Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:39:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:59:45 AM

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:17:29 AM

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:21:50 AM

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project is obliged to know the information about the development team!
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:40:23 AM

I do not understand a little, do they offer the user a single product or a category of products integrated into one? Can you explain it to me?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:45:37 AM

I do not understand a little, do they offer the user a single product or a category of products integrated into one? Can you explain it to me?
Yes it consists of several projects. They offer users a unique coin USDEX as well as a crypto exchange with which you can familiarize with the link: https://unifiedex.com
Techsan

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

Yes it consists of several projects. They offer users a unique coin USDEX as well as a crypto exchange with which you can familiarize with the link: https://unifiedex.com
It looks interesting, but I still do not understand what exactly they will be able to provide to the modern market, which is oversaturated with similar projects.
kk777

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

It looks interesting, but I still do not understand what exactly they will be able to provide to the modern market, which is oversaturated with similar projects.
Well, if you got acquainted with the project documentation, then you obviously would not ask such questions. For example, USDEX has excellent advantages and offers new opportunities for the modern market.
Techsan

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

Well, if you got acquainted with the project documentation, then you obviously would not ask such questions. For example, USDEX has excellent advantages and offers new opportunities for the modern market.
Well, maybe so. But you can at least briefly explain this to me and tell me what the uniqueness of this is. Why should I study this technology deeper?
kk777

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:58:45 AM

Well, maybe so. But you can at least briefly explain this to me and tell me what the uniqueness of this is. Why should I study this technology deeper?
The key goal of this tool is to bring together many different decentralized networks to provide the user with a convenient data exchange solution. This is if you do not go into details and talk in general about the project.
Techsan

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:01:49 AM

The key goal of this tool is to bring together many different decentralized networks to provide the user with a convenient data exchange solution. This is if you do not go into details and talk in general about the project.
And what kind of data and what decentralized networks are we talking about? It sounds rather curious, but at the same time it is quite abstract, I would like to know more details.
kk777

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

And what kind of data and what decentralized networks are we talking about? It sounds rather curious, but at the same time it is quite abstract, I would like to know more details.
Data means smart contracts that are personalized for each individual network and do not have common compatibility. Apparently, the project team intends to unite all this under the management of one network, if I understand correctly.
Techsan

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:13:07 AM

Data means smart contracts that are personalized for each individual network and do not have common compatibility. Apparently, the project team intends to unite all this under the management of one network, if I understand correctly.
It sounds quite difficult in terms of implementation, I can not imagine how this can really work in the real world without any problems.
kk777

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:18:44 AM

It sounds quite difficult in terms of implementation, I can not imagine how this can really work in the real world without any problems.
I can not give you an answer to this question, at the moment I'm studying this project myself and I myself do not understand many things. You can find the necessary documentation on the website and learn it, good luck!
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

The project is really one of the most innovative. A global exchange with many different features and an active community will appeal to many traders
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

The project is really one of the most innovative. A global exchange with many different features and an active community will appeal to many traders
I think there are a lot of such projects, i can not say at what stage each of them is , but for some reason i have the impression that somewhere i have seen it
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

I think there are a lot of such projects, i can not say at what stage each of them is , but for some reason i have the impression that somewhere i have seen it
This project has many advantages and innovations that are not possessed by decentralized exchanges . This functionality can not boast of any platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: