, being ready to what will happened to the market is a good doings by the team. That is why the project should have a good foundation in order for the project to be more successful and also It needs more idea and strategy to get the attention of more people so that the number of community supporting the project will increased.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

Only presentation video is not enough for people really understand about Gratzio, honestly. I think the team should have active more at here.
You see, everyone can not be pleased, someone more receptive and attentive will be able to understand the structure of the project and do not have a video presentation at all, and someone will not understand even when communicating with the developer, so there is no ideal in this regard.

Yeah, at some point but not everyone has that ability and need to be spoon-feed. Having a video presentation still can make a difference and given the chance to be more understandable. People were different so it can't be avoided with that kind of case.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:07:46 PM

Look at this information on the official website in the buy tokens section. There should be indicated which minimum amount is available for purchase.

the minimum amount to participate in the pre-sale was 0.1 eth, Now it's in token sale stage and miinimal investments are: 0.0035 BTC or 0.05 ETH or 100 XLM. You ask admin on telegram and you will get the same answer.

There are many ways to  participate on the ITO sale from investing bitcoin to ETH and also XLM Lumens. When will the ITO sale will start?

ITO and ICO are the same, just the term is more accurate for token project because it stand for Initial token offering, token sale is already live and will end after 28 days from now ( Aug 1).
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

I check out allover thread but not found info about ico when ico? the potential date.

It will be an advantage if they will post some information about that, because it's somehow unclear what will be the future plans of the team.
Yes, there is really no start date for launching ico, but I think that in the near future the team will publish all the necessary information for us. Because I'm also waiting for the beginning.
Difinitely, they will announced it here or in the telegram channel because this informations are very important to know in order to attract more people to participate and contribute in the token sales. And hopefully, the team will do it now so that they can have a chance to  earned more funds.
Now there is a deep red market, and perhaps the project team is waiting for the situation to stabilize. This is a reasonable position. Many projects do the same.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

ICO is one way of getting funds to raised the project which is I think the main purpose of advertisement. So, definitely the team already been planning this and probably sooner or later we will be notified.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:30:52 AM

Who will decide how many Gratzio tokens a favor is worth? Is that fully up to the users or will there also be sone default options?

Users will decide how many tokens they are willing to pay for their requested task. There will be no default options. The market will balance itself.

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:36:53 AM

The ITO is already running. Please check on our website:

https://gratz.io

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

Now there is a deep red market, and perhaps the project team is waiting for the situation to stabilize. This is a reasonable position. Many projects do the same.

Wait forever can not if the project is ready and there is no collection then the team can fall apart. Everyone loves the movement and when the project lasts for months on the spot and without charges, then this is a negative result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: