Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland  (Read 506371 times)
CoinHeavy

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:58:09 PM

Finding a high trust/rep bitcointalk user might be a good way to go.

I'm happy to serve as escrow for small transactions to build trust.  .5% fee; incremental transfers okay.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tdob7890

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:37:47 AM

why the registrant of this domain is somebody anonymous from Panama ?

http://pir.org/services/whois/?domain=auroracoin.org&submitted=1&Submit=Search
Elitzer

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:49:55 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/auroracoin/comments/1xddtk/aurora_coin_scam/

cointron

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:02:58 AM

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? Tell us.-
Hellionator

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 02:12:25 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 02:28:37 AM by Hellionator

He admits it's a pseudonym and is using a service to mask his location.  This is pretty standard for cyptocurrencies, no point painting a target on your back and in no way indicates it's a scam.

→→MPOS POOLS ON SUPERFAST SECURE SERVERS!←←
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:13:43 AM

Can anybody recommend an escrow service/site that allows for AUR trading?

Cheers.

I can do personal escrow for 2% of the value (lower for high amounts). Can either escrow the BTC or the AUR.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:49:18 AM

anyone looking to buy, let me know

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:51:01 AM

Miners moving to eKrona now? Significant drop in hashrate...

eKrona seems very uninteresting to me in comparison (no airdrop, which is the exciting part imo)

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:26:21 AM

Miners moving to eKrona now? Significant drop in hashrate...

eKrona seems very uninteresting to me in comparison (no airdrop, which is the exciting part imo)

Well The Airdrop and the secrecy around it is the only thing that bothers me right now.
craaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 10:47:51 AM

aur.easy-mine.eu open new stratum in US: stratum+tcp://us-connect.easy-mine.eu:3445

Mining pool: ||| https://easy-mine.eu ||| Stratum: EU|US|
gagsgags1

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:14:16 AM

what exchanges can I buy on?
bitmixer

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

One day we will beat ECB and FED ;)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:52:18 PM

Hmm ...... what will be the other verification? Hmm, SMS?

So please DEV's, sit down and bring some new, more interesting story today.

I can't believe you are still arguing this is impossible.

Just because you don't understand any of what you have been told does not mean "stories" are changing. All you need to know is that a working national ID authentication service has been available and widely used in Iceland for years and if it was vulnerable to botnets lots of Icelandic bank accounts would be emptied by now.

To mention that the verification is national ID based, physical key based or SMS based are all working simplifications of how it works and obviously not in depth technical descriptions of all use cases.
Hmm registered 24. January 2014 just days before Balduro .... hmm.

No stories? Unluckily for lame childish DEV's, I read both BTCtalk and Hackingforums.

So next time you'll be making stories, sit down You, Balduro and Arni and bring up some story that

Let's get back to question DEV's refuse to answer.

1. What will happen to unclaimed coins. NO FUCKING HELL NO, 100% Icelanders won't claim that so PLEASE come up with some believable story.
2. Unite your stories, if one DEV is talking (Arni) that AIRDROP will last forever until all PREMINED coins are gone BUT website and other DEV's claim it would last 1 year.
3. How can you you prove that none of the PREMINED (other then 31.8 like every other Icelanders) ended in wallets of DEV's

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
balduro (OP)

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:23:57 PM

Just because you don't understand any of what you have been told does not mean "stories" are changing. All you need to know is that a working national ID authentication service has been available and widely used in Iceland for years and if it was vulnerable to botnets lots of Icelandic bank accounts would be emptied by now.

To mention that the verification is national ID based, physical key based or SMS based are all working simplifications of how it works and obviously not in depth technical descriptions of all use cases.

No stories? Unluckily for lame childish DEV's, I read both BTCtalk and Hackingforums.

So next time you'll be making stories, sit down You, Balduro and Arni and bring up some story that

1. What will happen to unclaimed coins. NO FUCKING HELL NO, 100% Icelanders won't claim that so PLEASE come up with some believable story.
2. Unite your stories, if one DEV is talking (Arni) that AIRDROP will last forever until all PREMINED coins are gone BUT website and other DEV's claim it would last 1 year.
3. How can you you prove that none of the PREMINED (other then 31.8 like every other Icelanders) ended in wallets of DEV's

The plans are clearly laid out at http://auroracoin.org/ and http://auroracoin.org/blueprint.php.

That is the only "story" you need concern yourself with.

I can not be any clearer or do any better than that.

I think it's impossible to satisfy you in any other way than let the government oversee the Airdrop. Which they obviously would never do, since they want to keep the people using their prescious króna - hence the whole reason for this project.

You will just have to watch and see if you are right or not.
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:31:00 PM

I have 80 aurora's  Grin
bitmixer

Activity: 73

One day we will beat ECB and FED ;)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:47:35 PM

The plans are clearly laid out at http://auroracoin.org/ and http://auroracoin.org/blueprint.php.

I think it's impossible to satisfy you in any other way than let the government oversee the Airdrop. Which they obviously would never do, since they want to keep the people using their prescious króna - hence the whole reason for this project.

When did you come up with that BLUEPRINT? Yesterday? It wasn't there just 2-3 days back.

HAHAHA, AIRDROP rules are different each and every day.
Just few days ago it was "330,000 Icelanders gets 31.8 AUR", "Airdrop will last 1 YEAR".
After day or two it was "Unclaimed coins will be for new born Icelanders and Aridrop will last forever" (Arni @ Hackforums.net)
And after another day or two, DEV's created this AIRDROP blueprint that NEGATES everything wrote about airdrop in past:

http://auroracoin.org/blueprint.php

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Love these DEV's. The have no consistency, no real plan what they are going to do and all they want is to get  their dirty hands on chunk of the PREMINED.
So they "patch" their stories according to incoming suspicions.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:59:27 PM

If they see something they can improve on, why shouldn't they improve it just because you couldn't say they "changed the story"?

Plan is right there for you to see. All your questions have been answered.
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:21:15 PM

Ok, let's play with the geopolitic.

http://www.savingiceland.org/sos/
BTW : I have 6 AUR
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:42:31 PM

When did you come up with that BLUEPRINT? Yesterday? It wasn't there just 2-3 days back.

HAHAHA, AIRDROP rules are different each and every day.
Just few days ago it was "330,000 Icelanders gets 31.8 AUR", "Airdrop will last 1 YEAR".
After day or two it was "Unclaimed coins will be for new born Icelanders and Aridrop will last forever" (Arni @ Hackforums.net)
And after another day or two, DEV's created this AIRDROP blueprint that NEGATES everything wrote about airdrop in past:

http://auroracoin.org/blueprint.php

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Love these DEV's. The have no consistency, no real plan what they are going to do and all they want is to get  their dirty hands on chunk of the PREMINED.
So they "patch" their stories according to incoming suspicions.

If anyone would notice any move in premind accounts other than airdrop then it will be dead coin so relax.
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:46:29 PM

Code:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26083733
Code:
http://quarkfuture.wordpress.com/2014/02/06/i-predicted-iceland/
Code:
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/02/08/auroracoin-utilizes-government-id-fair-premine-iceland/
Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:16:04 PM

Is there something wrong with aur.cryptoculture.net? I didn't get any rewards round 1732. I know it was a short round, but come on.. I'm in top 10. Is this possible? I have 5 different workers, at least one of them would have submitted a share.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: