Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:58:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland  (Read 506373 times)
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:03:24 PM

i am sceptical ( a tiny bit ).  according to some sources the company behind auroracoin is located in panama.

First of all, there is no "company" behind it. For all I know, Balduro might be a special department within the Iceland government trying to secretly define a new economical future for its inhabitants, heaven knows, they have been fucked over for almost a century by other foreign economies! The reason why the site is registered anonymously trough a domain service in Panama to me sounds very logical. It doesn't matter namely who started the coin, it's future lies within the community (Us!) that adopts it!

Of course the 50% pre minded coins still need to be airdropped fairly, but also that is something we are all working on! So why not join us!: http://forum.auroracoin.org

For all I know, Balduro might be a grand wizard who will grant my every wish and eternal life. Heaven knows the Icelandic people are used to being fucked over so let's all give them a few thousand dollars for free and then pull the rug out from underneath them when they realize that it is not actually worth thousands of dollars and it has all been a get rich quick scheme for everyone but them. THey must be used to this by now so it is OK.

Of course the 50% premined coins will be airdropped fairly. Just trust me. I know what I am talking about. No need for me to explain how or why. Just trust me on this. You have no need to worry at all. 

That's the same pirate40 and fortress said Wink  you just need to trust some random guys , and you're rich scammed for life

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:04:35 PM

i am sceptical ( a tiny bit ).  according to some sources the company behind auroracoin is located in panama.

First of all, there is no "company" behind it. For all I know, Balduro might be a special department within the Iceland government trying to secretly define a new economical future for its inhabitants, heaven knows, they have been fucked over for almost a century by other foreign economies! The reason why the site is registered anonymously trough a domain service in Panama to me sounds very logical. It doesn't matter namely who started the coin, it's future lies within the community (Us!) that adopts it!

Of course the 50% pre minded coins still need to be airdropped fairly, but also that is something we are all working on! So why not join us!: http://forum.auroracoin.org

For all I know, Balduro might be a grand wizard who will grant my every wish and eternal life. Heaven knows the Icelandic people are used to being fucked over so let's all give them a few thousand dollars for free and then pull the rug out from underneath them when they realize that it is not actually worth thousands of dollars and it has all been a get rich quick scheme for everyone but them. THey must be used to this by now so it is OK.

Of course the 50% premined coins will be airdropped fairly. Just trust me. I know what I am talking about. No need for me to explain how or why. Just trust me on this. You have no need to worry at all. 

Fair enough mate! But that is just the way it is! Either you back it or you don't. My only point is that some of us are aware of the immense opportunity this coin has to really change the crypto landscape. That is why we are putting in real effort and put our BTC where our mouth is. Even if we get fucked, at least I can say I tried to create something good. What is the real investment of most screechers here?

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:06:37 PM

I hereby declare myself an honorary citizen of the new Crypto-Republic of Iceland - lol  Cheesy

N.B. transferred to/from my own personal wallets - so, no need to panic.  Cool

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Piotrsama

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:07:50 PM

How many coins are generated each day?
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:08:00 PM

How do we know this developer with a fake name will actually "airdrop" the coins. Do we have a way to monitor the movement of the pre-mined coins before during and after?

If these questions were answered forgive me but I'm not interested in reading everything about this, can someone just tell me yes or no to those questions?

The Dev is working together with a group of dedicated community members (check aurora coin.org/forum). Some of us are really putting in a lot of effort and cash to ensure it will be as honest and professional as possible.

I said it before, crypto is not about one dev controlling the success of his coin, this is something we as a community need to do. We all like crypto because it gives the control over the currency back from the banks and governments to the community. So, let us do just that, TAKE CONTROL!!!

If you want this to be a success, please join and participate in it!!!

http://forum.auroracoin.org

Statistics
Total posts 894 • Total topics 107
Half of them in giveaway.  Common

Good statistics! TNX! But really, reed the topics that matter, there will always be FUD and that is no different to any other forum (or newspaper for that matter)...
I think this thread alone consists of 95% of FUD. Only 5% really is productive!

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:13:47 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 04:27:03 PM by niothor

How do we know this developer with a fake name will actually "airdrop" the coins. Do we have a way to monitor the movement of the pre-mined coins before during and after?

If these questions were answered forgive me but I'm not interested in reading everything about this, can someone just tell me yes or no to those questions?

The Dev is working together with a group of dedicated community members (check aurora coin.org/forum). Some of us are really putting in a lot of effort and cash to ensure it will be as honest and professional as possible.

I said it before, crypto is not about one dev controlling the success of his coin, this is something we as a community need to do. We all like crypto because it gives the control over the currency back from the banks and governments to the community. So, let us do just that, TAKE CONTROL!!!

Statistics
Half of them in giveaway.  Common

Good statistics! TNX! But really, reed the topics that matter, there will always be FUD and that is no different to any other forum (or newspaper for that matter)...

Then how about you enlighen us with:
-how the airdrop will be done (not the bla bla bla) logistical details
-campaign on educating the Icelanders on how to use the bitcoin protocol

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Aboroth

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:17:01 PM

Statistics
Half of them in giveaway.  Common

-how the airdrop will be done 9not the bla bla bla) logistical details

Oh but it's our responsibility to figure all that out! We're supposed to do all the groundwork to make money for other people and just have faith in Saint Balduro, blessed by the Holy Satoshi!

Holy crap some people around here really drank too much of the kool-aid.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:20:17 PM

i am sceptical ( a tiny bit ).  according to some sources the company behind auroracoin is located in panama.

Fair enough mate! But that is just the way it is! Either you back it or you don't. My only point is that some of us are aware of the immense opportunity this coin has to really change the crypto landscape. That is why we are putting in real effort and put our BTC where our mouth is. Even if we get fucked, at least I can say I tried to create something good. What is the real investment of most screechers here?

it's pointless to fight with the trolls mate..
i've tried to post something similiar, but now i'm just ignoring these kind of posts..
the only thing that makes me sad, is when new people come to this thread and see these stupid trolls talking about the same bullshit over and over again, when most of the information they want is in the first post.. they will just think it's another scam coin and leave :\
i bet 99% of these trolls are just angry people, because they are "late to the game" or just want to make profit from other coins, so they will bash aurora..
Piotrsama

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:21:41 PM

Yes, I wonder that also.
Is there gonna be a plane dropping USB sticks? lol.
"Hey! 25 people are living down there.... let's drop 25 packages!"
"Oh wait, I counted wrong its 24 people, oooops!"
Aboroth

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:22:00 PM

Apparently I'm blind because I keep being told to read information that isn't there.
Please help, donate now to my fund to restore my eyesight before I never see another actual aurora again.
Tweek

Activity: 308

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:22:59 PM

A hard fork has been implemented.

• Forks at block 5400
  • Gravity well added
  • Block time halved, reward halved, halving time doubled
I can't seem to find either the new or the old block time, block reward and block halving time. Anyone can help me out?

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:25:10 PM

Statistics

Ok, that's a fair question Smiley

First of all, the airdrop, to me, is also still a brain breaker. As you might have read on the forum, we are trying to get it right together with the Dev. He has stated in earlier postst he needs our help in many ways. This is why we are supporting new initiatives, including investing in a debit card distribution from within Icelandic stores. This helps to give the inhabitants more confidence and merchants more motivation to adopt: http://forum.auroracoin.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=192&p=1322#p1322

Second, we already have started a Facebook campaign targeted to Icelanders only. Also people are making an effort to provide us with viral campaigns and videos to target the Icelanders.

All this is done by community members like myself, Not by the Dev! You see, I really think it is up to US, not the DEV alone!

instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:25:27 PM

Icelanders are early adopters of technology where almost everyone uses a smart phone or tablet and the country is a leading country in the usage of Bitcoin per capita.

Icelanders use almost only electronic means of payment and very rarely use paper bills or physical coins.

Piotrsama

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:27:15 PM

How many coins are generated each day?
Anybody knows how to estimate this?
Thanks.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:29:40 PM

Statistics

First of all, the airdrop, to me, is also still a brain breaker. As you might have read on the forum, we are trying to get it right together with the Dev. He has stated in earlier postst he needs our help in many ways. This is why we are supporting new initiatives, including investing in a debit card distribution from within Icelandic stores. This helps to give the inhabitants more confidence and merchants more motivation to adopt: http://forum.auroracoin.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=192&p=1322#p1322

Second, we already have started a Facebook campaign targeted to Icelanders only. Also people are making an effort to provide us with viral campaigns and videos to target the Icelanders.

All this is done by community members like myself, Not by the Dev! You see, I really think it is up to US, not the DEV alone!

Listen up!

Why the hell:
- didn't you  (them) thought about it before launching
- why the hell didn't the delivery start first and then the mining/trading .... leaving time for some dumping?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:30:34 PM

Yes, I wonder that also.
Is there gonna be a plane dropping USB sticks? lol.
"Hey! 25 people are living down there.... let's drop 25 packages!"
"Oh wait, I counted wrong its 24 people, oooops!"

Hey, at least you are making an effort to think of a way! Cheers to that, you just participated in the process!
Better like most trolls who only kick at everything they read  Grin

Now if you might have any more (hopefully better) ideas, please put them up on our forum: http://forum.auroracoin.org/viewforum.php?f=9

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:31:52 PM

Icelanders are early adopters of technology where almost everyone uses a smart phone or tablet and the country is a leading country in the usage of Bitcoin per capita.

Icelanders use almost only electronic means of payment and very rarely use paper bills or physical coins.

How is going to be done?
How are you going to send them the coin? How are you going to ensure nobody is cheating? How do we know the addresses are not owned by the devs and he's faking everything?

Do the computations for distributing and verifying 300 000 poeple , if it would only take 3 minute per person.

Technical details on the method of authentication will be released later. Preparations are taking place.
WE HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO DO IT!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:38:06 PM

Statistics

Listen up!

Sorry sir, but you already had my attention  Smiley

Why the hell:
- didn't you  (them) thought about it before launching
- why the hell didn't the delivery start first and then the mining/trading .... leaving time for some dumping?

Personally I think the Dev already has a plan, but is very eager (and rightfully so) to get in as many members to contribute to it! I keep repeating myself, but Crypto is not something that is in control of one single Dev, it is something that is in control of the entire community that choses to adapt it!

jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:42:00 PM

The thing about cryptos that everyone is conveniently forgetting, if the Icelandic people really do all have a passport with public/private key pairs already set up or whatever lol or their personal ID number or whatever the latest version of the truth is around here......with the blockchain you can set these payments up and hold in escrow, the entire thing can be automated beforehand.

I bet you all my MAZA coins there's no chance in hell this dev would do that. Then he couldn't dump and run.
Lordoftherigs

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:43:13 PM

It's interesting how some people come here screaming it's a scam and bitching about how we all gonna regret our decisions and so on... Most of the thing that they are pointing at and stressing out are all covered on official webpage but these trolls didn't even mad the effort to read the basics. And they all keep repeating same stuff every 10th page of this forum  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: